Author's Chapter Notes:
I've never had a professional massage. I just wrote this the way I needed the storyline to go. So if I messed up, sorry. Thanks to my awesome beta Tasha.
February 6, 1999 Thursday.

Buffy's day started with a bang when she ran into Jonathan Levinson and knocked him down. She helped him up and apologized profusely.

"I'm so sorry, Jonathan. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Buffy. Are you?" Jonathan took Buffy's offered hand, and he allowed her to pull him to his feet. Before Buffy was able to answer, a quiet voice interrupted the duo. They turned to see a petite brunette girl standing a few feet away from them.

"Hi, My name's Trish. I'm new and I'm suppose to find a..." Trish looked at the paper in her hand. "Jonathan Levinson to help me find my way around."

When Jonathon didn't answer right away, Buffy shot him a glance. She found the male teenager standing there, eyes glazed and mouth open. She elbowed him gently to break him out of his trance.

"Yes, that's me," Jonathon finally said while he moved towards the girl. He took the paper from her hand. "Hey, we have our first class together. I'll show you how to get there. Bye, Buffy. See you later."

Buffy smiled as she watched Jonathan and Trish walk down the hall. Guess we can cross Jonathan off the list.

First period went without a hitch. The class had been partnered up for a project that day. So, Buffy slipped into the seat next to Cordelia, effectively cutting off Harmony's descent on the brunette teenager. The rumors of the elder Chase's misfortunes were hitting the hallways, and the scathing remarks from the vapid blonde towards her one time friend were really starting to piss Buffy off. Buffy was getting to the point where she was going to put some Slayer moves on Harmony if the stupid girl didn't shut up.

Second period came, and Buffy was thrilled to see the familiar looking envelope sitting on her desk. She felt a twinge of disappointment when she realized there was no package this time. At least until she opened the envelope to find along with a ruby charm for her bracelet there was a coupon for a massage at the local spa. Buffy glanced at the note.

You are a golden goddess, meant to be pampered. Your secret admirer.

At four in the afternoon Buffy found herself standing at the entrance of 'Serenity Springs', an exclusive beauty spa just outside Sunnydale. She went inside, and she handed her coupon to the bored gum-snapping receptionist who gave Buffy instructions to the massage area. Buffy was half way down the hall when a woman stepped out of the rooms and called her name.

"Miss Summers, I'm Marcy. Let me show you to your room," Marcy announced and ushered Buffy into a room complete with massage table, a folding changing screen, a bench and a bathrobe. "Just disrobe and lie on the table. In the basket there are cool eye masks if you so desire. Your masseuse will be in momentarily."

The woman left Buffy alone. So, the petite blond Slayer got to work removing her clothes. She took all of her clothing off except her thong panties. She then grabbed an eye mask out of the basket, laid down on the table, draped the robe over her butt and slipped the mask over her eyes. She sighed when the coolness began to soothe her. Buffy heard the door open and close.

"Good day, Miss Summers," the room filled with a smooth velvety British voice.

"You sound just like Mr. Giles, the librarian at my school," Buffy said quietly. She could hear the man moving around the room preparing himself. "You know my name, What should I call you?"

"How about Will?" The man stood next to the massage table. "I have several different scented oils here for you to choose from: mint vanilla, sweet pea and raspberry."

Buffy heard Will pick up and set down each of the bottles as he read off the fragrances. She thought for a few moments before she asked if she could sniff each bottle. After she had smelled them, she decided on the mint vanilla.

"Shall I start at your head or your feet, Miss Summers?" Will asked quietly with his very proper British accent. It amazed him how naturally the fine gentlemanly accent still came to him. He was delighted to see that the Slayer gave no indication that she had any clue to his real identity.

"Mmm, my feet, please," Buffy answered. She wiggled around on the table to get comfortable.

"My hands are going to feel a little cool, but the oil is nice and warm," Will informed her, "I'm going to be touching your right foot now. I don't want to surprise you."

Buffy still let out a little gasp when Will touched her foot, but it quickly turned to a groan as his strong, talented fingers confidently massaged her foot. When he got to a particularly sensitive spot, Buffy twitched and squirmed.

"Ticklish, S... sweetheart?" Will asked. He set that foot down and moved on to the other one.

"Oh god, yes. I'm ticklish absolutely everywhere, but don't tell anyone. A girl's gotta have a few secrets." Buffy giggled sweetly and squirmed a bit more before Will moved to massage her leg.

"Hmm, small talk. It's been awhile since I've chatted up a pretty girl," Will muttered, almost to himself as he switched rubbing Buffy's legs.

"Oh why is that?"

"I was in a long term relationship until just a few months ago. I ..." Will paused in his speech as he bypassed Buffy's bottom to rub her lower back, "I caught her cheating. I left, but then I went back. It wasn't the same as it was before. So I left again."

"I'm so sorry. I have a friend in the same situation. I wonder how it's going for him ..." Buffy sighed when her thoughts wandered to the bleached menace.

"Maybe you should ring him up and ask," Will replied.

Buffy moaned as Will added some warmed oil to her back and began rubbing harder and more firmly. "Well, it's not that kind of friendship. More like a 'mutual hatred' friendship. Only after his last visit, I can't find all that much hatred for him anymore. It's really wiggy, if you know what I mean."

"I understand completely, Miss Summers. I am in the same situation myself."