[Reviews - 205] LikedPrinter
Summary: When Buffy and Spike’s lives become entwined with the fates of a slayer and a samurai who lived and died three hundred years ago, everything they think they know about their relationship and themselves is called into question.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 32486 Read: 16977
Published: 01/29/2006 Updated: 03/01/2006

1. Endings and Beginnings by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 23] Liked (2318 words)
This story is what happens when you spend too much time practicing sword katas and reading both fiction and non-fiction about Japan under the Tokugawa shogunate. The fic is set right after a slightly AU Something Blue. Thanks again to Limitlessd for her encouragement and advice. Reviews are, of course, more than welcome.

2. Promises Made and Kept by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 14] Liked (2416 words)
Thank you for all of the reviews! For those of you wondering, I will be telling part of Kaede and Takeshi's story at the beginning of each chapter, but this part of the storyline will run backwards. Just think of this fic as an exercise in seeing how much I can imply with parallel construction. I would dearly love to know what you guys think about the idea.

3. Mortal Enemies by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 15] Liked (1959 words)
I want to thank everyone who posted a review for the last chapter. The feedback really makes my day. This chapter is really where the AU parts of Something Blue I mentioned come into play. Also, it's quickly occuring to me that I am much more comfortable in Spike's head than in Buffy's. All interesting psychological questions that implies about me aside, it does mean that I'm even more nervous about the chapters featuring the two slayers' points of view than those with the vampires'. I would love to hear what you guys think.

4. Bargaining Power by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 11] Liked (1979 words)
I want to thank everyone who has been reviewing this story. I really appreciate your input. For those of you who are curious, year 4 of the Genroku is 1692 by our reckoning.

5. Converging Paths by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 12] Liked (2246 words)
Again, huge thanks to everyone who reviewed the last chapter. I love hearing what you guys think.

6. Acts of Desperation by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 14] Liked (2499 words)
Thanks again for all the lovely reviews. I've managed to lure limitlessd back for some editing and advice, so thanks also to her. I'm back to my guys again, so I'm in my comfort zone, but as always, I have more than my fair share of nerves. I would love to hear about everyone's reactions.

7. Conditioned Responses by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 12] Liked (2157 words)
Thank you again for all the reviews! My account is being wonky, so I really hope I haven't missed responding to anyone's comments. If you've been snubbed, I promise it was completely unintentional. Thanks also to my beta, limitlessd. This chapter officially marks the half-way point of the story. Enjoy!

8. Ambushes by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 13] Liked (2659 words)
Sorry about the disappearing act. Real life stepped in there for a little while, but now I'm back to my regularly scheduled posting. I want to send a huge thanks to all of my reviewers, and to limitlessd for her editing and encouragement.

9. Unfulfilled Dreams by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 15] Liked (2080 words)
This chapter was the hardest one for me to write, not because of any technical problems I had along the way, but because it was just so darn depressing. Fair warning. Thanks again for all the reviews. I appreciate each and every one. Thanks also to my beta, limitlessd.

10. Taking Up The Sword by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 16] Liked (2469 words)
I'm in the double digits now. Yay! At this point in the story, I start skipping further back into Kaede and Takeshi's relationship. Thanks for all of the lovely reviews! Oh, and limitlessd rocks as my beta extraordinaire. Thanks also to you, chica!

11. Turning Points by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 14] Liked (2687 words)
Thanks again for all of the reviews. I love hearing what you guys think of this story. Limitlessd has taken a long-term editing vacation thanks to her birthday (Happy Birthday D!), so any mistakes are my own. Enjoy!

12. Covert Operations by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 9] Liked (2715 words)
Thanks for all of the reviews! Writing this story has been an entirely different kettle of fish after Serpents, so the feedback is greatly appreciated.

13. Rescues by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 13] Liked (2533 words)
Only one more chapter to go, and this story will be over. Thanks again for all of the lovely reviews. I'm kind of nervous about this chapter, so I will greatly appreciate feedback. Thanks!

14. Beginnings and Endings by weyrwolfen [Reviews - 24] Liked (1769 words)
So here's the last chapter. What a long, strange trip this story has been. I would like to thank everyone who has left feedback for this story, and especially those of you who followed me from Serpents even though this story is an entirely different kettle of fish. I can't begin to tell you how much the reviews mean to me. Thanks!