As the door opened, a stream of light illuminated the dark crypt. Spike sat on top of one of the sarcophagus, his hands outstretched letting his nails dry.



“Morning, sunshine. If you've come around for eggs or sausage, I'm fresh out.”



Buffy grabbed the lid of the coffin and pulled it out from under Spike. Spike fell into the sarcophagus with a thud.



“Hey, careful! These are wet.” He lifted his hands showing the black nail varnish.



Buffy slid the lid back onto the coffin and pushed the lid against Spike's chest, pinning him against the edge.



“How could you let her find out like that? From books and papers? You hate me that much?”



Spike looked at her with growing anger. How could she ask him that?



“I was just along for the ride. Not like I knew she was a mystical, glowy key thing. Nobody keeps me in the bloody loop, do they?”



Buffy banged on the lid and stepped back. “You could have stopped her,” she accused.



“Oh, yeah, here it comes. Something goes wrong in your life blame Spike. News flash, Blondie...”



Spike stood up grabbing the lid and throwing it against the wall, the concrete smashing into pieces against the far wall.



“If kid sis wants to grab a midnight stroll, she'll find a way sooner or later. I just thought she'd be safer with big bad looking over her shoulder.””



Buffy glared at him. She knew this didn’t make the guilt any better.



“She shouldn't have found out like that.”



“You didn't think you could keep the truth from her forever, did you?”



“Maybe if *YOU* had been more honest with her in the first place, you wouldn't be trying to make yourself feel better with a round of Kick the Spike.”



Buffy sighed and turned to walk away. Spike jumped on to the floor, his boots echoing into the empty crypt. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to face him.



Tears threatened to flow from her green eyes. Spike’s muscle in his cheek flexed, his anger subsiding away.



“Buffy. You need to be strong for Dawn. This is a lot for her to deal with right now.”



Buffy’s shoulders raised and shuddered and she let out a heavy breath. His hands slowly caressed her upper arms.



“Spike.” Her lips trembled as the tears threatened to spill onto her cheeks.



Her hands shifted resting on his hips; he looked down at the contact. He could feel the warm breath caress his chin as she moved closer. Their lips almost touched either one of them just needed to move an inch. He didn’t know who moved first. All he could feel was the slayer’s soft lips pressed against his.



Moulded skin pressing together, her tongue darted out and licked the bottom of his lips. His mouth opened slightly as she thrust inside.



Spike’s hands moved to the small of her back pulling her closer, his erection suddenly growing harder against her.



Buffy gasped as his tongue licked and suckled her jaw moving across her neck. He could feel the pulse throb underneath his tongue teasing him to make a claim.



He shook his head slightly to erase the bloodlust that had invaded his mind. Buffy moved her hand to his waistband lifting his shirt so that she could fell his skin.



Spikes eyes shot open as her hot little hands moved across his back. His muscles flexed against her fingers.



Things were getting just a little bit too comfortable not that he was complaining. He knew she would regret it afterwards if anything was to go further. That’s right Spike, assume your gonna get something!



Buffy broke away from Spike, her breath releasing in a short gulps. She stared at him, her green eyes clouding over with desire. Spike saw the change and knew he was in trouble.





Buffy grabbed the front of his shirt and pushed him against the wall. He looked back, shocked and turned on at the same time. His t-shirt came over his head leaving him bare-chested.



Buffy’s hands moved across his stomach touching his nipples, a smile tugged on her lips as she watched his stomach sink in with anticipation.



“You know I bet you’ve always wanted a slayer this way.” He looked at her as she unbuckled his belt.



He looked down and watched her hands open the top button. Spike’s head hit the wall with a thud as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.



“Yeah well I’m almost starkers and you’re just standing there.” Buffy smiled as she pulled her top over her head and threw the item across the room. He stared at her breasts thinking they were the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen.



He moved towards her and kissed her neck. Moving down, his lips suckled on her breast using his tongue as he circled her nipple. She pulled his head by grabbing onto his hair and he looked at her confused.



She attacked him with her mouth. Her breasts crushed against his bare chest. Spike grew hard against the denim of his jeans.



Spike hands moved across her back. Moving to her trousers, he unzipped them and slipped them past her hips. Buffy watched as his fingers rested on her ass and her trousers moved further down her legs.



“Are you sure about this slayer?” He stood back up looking into her eyes. He could see no hesitation, only need.



“Spike shut up, it’s a sure thing.”



Never one to argue he picked her up. Her legs locked behind his hips pulling him closer. He unzipped his trousers and they fell to the floor.



“Are you okay?”



“Shut up and help me get these things off,” her hands moved quickly to divest him of his jeans.



He moved and tugged his trousers down almost forgetting to untie his boots and slip them of his feet. Buffy couldn’t help but stare at his manly self. When she was with Angel, it was just the one time and she didn’t really see anything. Riley was always such a muscular man and she always thought his girth matched the rest of his body.





Looking at Spike as he now leaned over, his erection bobbing in the air, she almost laughed out loud at the situation. She was fornicating with her enemy.



Spike’s lips connected to her stomach trailing his tongue along the side of her waist causing her to giggle.



He raised his eyebrow as she blushed furiously; she pulled him down to meet her mouth while his erection nudged the inside of her thigh. His finger hooked underneath the elastic of her panties. Buffy was shocked when he ripped the offending item in one stroke of his hand.





She suddenly realised anyone could catch them as her eyes darted to the door. Spike, watching her movements, stood up grabbing her and lifting her up.



He moved to the sarcophagus and laid a blanket onto the floor shielding them from the door.



She smiled gratefully and leaned back. Spike moved on top of her. His kisses rained across her thighs moving to her hips.



Buffy lips parted as his lips continued his onslaught on her body. Buffy’s legs parted slightly as Spike turned his hips to position himself.



“There’s no going back Buffy.” She looked at him the first time he actually used her name.



“I want you it’s that simple.” He smiled as he nudged the head into her center and a hiss erupted from Spike’s throat.



He slowly moved and picked up the pace as Buffy’s legs moved to rest on his hips.



Buffy’s head moved and rested against the floor relishing the cool feeling on the back of her head.



The heat rose from her feet and surrounded her stomach. Spike’s forehead rested against hers, short, cold breaths blowing against her nose.



Spike arms moved underneath her knees and raised them over his shoulders. Buffy gasped in surprise as the feelings exploded in her abdomen.



“God…Buffy you feel so good.” His incoherent whisper rattled against her ear as she raised her hips to meet his pace.



“Spike…” Her chant focused on her lips repeatedly until stars exploded behind her eyelids. Her loud scream echoed and was repeated by Spike as he came with a loud roar.



Her chest heaved trying to regain her breath as he reluctantly lowered her legs. He didn’t want to move away from the warm feeling that enveloped his whole body.



“Buffy…”





“No not yet. I’m reminiscing in the warm fuzzies.” He laughed, the rumble vibrating through their bodies.



A loud bang sounded on the door shaking Buffy out of her reverie. Spike raised himself on his arms as he looked at a worried Buffy.



“Who is it?” The shout caused Buffy to scamper looking for her clothes.



“Spike. It’s Willow, have you seen Buffy?”



He sighed as he moved to grab his jeans. Buckling his belt, he looked over at Buffy who was rearranging her top.



He opened the door and stood behind it, careful as the sun peeked through. Willow walked in, her red hair causing her head to glow. Willow stood with one hand covering her other. As she waited she heard the noise in the corner and noticed Buffy looking flushed.



“Oh, Buffy, I came over because we’ve heard from Ben. He knows where Dawn is.”



“Are you ok? You look a little flushed.”



Buffy looked directly at Willow and then over her head, stealing a glance at Spike.



He stood there, his face impassive, trying to read the expression on her face. She stood up straight and moved towards Willow, her hand grabbing her arm softly.



“We better move. Just in case Glory...” Spike moved away from the door and retrieved his t-shirt. He placed it over his head and tugged it beneath his waistband.



The movement caused Buffy to stare and watch. Willow mentally checked the signs. She wasn’t stupid, something had definitely gone on between them and it looked like she had just spoiled it.



“It’s okay Buffy I could meet you there. Go through the sewers, it looks a little toasty out there.”



She nodded her thanks and walked out of the door without a backward glance.



Spike shook his head solemnly. Her presence was missed in the dark and dreary crypt. Sighing he looked around for his boots.







When Spike got there all hell broke loose literally. He stood by the door not able to move. He watched as Glory headed for Buffy, he knew she couldn’t fight her. He ran forward to attack Glory but she just threw him with a flick of her hand.



The room went black as he crashed over the examination table and into the wall, it didn’t last for long as he slowly woke up. He watched in horror as Glory threw an iron rod at Dawn. Buffy raced in front of her as it pierced through her shoulder. Tara and Willow stood next to Glory as they threw some sort of fairy dust over the hell god.



“Look what you did to my dress you little ….”



“Discede.” Willow shouted and clapped her hands together.



Glory disappeared from the room as Willow collapsed on the floor, her nose bleeding from the powerful spell.



“What did you do to her?” Buffy asked her.



“Teleportation spell still working out the kinks.” She spoke her breathing laboured.



“Where did you send her?”



“That’s one of the kinks.”



Buffy looked at her sister concerned and pulled the iron rod from her shoulder.



“Are you okay? Did she hurt you?”



“What do you care?” Dawn sat there tears in her eyes.



“Because I love you. You’re my sister.”



“No
I'm not.” Dawn shook her head.

“Yes you are.” She
lifted Dawn’s arm to see blood around her hand.

Buffy pressed her hand against the tire-iron wound on her shoulder, wincing
a little. She clasps her sister’s bloodied hand.

“It's just like mine. It
doesn't matter where you came from, or, or how you got here. You are my sister. There's no way you could annoy me so much if you weren't.”

Dawn looked at her for a moment, smiling she grabbed her and hugged her
tightly.

“I
was so scared.”

Buffy released a breath as she looked over her shoulder to Spike. “

“Me too.”

“Come on.” She
stood up; her hand still held on to Dawn’s pulling her up.

They walked out of the door, the rest of the Scoobies following them out of the door.
Spike sat there and lowered his head.

Buffy stopped in the corridor and ran back to the room. The rest of the
gang followed her thinking she had gone crazy.

“Spike.” He looked up when she whispered.

“Yeah.” His
voice betrayed him and made him sound weak.

“Are you coming?” He looked confused.

“Where?”

“Home.” She held out her hand and he grabbed it without hesitation. They walked out of the door as Dawn grabbed her other hand and the Scoobies followed
behind.
THE
END