Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm not too great with AU because I like to keep things within the way they happened, so I'll finally finish this off with another close encounter of the undead kind and leave this as an entirely port without plot. Still let me know if you like it.
It had been a week since Buffy and Spike had done...what they had done, and Buffy could not stop thinking about it. She was currently walking by the mausoleum that was the site of their encounter.

So many things had been going through her mind. Embarrassment that Spike had seen her that way, and could make her want to be that way. Guilt because she did have a Riley at home waiting for her. But mostly she would just go week in the knees when she thought about it. Drool often threatened to appear and wetness to her center always did.

Of course she hadn't seen him since. She couldn't imagine what she would say. Or what he would say and how she would respond to it. Either way words would need to be exchanged and she simply couldn't imagine that.

She was leaning on the very spot of their consummation when she heard that sexy familiar voice from just a few feet to her left.

“Fancy meeting you here” he told her with a mischievous smile.

Buffy just stood there aghast as she went beat red. The only thing she could say was “Wow you’re so British…and old.”

“You’re forgetting sexy,” he told her in his deep voice as he took a step toward her.

She quickly stopped leaning on the mausoleum and sprang forward saying, “I’ve never called you sexy.”

“But you’ve thought it,” He told her leaning against the mausoleum in her place and lighting a cigarette. “Why so jumpy love?”

“Not jumpy, just…alert. One needs to be alert when patrolling.” Buffy replied awkwardly.

“Does one?”

“Yes.”

“You haven’t met me for days” Spike stated, slightly serious with a good amount of sexy teasing.

“That was unofficial. I’ve been busy.”

“You didn’t say it was unofficial last time” He told her with a wry smile, “In fact the reality of it led to very different things.”

“Hence the not meeting again.”

“Why not?” Spike pouted.

“You do know I have a boyfriend don’t you?”

“Yes I do,” Spike told her as he took and aggressive step forward. “But it seems that what you need is a manfriend.”

“You’re not a man,” Buffy reminded him taking another step back to regain her personal space.

She of course had difficulty keeping it as Spike continued to follow her as she backed up.

“No, I’m not, but that’s just more fun.”

“No it isn’t.”

At that point Buffy ran into a large tombstone. Spike used the opportunity to ascend on her in two steps and pin her to the tombstone by putting both his hands on it on either side of Buffy.

“You know it is Buffy.”

Hearing him say just her name made her wet.

“Ooh I smell something good,” Spike smirked as he looked down toward where it was coming from.

“You’re disgusting.”

“Yeah, but it’s making you hot.”

Buffy couldn’t think of a good comeback, he clearly knew she was wet and nothing she could say would convince him otherwise, unless maybe she had a gland issue of some sort. Though at that point he would probably ask for a doctor’s note.

“What do you want from me Spike?” Buffy asked getting weaker by the second.

This time Spike leaning in close and whispered in a husky voice, “Exactly what you want from me.”

At that point Buffy’s knees actually did get weak and she fell directly into Spike who in turn toppled over along with her.

Spike quickly sat up on his elbow’s staring at an embarrassed Buffy and asked what that was all about. Buffy couldn’t answer with anything but getting redder. How do you tell your mortal enemy that not only does he get you hot, but also he gets you so hot that it makes you weak in the knees?

“Actually never mind, as long as we’re down here…” Spike finished by grabbing Buffy and rolling her on top of him. She landed straddling him with a surprised look on her face.

“Spike!” She shouted as she tried to dismount him. He grabbed her by the hips and held her there over his crotch tensing his muscles and she struggled against him to get away.

“You know you want me Buffy, just give in.” He told her in his sultry voice. She looked him in the eye with fire, but still tried to listen to reason.

“It’s wrong…I have a boyfriends and you’re evil and this is not how a proper slayer should act and – “ Buffy was quickly cut off by her own moan as Spike reached between them to rub his hand on her hot center just over her panties under her skirt. “oooh…mmm…I mean no!…oh god Spike.”

“That’s what I like to hear pet, just leave out the ‘no’ next time,” He told her as he started stroking her more vigorously.

Buffy continued her verbal protest as she started grinding against his hand and his growing hard on. “But…oh…this….mmm….is….OH….wrong!”

“Live a little Buffy.” Spike told her as he reached up her shirt to squeeze her bare breast with his free hand.

With that she agreed with a simple breathy “okay” and she began bucking against him more wildly.

He removed has hand from her wet core and used it to help the other remove Buffy’s shirt. He reached his head up to capture one of the rosy nubs in his mouth. Buffy cried out when he started flicking it with tongue as he flicked the other with his finger.

“You like that?”

“Mmm yeah.”

“Good baby.”

It was getting to be too much for Buffy. She needed him now. She sat back still on top of him and started undoing his pants telling him to take his shirt off.

“As you wish goldilocks.”

“Oh I wish” Buffy told him just as she freed his throbbing cock from his tight back jeans. She pumped it a couple of times while she stared at it in awe.

“Never seen one that big before me have you?” Spike asked knowing it had to be true.

“Nope” Buffy said just before licking her lips.

“You want on?”

“Oh yeah.” Buffy told him scooting back up his legs to take him in. As she leaned forward to position herself, Spike took the opportunity to take the other nipple into his mouth and suck, eliciting a sexy yelp from the slayer lowering herself onto his throbbing dick.

Buffy gasped as the head moved in. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock until she was sitting upright staring into spike with amazement in her eyes that he returned equally. Steadying herself with her hands on his toned chest, Buffy began to move up and down on Spike moaning with every new thrust.

Spike moved his hands all up and down Buffy’s body occasionally guiding her hips to move faster or harder.

Now she was riding Spike at a gallop and screaming at the top of her lungs. Spike up and began to kiss her with more passion than he ever thought possible while he reached one hand between them to rub her clit and the other one to attend to her aching tits.

Buffy began to ride him more erratically bringing them both seconds away from the climax.

“Buffy look at me.”

Buffy locked eyes with Spike, continuing to ride his beautiful cock into oblivion.

“Stay looking at me.”

“Mmmm…Okay”

“Keep going baby”

“I’ll never stop….oh my God I’ll never stop.”

Spike put his forehead to hers as she continued her ministrations on his cock and he continued his on her clit.

“Spike!”

“Buffy.” Spike purred.

“I’m gonna cum.”

“Do it.”

With a passionate kiss and relocking eyes Buffy came all over Spike, bucking and shaking while he rode out his bursting in Buffy’s core. He toppled backwards and Buffy toppled on top of him with him still in her.

“So you’re telling me you’re going to let Riley stop that from happening.”

“I’m not going to let anyone stop that from happening.” Buffy assured him as she rested her head on his chest, sated and content.


Chapter End Notes:
This is the end, review! Please!