[Reviews - 43] LikedPrinter
Summary: : Post NFA. A heartbroken Buffy takes a small vacation in the English countryside to reflect on her loss and mourn a souled vampire’s passing. Joyce has other ideas and cajoles the Powers into providing a solution.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 27186 Read: 9513
Published: 02/01/2006 Updated: 02/12/2006

1. 1 by just sue [Reviews - 7] Liked (3487 words)
My grateful thanks to Megan for beataing this little fic and supporting me throuhgout. This was written as a birthday fic for the lovely Schehrezade.

2. 2 by just sue [Reviews - 6] Liked (2585 words)
My grateful thanks to the lovely Megan (aka Peta, aka Ravenesque) for betaing.

Thank you to the lovely handful who were kind enough to review the last chapter. I hope you will continue to let me know you thoughts.

3. 3 by just sue [Reviews - 3] Liked (3961 words)
My thanks as always to Megan for her betaing and support.

A big thank you to those kind enough to read and review - you're all stars!

4. 4 by just sue [Reviews - 1] Liked (3089 words)
My grateful thanks to Megan for the betaing and support.

Thank you to those who are kind enough to read and review. Hugs y'all.

5. 5 by just sue [Reviews - 6] Liked (3395 words)
A huge thank you to Megan for the betaing and support.

Another huge thank you to those that read and review - very appreciated by moi!

Just in - this has been nominated at the Fang Fetish Awards. My first nomination and I'm chuffed to nuts.

6. 6 by just sue [Reviews - 2] Liked (3829 words)
Many thanks to the awesome Megan for betaing and support.

7. 7 by just sue [Reviews - 18] Liked (6840 words)
A huge thank you to Megan for betaing and support.