Chapter 3

Buffy

So, I’m standing in front of my one-time mortal enemy, naked, both of us horny as hell, and I’m two thousand dollars up. Not bad for five minutes work. Oh my god, I can’t believe I got him off in five minutes without even touching him.

So what do I do now? Haven’t exactly had much experience at this sort of thing. And Riley, oh no, why did I have to think of Riley. He’d have a blue fit if he knew about this. If he could see who was looking at me right now.

And he is looking at me with those baby blues of his. Never had anyone look at me like that before. He’s all there, focussed, following my every move, the need and want written plainly on his face. Never could hide it. I’ve always felt that electric undercurrent we made between us and I’m feeling it now. It gives me courage.

I walk towards him then slip behind his chair. My hands are on his shoulders and he leans back into them as I start a slow massage, kneading and squeezing his flesh through his silk shirt.

“S’nice,” he mutters in a low voice as my hands slip down across the front of his chest, teasing his nipples through the thin material.

“Any special requests?” I ask letting my hands stray further down, my fingers ‘accidentally’ brushing the tip of his cock that’s peeking through his open pants. He jerks as I do that, pushing his hips upwards, vainly seeking more contact. but my hands are already retracing their journey back up.

His hand covers mine when I reach the buttons of his shirt, in an unspoken request.

“Would you like me to take this off you?” I say grazing his ear with my teeth as my warm breath, so close, makes him squirm. “I could do it real slow for, say, five hundred dollars.”

“Go ahead, love,” he replies, his hand still holding mine. “But talk to me, I want to know everything you’re feeling, be creative. Get yourself an A and I’ll double it.”

“You better be keeping score,” I say moving around to stand in front of him once more.

I was feeling self conscious but suddenly I feel tremendously powerful as I slither round and squat down in front of him. He leans forward so I can reach him better and as I start on the remaining buttons I can see where his gaze is firmly fixed. I open my legs just a little wider to give him a better view, and I flick him a brief glance that tells him that that’s going to cost him, dear. But he already looks as if he doesn’t care how much.

He wants me to talk to him, so I talk.

“You’re a bad man, aren’t you Spike?” The shirt falls open a little more. Black silk draped over smooth skin. My hand slips inside. “So hard.” I open one hand flat and push him back into the chair. “More comfy like this,” I say as I pull myself up, using the shirt for leverage and wriggle myself astride him. He’s hard again and I’m virtually sitting on it, my legs spread wide. And his hips are moving, ever so gently up and down, his face a mixture of naked lust and wonder. As if he still can’t quite believe this is happening. Hell, I’m having trouble believing this is me. I’ve never done this for Riley. But then again, Riley’s never offered me two thousand five hundred dollars for it.

I read in a book once, ‘feel sexy and you’ll be sexy.” And I’ve never felt as sexy as I do right now. And it’s not just the money, I’m not just going through the motions here. I’m dripping wet, hot and tingly. My mind’s a swirl of dirty thoughts mostly centred around what I’m going to do to this creature who’s lying beneath me with such naked abandon. He’d let me do anything I wanted, I already know that. And the wicked promise in his eyes tells me how good it will be.

But he’s waiting. Wants his money’s worth.

So I grab his shirt and rip it open. Always wanted to do that to a man. Never met the right man, until now. He gasps. Surprise first, then his eyes narrow and a sexy grin slowly spreads across his face.

“Thought you said you were going to do it slow, but carry on, love,” he instructs. “And keep talking. Tell me what you’re gonna do next.”

I sit back and put my finger in my mouth as if I’m having to think real hard about this. As if I’ve no idea what to do with all this perfection laid out in front of me. He’s holding me up now, his hands under my arms, thumbs grazing the sides of my breasts as he watches my face intently with his hot, liquid gaze.

“I think you’d like this.” I lean forward and let my hair trail over his skin and then I dip down and touch my lips to his neck. “Am I right?” I ask him as I place small kisses over the corded muscles.

He mumbles something, his voice thick and incoherent. His hands squeeze me harder as I bite down gently. Not enough to draw blood, but I can feel that he wants me to, so I move on. That’s something else that going to cost him. And it’s not time yet.

“Gonna lick my way down your body, Spike. Cover every inch with my tongue.”

He gives a low, satisfied moan and relaxes into it, eyes closed as I make good on my promise. “You taste of desire,” I tell him. “I’ve never tasted it this strong before. It’s sharp and earthy and it makes me want you. Can you feel how much I want you, Spike?”

I am so full of bullshit, I tell myself. This is all an act, right? I could stop any time.


He doesn’t get a chance to answer my question because I’ve reached his nipples and I intend to give as good as I got.

“I’ve always wondered. Do men like this as much as women? You don’t have to answer me, Spike. Just thinking aloud here. When I do this.” I swirl my tongue around the hardened nub. “Does it feel good? And this?” I cover it with my lips and suck hard. “You taste so wicked, so sinful.” I do it again and he’s moving beneath me in a sensual flow of muscle and skin.

“Desire feeds desire doesn’t it? You want me, and it makes me want you. The money pays the bills, but this? This makes us feel alive. Reaches out to nerve endings we didn’t know we had. Stretches us beyond the limits of the mundane. Throws the world into a sharper focus, then just as suddenly it makes us soften and melt, just like I’m doing now.”


I give my hips a swirl because it feel just like that right now. My bones feel like soft wax as I dissolve into a puddle of overheated slayer. And I can’t stop moving, not now. It’s just too much.

He’s watching me carefully as I start a slow slide back and forth over his hard length. I keep my eyes focussed on his, feel his balls nestled up against my butt.

“I’m going to come on you, Spike.” I lift my hands to brace them on his shoulders. “Would you like me to do that? Get myself off in front of you? It’s a male fantasy, isn’t it? Is it one of yours?”

“God, yes,” he says, and his hands slide down my sides and over my thighs, sweeping up the insides of them. “Let me help you,” he says gliding them between my legs and burying his fingers in my soft curls.

I let him caress me, but only for a moment. “No, I say,”exerting iron will here, because the feel of his fingers on me is so damned good, and taking each of his hands in mine. “You can take care of me later. It’s my show right now, you’re paying for this, just lie back and watch.”

So he does, and wicked man that he is, he slides each of his fingers into his mouth and sucks off my juices, all the while sounding as if he was eating the most delicious food imaginable.

It doesn’t take me long. He holds me again as I lean back and close my eyes, concentrating on the feel of my hands on my most sensitive spot, and of his hard cock not quite inside me, but teasing me mercilessly with a promise of the inevitable. And he’s moving in time with me as I build and climb towards my release.

I don’t care about the noise I make. Don’t care about how abandoned and wild I must look. Don’t care that I’m sitting in Spike’s office, naked and too far gone to worry even if anyone comes in and catches us.

All I care about is the most mind blowing orgasm of my life is about to overtake me and any minute now I’m going to be a big pile of mush in his arms. And he’s holding me and talking me up to it. Encouraging me and urging me on with sweet, dirty words in that sexy, gravely voice of his.

And I’m giving myself over completely to him. Because if he stops holding me, I’ll fall. And if he says one wrong word, then I’m going to remember who I am, and what I’m doing. And I’m going to die of shame.

But he doesn’t. His arms slide around my back as I fall forward into an exhausted heap onto his chest and he just murmurs, “I’ve got you love,” over and over as his fingers stroke my back and hair as I come down.

I don’t know how long I lie there, it seems to take an age before my breathing slows and my heartbeat returns to normal, but eventually I lift my head and he’s got this lazy smile on his face.

“How did I do?” I ask quietly, trying to make out the look in his eye.

“Triple A performance love.” He’s still looking at me, head slightly tilted, eyes softer now. Like his lips. How did I not notice them before? The bottom one is slightly fuller than the top one, a sensual contrast to the sharp planes and angles of his face. He runs his tongue over it, cleaning away the lingering bloodstains, moistening it as I watch him, and I know what he wants next. He’s still hard, and that needs taking care of, but we’ll come to that soon enough. Time now for a simple, age old pleasure. And I’ll be kind, because I think I want it as much as he does.

“This one’s free,” I whisper leaning towards him and pressing my mouth against his.

One of us sighs, I don’t know who, as I slip my hands around his shoulders, one moving into his soft hair to hold him still as I settle into the kiss.

Hard and hungry can come later. Right now it’s a soft caress, a delicate tasting, a slow teasing of tongues. And surprisingly, a feeling of being safe. I’ve never felt safe around Spike before, but I couldn’t have made myself more vulnerable around him if I tried. I know he has the chip, but he could probably snap my neck before it even fired. His hands are in just the right position. But all he does is continue with his slow, languid caress and when we break he pulls me against his chest and holds me there.

“Do you want me to take care of you now?” I ask sleepily rubbing my cheek against him.

“It can wait,” he says, lifting me and twisting my legs so I’m sitting properly on his lap. “Let’s take a breather, shall we?” There’s a slight catch in his voice as he continues.

“I’ll make it five thousand dollars if you’ll just sit with me like this for a bit. Yeah?”

I nod against his chest, not looking at him, because suddenly it doesn’t seem fair to take money from him for this. Part of me is struggling right now to make sense of it all.

I’m in this for the money. Only the money, I tell myself firmly. Spike doesn’t make me feel hot and horny. He doesn’t make me feel safe. Lying naked against him isn’t so comfortable that I could happily go to sleep right here in his arms.

Focus on the mission. The money is all that counts, right?

Who the hell am I kidding?

tbc….. don't forget to review, makes me:-)) and makes me write faster