Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, Day 3's charm was a diamond to match the earrings. I had that in my notes, but I guess I didn't get the info into the story. Thanks to my lovely beta, Tasha. Here is the introduction of character that was introduced later in the timeline of the BTVS and ATS.
February 4, 1999 Tuesday

The weather changed dramatically the next day. A cold wind poured in from the north making the Californians, who were so use to the warm, weather shiver in their beds. Buffy got up a few minutes early, took a hot shower and dug a red sweater and black leather jacket out of her closet. She put on her new earrings, the charm bracelet. She grabbed a hat to put on later.

Joyce had hot chocolate waiting for Buffy when she finally made it downstairs. Mother and daughter both had warm oatmeal to stave off the chill. Joyce even offered to drive Buffy to school that day instead of letting the Slayer walk. Ten minutes later, Joyce dropped Buffy off in front of the school.

Buffy walked down the hall to the library, but she was stopped by the sound of sobbing coming from one of the side halls that housed the senior lockers. She turned the corner and saw Cordelia standing by her locker with her head down and apparently crying.

"Cordelia, what's wrong?" Buffy asked, her voice filled with concern. She approached the dark haired girl in time to see her dash the tears from her eyes.

"I'm not crying. Why would I be crying?" Cordelia turned to give the Slayer a big fake smile.

"Cordelia Chase, I've known you long enough to know that is a total and utter lie. Are you really still upset about Xander and Willow?" Buffy slowly moved towards the other girl as if she was approaching a spooked animal.

"What? No! I am so totally over that loser. Hell, I don't even blame your boyfriend Spike for kidnapping Xander," Cordelia exclaimed.

"What? No! Spike's not my boyfriend," Buffy blustered. Her cheeks flushed crimson red.

"Sure Buffy. Why do you blush every time anyone mentions his name? Spike!" Cordelia crowed with delight as Buffy's blush deepened.

"Cut that out," Buffy whispered. She swatted the air in Cordelia's direction. "Now tell me why you've been crying. I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Cordelia chewed on her lip as she glanced up and down the hallway, "All right, since you promised." She might think Buffy was a bit crazy, but she knew the Slayer could keep secrets. "Dad's accountant came over last night. It seems Dad's been swindling the IRS and now they want to take everything. Everything, Buffy."

"Oh God. I am so sorry, Cordy." Buffy put her arms around the other girl, surprised that the standoffish Cordelia let her. "I'm meeting the gang in the library in a few minutes. Wanna come with? I promise they will be nice, or I will go all Slayerish on them."

"Sure, I guess," Cordelia replied. The two girls moved down the hall towards the library. "Hey, prom's in a few months. You want to run against each other, again?"

Buffy laughed, "Nah. Someone might kidnap us, again. I think there's been enough kidnapping this year."

The two girls reached the library doors, but Buffy came to a sudden halt. She sighed, and held her hand to her temple. When Cordelia quirked up an eyebrow, Buffy just nodded towards the door.

Cordelia peeked in the window and saw that Angel in the library talking to Giles. However it wasn't the vampire that caught Cordelia's eye She was more interested in the handsome brunette man standing next to him. "Who's the salty goodness with Angel?" Cordelia asked. She glanced back at Buffy, who moved forward to peer into the window, too.

"Have absolutely no clue." Buffy's eyes wandered to the research table in the middle of the library. "Oh, there's a package on the table. I wonder if that's for me."

"Why would you think its for you?" Cordelia asked, her eyes lighting on the brightly wrapped gift.

"I have a secret admirer. Saturday I woke up to find a Mrs. Gordo and a charm bracelet." Buffy showed off the bracelet. "Sunday I got a stake and another charm for the bracelet at the breakfast table. Yesterday, there were earrings and a charm on the welcome mat." Buffy showed the earrings she was wearing to Cordelia.

"Wow, those are nice earrings. Real, too. You're so lucky. All the guys I've tried to date since I broke up with Xander have been total losers. Some idiot college guy named Parker tried this stupid sensitive guy routine on me at the Bronze. He so needs a taste of his own medicine," Cordelia informed Buffy.

"That sucks. Let's go in and see who the hottie is." Buffy latched onto Cordelia's arm, and she pushed open the door of the library. "Hey gang, look who I found wandering the halls. Hey, Angel. Hey, um..."

"Allen Francis Doyle. My friends call me Doyle." Doyle put his hand out to the cute blond girl. "You must be Buffy, and who is this charming young woman?"

Buffy shoved Cordelia towards Doyle, "This is Cordelia Chase." Her matchmaking duties done, she wanted to find out if her secret admirer had remembered her again today. "Now is that package on the table for me?"

Xander and Willow were both quiet when the two girls entered the library. They were're sure why why Buffy was being so nice to the usually stuck-up cheerleader. The two old friends nodded in answer to Buffy's question. They had both been eyeing the package and accompanying note for the past 15 minutes. Their curiosity was palpable on the air.

Buffy grabbed the envelope off the top of the gift, and she tore it open. She removed the note and the candy shaped charm. She read the note to herself, grinning like a Cheshire cat the entire time. Nothing is as sweet as you but enjoy these sweets for the sweetest of the sweet. She grinned before she threw the envelope on the table. Buffy grabbed up the box to gently remove the paper to save for later. She cooed with delight when the box of expensive chocolates came into view.

Buffy opened the box, took one out, and put it in her mouth. She moaned with delight when the rich confection melted on her tongue. Buffy moved around the library offering everyone a piece of candy. Angel declined, but everyone else indulged.

"Such treats are allowed every so often, Miss Summers, but I certainly hope you don't yield to the temptation daily," Wesley intoned solemnly as he peered into the box, carefully making his selection.

Buffy rolled her eyes at the young Watcher. She knew that since became the Slayer her metabolism skyrocketed through the ceiling. It would take more than one little box of chocolates to fatten her up. "Yes, Wesley," she said with fake innocence.

Willow caught Buffy's eye, and winked. Oh yes. Wesley was definitely out of the running for Buffy's secret admirer. He seemed too stiff and stodgy to plan such a romantic gesture as a gift a day leading up to Valentine's day.