Author's Chapter Notes:
A huge thank you to everyone who left feedback for chapter 1- I’m happy that people like the story so far. I’d like to wish Bozakka (another author I help beta for) a happy birthday today, too! I hope you all continue to enjoy the growing sexual tension between Buffy and Spike ;)
“How was your shower?” Buffy asked as William emerged from the bathroom half an hour later, a cloud of steam billowing out of the room as the door opened.

“Nice,” he answered simply, going into the kitchen to get a can of soda out of the refrigerator.

“I assumed as much, considering you were in there for such a long time,” she replied in a light tone, hoping she didn’t sound as mischievous as she felt.

“Um… yeah,” he said, blushing slightly as he opened the can and walked towards her, sitting beside her on the couch.

She brought her knees up to her chin and rested it on them as she turned her body to face him. “So, give me your honest opinion of chapter one. Do you think it’s interesting so far?”

“It definitely got my attention,” he muttered, taking a sip of his soda.

“Yeah?” she asked, grinning.

“I’m not… used to seeing words like the ones you used in the first chapter in the stories I read,” he answered. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard you say half of the stuff you wrote, in the first place.”

“Is it too graphic?” She frowned when he shrugged and looked at her.

“What constitutes something being ‘too graphic’?” he asked. “If that’s what most adult fan fiction looks like, then I’m sure it’s up to par.”

“Good.” She wrapped her arms around her legs and held them closer to her body. “Didn’t you take an erotic literature course in college, Mr. English Major?”

“Yes, but most authors who write erotic pieces don’t use such risqué language,” he said, staring straight ahead at the black screen of their television. “Or at least they didn’t in the novels I read. The language they used was a bit more romantic.”

“You think the story should have more romance in it?” she asked. “I’m not really used to writing lovey-dovey stories. It usually seems so cheesy and trite, you know? Besides, it always seems like people want to see smut rather than romantic scenes.”

“I guess it depends on the person.” He felt her eyes on him and looked at her, seeing the expectant look on her face. “What?”

“Which do you prefer?” she asked curiously, studying his eyes.

“Well, I…” He was cut off by the sound of his cell phone ringing. “I should go get that.”

“Yeah,” she agreed, masking her sadness at not hearing his answer. “Can you read through chapter two today, too? I think I want to start posting tonight.”

“Sure,” he answered after a moment’s hesitation before going into his bedroom and closing the door behind him, locating his cell phone and answering it.

“Hey, Will,” his friend Xander said. “Is this a bad time?”

“No,” he answered. “You wouldn’t believe how perfect your timing is.”

* * * * *

”Oh god… Angel…” Cordelia whispered breathlessly in her brunette lover’s ear, moving on top of him slowly, reveling in the feel of his stiff cock deep inside her.

“I love when you ride me,” he said, holding onto her hips as he helped guide her movements.

“I love bouncing on your foot-long rod,” she replied, her actions becoming frantic as she desperately sought out her release.


William nearly spit out his soda as he read what Cordelia said before frowning and replacing foot-long with eight-inch.

“No way is that wanker nearly that big,” he muttered. “I don’t even think being that long is possible.” He looked down at his lap and sighed. “I wonder if that’s what Buffy wants, a foot of…” He cut himself off and slouched in his seat. “Bloody women and their ridiculous fantasies. I think what I’ve got is more than enough to satisfy her.”

“Will?” Buffy asked from outside his room, knocking on his door. “Are you almost done with chapter two?”

“Not yet,” he replied, hoping she wouldn’t walk in. “Give me a couple minutes.”

“Alright,” she said, smirking to herself as she went into the bathroom and began to fill their tub up with warm water and a thick layer of bubbles.

Meanwhile, William continued to edit the chapter, becoming aroused for the second time that day from Buffy’s writing.

Cordelia dismounted Angel and kneeled down in front of him, stroking him into hardness again and thanking the Powers That Be that vampires had such quick recovery time.

“Going to give me a present?” he asked, threading his fingers in her silky locks as she leaned forward and kissed the tip of his erection before beginning to take him into her mouth.


William quickly finished reading the chapter before sending it back to Buffy and unzipping his jeans, freeing his shaft and instantly grasping the base of it with his left hand. He began to move his hand up and down the smooth skin as he started to fantasize about Buffy’s mouth and how good it would undoubtedly feel if her lips wrapped around his cock, sucking on it voraciously until the point when he’d lose control.

It didn’t take him long to come, the thick liquid covering his hand as it shot out of him in spurts. He groaned low in his throat as the pleasure he felt began to subside before grabbing a tissue from beside his bed and cleaning himself off.

You’re pathetic, you know that?

He exited his room and headed towards the bathroom, noticing that the door was closed. Before he could walk to the kitchen to wash off his hands in the sink, he heard Buffy’s voice coming from behind the door.

“Oh… Angel,” he heard her say throatily, causing him to tense up as he felt a stirring in his jeans.

She thinks about him when she…? he thought, his eyes widening. I really don’t stand a chance, do I?

As he walked into the kitchen, Buffy berated herself for almost slipping and saying William’s name instead of Angel, not knowing if he could hear her or not from his bedroom.

I don’t know what I would do if he heard me say his name when I get myself off, she thought, resting her head back on the ledge of the tub. Maybe it’d turn him on so much that he’d walk in here and replace my fingers with his cock. She closed her eyes and smiled wistfully. Maybe I should try it sometime when I know he’s listening.