Chapter 4

Spike

How the hell did this happen? I’m sitting here in a state of terminal arousal, an armful of warm, wet slayer and all I want to do is hold her? What, am I nuts?

Yeah, gotta say we’ve already worked that one out. Was nuts even to let her in here. Nuts even to come back to this place when all I see, everywhere I go, is her.

But the shagging I can get from anyone. Only have to raise an eyebrow, crook a finger and at least half a dozen come running. I like to think it’s my fatal charm, but it’s probably the money. And yeah, I know she was in it only for the money – at first. But not any more. Vampire senses, remember? Every subtle change makes my feelers tingle. I know when someone wants me. And she’s up for it. Only she’d never admit it.

Always knew she’d feel like this. Why do you think I’ve been lusting after her all this time? Always knew her skin would feel like hot silk. Always knew she’d smell like a heated promise of heaven when she was this turned on. Always knew she’d taste sweet and rich, setting my taste buds on fire.

Dru was dark and dangerous, but you my little slayer are sunshine and light. All pink and rosy. Sparkly and golden. And bloody hell, who let William in? Got me quoting poetry when I should be shagging your brains out. Hell, I’m paying enough for it.

But this feels kind of nice. Going soft, I am. Well, not literally. Soft in the head, I mean. My cock. That’s still very interested. It’s good being a vampire. You get it up, it stays up. That’s what it says in all those stories they write about us. Good to know it’s true, isn’t it?

She moves and lifts her head and my cock throbs as her ass rubs against it.

“What would you like me to do next?” she says in a sultry voice.

Fast learner, have to give her that. Fairly sure she’s never done this before. Seems to have found her calling though. A siren with the heart of a killer. Maybe she’s not so different to Dru after all?

Dru turned me hard. Bloody Slayer’s turning me soft. That’s no good. Need to make her work for her money.

She gives a surprised squeak as I dump her on the floor, turning hurt eyes on me just for a split second before her gaze changes to one of cool understanding.

“What?” I say, stripping off the torn shirt and flinging it down. “Did you think I was going to pay five thousand dollars to let you sit there all day? Got something here that needs taking care of love,” I say pointing to the front of my pants. “Five bloody grand’s worth of taking care of. Savvy?”

“You’re paying,” she answers shrugging her shoulders and dropping to her knees. “Come on then.”

She sits back on her heels and crooks her finger, calling me over to her. Tongue sliding over lips that just a few moments ago were kissing me. Tenderly. Yeah, I felt it, and I gave back what she gave me. But its no good. It was just a moment of madness, no more. A couple of minutes of sheer fantasy when my lust addled brain had actually convinced itself that Buffy the Vampire Slayer could feel anything for Spike other than contempt.

She was softening alright, but it wouldn’t have lasted any longer than the time she’d spent in this room. I’ll be dirt under her feet the minute she leaves, no matter what happens here. At least this way I get to keep some shred of dignity.

And yeah, I am paying. I want my money’s worth. And it’s not every day a master vampire has a slayer on her knees in front of him, even if she is only is doing it so she can get her greedy mitts on his money.

“Not here,” I growl. Time to show who’s boss around here.

She frowns at my change of tone, a question in her eyes. She wants to know what’s changed? Well, I’m not telling.

“In there.” I point to a door at the far end of the office. “My apartment. You come through that door with me, I’ll give you ten thousand dollars.

She stands up, still a little self conscious, I don’t miss that. I didn’t miss her reaction to the money either. Pay a lot of bills, that will.

“Okay,” she says and walks toward it, but I grab her arm and hold her.

“You walk through that door and you’re gonna give me everything, do you understand?”

Don’t think she’d quite grasped that one. Her eyes open a little wider as it sinks in.

“Anything I want, anything I ask. For the next few hours you’ll be my bloody slave.”

She lifts her chin. “No problem,” she says.

I squeeze her arm tighter as she tries to break away.

“Think about what you’re doing.” I warn her. “You take money for it you’re gonna feel like a whore. Like the biggest slut that ever walked the earth. Are you going to be able to live with yourself?”

Don’t know why I’m saying this. Don’t know why I just don’t grab her and drag her in there. She’s going to go, I can see that.

And for some unfathomable reason I feel disappointed by it. As she shakes off my hand, gives me a look of pure contempt and walks determinedly towards my door ,my un-beating heart sinks painfully into my boots. It’s always going to be like this. No matter how hard we try, one or other of us will cock it up. Could there ever be anything other than this between us?

“Think about it, Buffy,” I say, giving her one last chance to change her mind. “Think about how this is going to make you feel.”

“I already did,” she says. “It’s gonna make me feel exactly how you want me to feel. Cos you’re paying, right?”

Christ, woman, you make me so mad sometimes. I shouldn’t be doing this to you. I’m supposed to be in love with you. You don’t do stuff like this to the woman you love. But it’s a one way street, isn’t it? It’ll always be just me making moon eyes at the slayer, while she sits with her friends and laughs. So I’ll just take what I can get, ‘cos it’s all I’m gonna get.

She disappears through the door, and I follow her, like the pathetic, pussy - whipped sod that I am and lock it behind me.

tbc...

Thanks for reading so far.....