[Reviews - 991] LikedPrinter
Summary: William Giles returns to his home town of Sunnydale for a visit for the first time in eight years and finds out that someone from his past is going to be in town as well. Will old loves find a way back to one another or will it be too late to go back to the way things were. Will they be left wishing that they were that someone. **WARNING!!!! THERE IS SOME BUFFY/OTHER IN THE BEGINNING! NOTHING GRAPHIC BUT IT IS THERE SO BE WARNED. IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT SORT OF THING PLEASE DON’T READ.** EPILOGUE ADDED BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!! Judges Choice for Fantasty Most Original plot at Spuffy awards!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 52 Completed: Yes
Word count: 130653 Read: 68930
Published: 01/18/2006 Updated: 04/10/2006

1. CH 1 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 22] Liked (1831 words)
Well Kiddies, I"M BACK!!!!!! I know I have taken a long break but I Ihave been a busy little beaver over here trying to work on some new fics for you guys. Well I will let you all get on with the reading and I hope you enjoy! I know I said it before but i will say it again, there is some Buffy/other in this but i promise this is a Spuffy fic in the end. Oh and I own none of the charecters from the the lovely BtVS verse so don't sue. I'm just borrowing them to play for a bit.

2. CH 2 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 17] Liked (1472 words)
I can't tell you how good it feels to be back in the swing of things! I want to give a HUGE thanks to my WONDERFUL beta Gotkona (Vicki) who has been my right arm in this one and pushing me to quit being a big baby and post already, LOL! Thanks sweets, you are the absolute best!!!!!!


As always I own nada and I'm just having a bit of fun so don't get all crazy on me.

3. CH 3 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 11] Liked (2848 words)
Okay this is where the bit of Buffy/Other starts to come in. I did warn you guys that it was in here so please be kind. I promise nothing too graphic and there is a reason it's in here so you're gonna have to trust me. With that being said, go on and give it a read and let me know what you think. As always a huge thanks to my wonderful beta, you're the best! Kuudos!

4. CH 4 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 13] Liked (3109 words)
Disclaimer: As I said in the begining I own nothing . All the lovely charecters from BtVS belong to their rightful owners and I am merely having a bit of fun. Enjoy! Kuddos!

5. CH 5 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 15] Liked (1501 words)
Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I had family stuff that I had to do, but if you guys are really sweet with the reviews I might post another chap tonight. Yes, I know it is so bribary, but hey, all is fair in love and Spuffy, LOL! Enjoy!

6. CH 6 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 10] Liked (2104 words)
Sorry for posting so late, but hey two chaps in one day is always of the good right? Well I hope you all enjoy!



Disclaimer: I still own nothing and all characters belong to their rightful owners, all hail Joss.

7. CH 7 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 15] Liked (2599 words)
Thank you to everyone that has been so supportive of this fic thus far. Y'all are the best! Disclaimer: Still own nothing and it will continue to be that way forever and ever amen.

8. CH 8 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 20] Liked (2662 words)
Well I have to say I am blown away by how much this fic has been accepted. I know you are all ready for William and Buffy to meet face to face but I promise it will be in the next chap. So go on and let me know what you think of this chap and who knows I might get generous again and post again tonight *winks*!

9. CH 9 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 20] Liked (2870 words)
Well after reading all the reviews I just had to give you guys another chap! Thank you so much for all the support, it's absolutely amazing. This chap is for you! Kuddos!

10. CH 10 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 19] Liked (4023 words)
Well y'all so made the extra post so worth my wild! I can't belive I have already broke the 100 review mark with less than ten chapters. Thank you all so much for your love and support! Kuddos!

11. CH 11 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 26] Liked (3787 words)
Okay I was reading over the reviews and I am floored by how much thought y'all put into them! I know there are still alot of questions to be answered but I promise all in due time. Well enjoy! Kuddos! **Disclaimer in chapter 1**

12. CH 12 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 29] Liked (2318 words)
Okay this will be the only chap I post this weekend, just as a heads up, but I will post first thing monday morning. Kuddos!

13. CH 13 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 27] Liked (2330 words)
Well aparently I have ruffled a few fearthers with this one. It was brought to my attention that I never warned against the Spike/other, but I went and checked and I did put the warning in the summary of the FIC not that chap since there was nothing physical. I do hope you will follow me because like I said before, I am planing on going somewhere with this and as always I will have a spuffy ending, I just have to work my way up to it. Well enjoy and let me know what you think. Kuddos!

14. CH 14 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 21] Liked (2661 words)
Well I am absolutely blown away by the amount of reviews this fic has gotten so far, y'all are freakin' amazing! I hope you enjoy this next chap and if you do let me know, kuddos!

15. CH 15 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 26] Liked (3166 words)
Well I can't say this enough; y'all are absolutely amazing! You have all been so wonderful to leave such well thought out reviews making me feel so much better about posting this fic. I have to say I think some of you are damn near pyscic 'cause some of you, and I won't say who so I don't give away any suprises *evil grins*, have hit the nail on the head as to what will happen with our favorite couple. Well I hope you enjoy! Kuddos!

16. CH 16 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 22] Liked (3349 words)
Well I am floored by how much y'all have responded to this fic. I know you are all anxious for the Spuffy but it is still a ways down the road because like you have all said, alot has been said and done between these two adn I can't just erase the past right? Well I hope y'all enjoy adn let me know what you think. Kuddos!

17. CH 17 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 28] Liked (2617 words)
Thanks everyone for the support, it means the world to me! Kuudos!

18. CH 18 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 19] Liked (2983 words)
Sorry I am late posting this chap today but I have been feeling yucky all day =( . Well I hope you all enjoy! Kuddos!

19. CH 19 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 24] Liked (2203 words)
I'm sorry I didn't post over the weekend but I promise to make it up to you guys by posting two chaps today! Well Enjoy! Kuddos!

20. CH 20 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 18] Liked (2994 words)
I know some of you aren't too happy with me right now but I swear it will get better soon, you'll just have to stick with me and find out! Kuddos!

21. CH 21 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 22] Liked (2536 words)
Well here you guys go, hope you enjoy! Kuddos!

22. CH 22 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 20] Liked (3201 words)
Well I won't say too much cause I don't want to give any thing away, but I hope you all like the way things turn out. Kuddos! Also a huge thanks to my beta Vicki who has worked so ahrd on this fic so y'all could enjoy it, so be sure to send her some luv. Thanks sweetie, you're the best a girl could ask for!

23. CH 23 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 22] Liked (3308 words)
Sorry about not posting yesterday but I got seriously busy around here and then my computer decided to start hating me. Long story short, we're breaking up and he is totally being replaced! Well I know you are all anxious to see what happens, so enjoy!

24. CH 24 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 13] Liked (2568 words)
Well I'm back! I finally got everything transfered from on my old PC to my amazing new one so my posts will be back to normal now. I hope you haven't lost interest in my few days off =( . Well to make it up to you I'll be posting another new chap in the morning and maybe one tomorrow night, so you have to leave me lots of reviews to motivate me (yes, bribary gets you everywhere!). well enjoy, kuddos!

25. CH 25 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 13] Liked (2418 words)
Well here is the new chap as promised, enjoy!

26. CH 26 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 13] Liked (2533 words)
Okay this is my little V-Day gift to all of y'all that have been so sweet in leaving me reviews. I hope every one got lots of smooches from that special some one!Y'all enjoy! Happy Heart Day! kuddos!

27. CH 27 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 15] Liked (2123 words)
Here you go. I hope you enjoy!

28. CH 28 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 21] Liked (2395 words)
Thank you to my amazing beta Gotkona who has been my rock on this fic; I can't thank you near enough sweets! Also thanks to everyone that has supported me in this fic, y'all are the best a girl could ask for! Kuddos!

29. CH 29 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 18] Liked (3364 words)
Sorry for not posting this weekend but I had to finish writing the last few chaps of this fic before I leave to go out of town next weekend. Oh! I was nominated at the Spuffy awards for Best Fantasy Long Fiction and for Fantasy Excellent Author!!!!! Thank you to whom ever nominated me, I am seriously blown away!

30. CH 30 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 17] Liked (2159 words)
Sorry for the late posting today but here it is none the less. Hope you enjoy, kuddos!

31. CH 31 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 14] Liked (2787 words)
OKay just to clear things up. BUffy is on the pill. I mentioned this the first time our favorite couple did the deed but I guess some of you may have forgotten, so sorry, there was no obvious lack of protection, LOL! Well Enjoy!

32. CH 32 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 18] Liked (2296 words)
This may be my last post until Monday since I have a ton of stuff to do to get ready for my trip but I will see if maybe I can squeeze in some timefor y'all tomorrow, but no promises *winks*. Enjoy!

33. CH 33 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 17] Liked (2184 words)
Well as you can see I managed some time for y'all, LOL! You knew I couldn't just leave y'all wanting more *winks*. Well this WILL be my last post 'til sometime on Monday so I hope y'all enjoy and let me know what you think (Sorry I'm a review junkie, but y'all have me absolutely spoiled!) Kuddos!

34. CH 34 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 19] Liked (1779 words)
Well I'm finally able to get to a computer! Here y'all go and I hope you enjoy, kuddos!

35. CH 35 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 21] Liked (1948 words)
Well here y'all go! I will try to post as often as possible, but you know how it is when you are away from your own PC. Well enjoy!

36. CH 36 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 19] Liked (2498 words)
Sorry it has taken me so long to post, but it has been mad crazy lately. Hopefully this chap will make up for my time away *winks*! Well enjoy!

37. CH 37 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 15] Liked (2571 words)
Well I felt so bad for not posting the last few days I had to give you another chap! Oh and sorry for the goof up, I have this funky mouse that does all kinds of funky crap, but I fixed it. Well enjoy and let me know what you think, Kuddos!

38. CH 38 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 18] Liked (2251 words)
Well here you go! Let me know what y'all think. Kuddos!

39. CH 39 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 17] Liked (2967 words)
Sorry it has taken me so long to post this chap but things have been absolutely CRAZY!!!!!! Well I hope this is worth the wait. Kuddos!

40. CH 40 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 23] Liked (2107 words)
Well here y'all go! I want to send out a special thanks to my lovely beta Gotkona for all her hard work she has put into this fic. I couldn't have done this this without you sweetie! Enjoy!

41. CH 41 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 19] Liked (2193 words)
Here's the next chap for y'all. I want to wish everyone a safe and fun St. Patties day tomorrow, but just remeber if you plan on going out be responsible and have a DD! Now that I played the mom card, LOL, I will let y'all go on and read ;) Kuddos!

42. CH 42 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 17] Liked (2120 words)
Okay kiddies... I'M BACK!!!!!! Ugh, you have no idea how good it is to be back home where I can get to a cmoputer whenever I want to. I am soooooo sorry for the lack of updates this last week but I promise to make it up to y'all big time. Well i hope y'all haven't totally lost interest in this one and will stick with me 'til the end. Kuddos!

43. CH 43 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 16] Liked (2116 words)
Not too much to say this morning so go on and enjoy the new chap! A huge thanks to my lovely beta, Gotkona. I so wouldn't have been able to do this w/o you sweets. Kuddos!

44. CH 44 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 20] Liked (2732 words)
Song lyrics in this chap are from Keith Urban's "Making Memories of Us" but have been slightly modified to fit this fic. All rights belong to the proper owners.

45. CH 45 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 15] Liked (2652 words)
Sorry about not postin' yesterday but I had a doctors appointment I couldn't get out of and it seriously wiped me out. I will try and post again tonight to make it up to y'all so be sure to leave me lots of nice reviews as encouragement ;) . Kuddos!

46. CH 46 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 14] Liked (1650 words)
Well since y'all were so sweet to leave me all those lovely reviews I decided to stay up a bit late to post this next chap. It's not as long as the other's but here it is all the same. Kuddos!

47. CH 47 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 19] Liked (3012 words)
Well here y'all go! I hope you enjoy and if you do let me know what ya think. Kuddos!

48. CH 48 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 17] Liked (2515 words)
Well only a few more chaps after this one :( . I know, I know, it sucks huh, but we get to see how everything works out with our favorite couple ;) . I hope y'all enjoy, kuddos!

49. CH 49 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 19] Liked (1869 words)
Well here you go so go on and read and let me know what you think. kuddos!

50. CH 50 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 22] Liked (2598 words)
*Sits back and tries to act cool but fails miserably and jumps from chair to do the happy snoopy dance* HOLY CRAP!!!! I BROKE 900 REVIEWS!!!!!! okay now that I have completely spaz'd, LOL! Seriously guys, totally blown away here. I never would have thought this fic would have gotten this much attention but as always y'all have proved me wrong. Well only one more to go! kuddos!

51. CH 51 by beasleysmom [Reviews - 29] Liked (1907 words)
Well this is it. I can't tell y'all enough how much I have enjoyed writing this fic for y'all! I want to send out a huge thanks to my WONDERFUL beta, Gotkona for all the hard work she put into this one. It was because of her that I was able to post as often as I do, so make sure to show her some love. Well I'm gonna stop with all the dramatics, LOL and let you get on with the story. Thanks again for all the love and support., I couldn't have done this without y'all! Kuddos and much luv , Angela aka beasleysmom

52. Epilogue by beasleysmom [Reviews - 27] Liked (1869 words)
Well since y'all were so anxious for a epi, here it is. I hope y'all enjoy! Thank you once again to everyone that has reviewed this fic. It wa a pleasure writing for y'all and I hope to hear from all of you again soon! Kuddos!