Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimers:
I obviously do not own or claim to own any of the people, places or events written for BTVS or Angel. I do own all original people, places, and events in my stories. If I borrow from another writer I claim no ownership they own what I borrow and will have credit for it. I think that covers it.
Meanwhile during the two-day rest Buffy and Spike went through some changes. They both where covered by a white glow as their bodies transformed. However, in another place that felt to each of them like a dream another change was taking place.

The room, if you can call it a room, had no walls, ceiling or floor just mists of a white cloud like substance yet it was not cold or wet or hot but felt almost warm and comforting. They only thing Buffy or Spike could really see where each other.

”’ello, anyone there? Where the bloody ‘ell are we?” Spike yelled. Buffy rolled her eyes, ”Spike will you stop. Not sure where we are or how you got here with me when you fell off the tower and I jumped into a portal. Maybe you're not here at all; maybe, you’re my imagination so I don’t have to be alone. Wait why would I dream about you?” she rambled. Spike smirked, “Cause I’m a handsome devil and the Slayer has a crush on my hot, tight bod,” he said as he gave Buffy his sexy “you know you want it” smile. Buffy gave him an angry look that showed just a bit of hurt.

Spike softened a bit and sighed. ”It’s cause you know I love you and would have to be dust to leave you. You're in my blood Buffy.” Spike ran his fingers through his hair causing it to come loose from the gel and curl softly in spots “You're all I ever wanted, needed, craved. I thought I had felt love but I felt nothing until I saw you. …. That’s why Dru left me you know. Told me, in her own crazy way, that I was already with you. In fact she had been telling me since I was turned but I didn’t know it till you rescued me from Glory. All along she would only let me get so close before pushing me away. Telling me something about seeing me “dancing with the sunshine”, that I “taste like ash”, thought she was scared I would leave her or that something would kill me. ‘ell even when I killed my first Slayer she made some comment about being addicted to the “Slayer in your blood”, I laughed about Slayer blood addiction ‘not Slayer blood, Slayer in your blood’ she corrected me. I fought against it but there is something between us Buffy and I know you feel it to” Buffy remained silent, she was not sure what to say, she felt a connection to Spike but she was not sure what it was. She only knew she was not ready for a world without Spike so she had not killed him.

A green figure appeared before the pair. “Greetings, I am Lady Dawn keeper of the keys. You have both given much and are to be rewarded. I will show you all the things you would have done had you both died this night.” She said as she waved her hand and an image of the tower appeared and they saw what happened as Buffy jumped. “This is how it would gone if the Powers had not decided to give you a gift. You will have a choice to make. You can go through what I am about to show you without the knowledge of this little chat or you can choose to accept the gifts given to you and go forward into your new destinies. The choice is yours.” With that she shows them the future as it would be from Buffy dieing and being ripped out of heaven to the dark relationship between Slayer and Vampire to the battle with the first and Buffy finally admitting her feelings for Spike and Spike dusting. They not only saw but also felt every moment.

“The other is this” she waved her hand and another scenario started to play showing Buffy and Spike fighting evil together, and walking in the daylight, they entered a nice home and children came running up to meet them as Dawn came out of the kitchen. The images stopped. One showed Buffy holding Spike's hand as he burned in the Hellmouth and the other Buffy and Spike kissing while holding two beautiful children. “You must chose. I will give you some time. When you have made your choice I will be back.” She vanished leaving two very confused and emotional beings looking at their options.

Buffy looked at Spike trying to process what she had learned. Spike reached for a smoke. He had just seen his cherished dreams played out and was not sure what he felt about them. He looked at Buffy. When their eyes met something happened. In an instant they saw bits of each other’s life and felt what the other went through.

Buffy saw William get rejected by the girl he had a crush on and then when Drusilla found him and she felt his elation at becoming a vampire, his pain at the hands of Angelus, when he became Spike, the pain that no one would truly love him, his frustration over his feelings for her and his time with Glory, how he had saved her and Dawn and refused to give them up. She felt his love and protectiveness of her.

Spike saw when she first was called, her pain at losing her father, when she refused to be the Slayer, the pain brought on her by Dru, himself, and various others. The love she felt for Angel, the pain and guilt over him becoming Angelus, Parker, Riley, her Mother, fear for Dawn, fear that all the people she loved would leave her, her confusion as she tried to understand her connection to him.

The second it was over they both knew. It was truly love at firsts sight, a destiny that neither could fight nor did they want to after all they had learned and seen.

They came together in a passionate kiss holding each other close. When they calmed a bit Spike just held her to him breathing in the scent of her, of home, of peace and love. Buffy felt safe, protected and loved as he held her. Neither spoke for a long time.

”Well, luv what do you think we should do? Either one looks like a ‘ell of a ride.” Spike said trying to lighten the mood of the moment. “I’m not sure, Spike. I’m not sure of anything right now but that I do love you. For some reason that is the only thing I am certain of. The way you protected Dawn and me from Glory, how you changed in the first vision; wait, you didn’t change it was more like you evolved. It was still you and you still made mistakes but you tried and you….stayed” Buffy finished almost losing the words as she began to cry.


Spike held her close and whispered, “I love you Buffy, I told you I’m not going anywhere. What ever you decide to do I’ll be there. We saw how wrong we can be when we fight this. When I’m with you I feel like I’m finally home. I don’t want us to become dark and hurtful to each other. Buffy if I had done what I tried to do in that vision I would stake myself..............” Buffy placed her finger over his mouth to stop him, “One it has not happened yet and two, in a lot of ways rape is what the Buffy in the vision did to Spike. We need to make this choice Spike, not just me. I’m not sure about the whole “leave it to beaver” demon Slayer vision but the other was too dark, too much pain, too much sacrifice. I don’t think I could choose to let us go through that.” Buffy said and then kissed him. They both turned at the bright light that appeared.

”I have returned for your answer. You're bodies are ready and you must return to them. Will I be sending you back to continue the lives you lived once or have you chosen to take your reward?” Lady Dawn asked. “I, we, I don’t know if I am ready for the whole “normal life” you showed us but I can not return to one I know is filled with such darkness and death. My life is full of death due to my calling but…” Buffy paused and Spike spoke from his heart, “You are creature of the light, Luv… You deserve to be in the sunlight, not in the darkness with evil creatures like me.” he released her and turned around unable to look at the love of his life and the being next to her.

”William you sought to change yourself for love. You have more love than any other life form I have ever known. That has been your salvation and your demise. Buffy you have suffered much to save this world. You must believe in your ability to love and in the connection you now know is between you and William. Your friends and many you will never know have been given life because of you Buffy. Death is your gift to souls not at rest and life is your gift to those that yet live. You both will be ascending to become higher beings. You will appear human to most but over time you will both learn to use your gifts as well as change into your true form. Watch what has happened for the last few days with your friends.” She waved her hand to show them the vision of their friends. ”They must help you during your journey as you must help them. You are a family connected by the heart. The Souled one has mourned the loss of his favorite childe and the one whom he would call mate. He has been told and finally saw the truth that he never had either of you to begin with. His destiny is what he now must follow. He must repair the damage he has done to himself and accept his whole self. He may need to speak with William again when he gets close to reaching that goal. You will know if it is time. Now we must return. There is much your family will want to know.” She waved her hand and they both fell into darkness of sleep.

Buffy and Spike awoke in her bed wrapped in each other’s arms. Spike felt a slight pain and looked at his chest. He began to cry as he saw the mark there. Buffy looked over her own heart and looked at Spike. Their eyes met and the knowledge of what happened was instantly transferred without words. Buffy smiled and they both fell back to sleep. Dawn stood in the doorway and watched with glowing green eyes and a smile.

The next afternoon the two woke from their dreams and transformation. They needed time before meeting the others that night. First thing they noticed was that Spike’s heart was beating and all the marks, scars, and bites had vanished from their bodies. Both felt a bit more energized, toned, like their muscles responded faster. They decided to spar and test their new agility. They walked in the back yard and stopped because they realized Spike was standing in the sun and not frying. Spike grinned at her and took a fighting stance. Buffy quickly took one of her own and they began. Both were surprised they seemed to move together without thought in one fluid motion. They moved quicker, felt stronger, and knew moves they had never seen before. They finally went back inside and stared at themselves in the mirror.

Their skin had a healthy golden color and their hair was various shades of blonde. Buffy noticed no roots. Their new “makeovers” also made their eyes seem brighter. Her eyes were still green and his blue, only the color seemed to take on something more. They seemed brighter, deeper, almost mesmerizing. When she looking into Spikes eyes before she felt drawn, but now it felt as if they would swallow her up. They kissed and laughed and examined themselves all afternoon.

Dawn came down just before sunset eyes glowing with the presence of the Lady. “It is time to go young ones.” The three exited the house to head to the magic box. During the two day absence the demon population heard the Slayer was dead. Some more adventurous types decided they owned the town. Older, wiser ones decided to confirm what they thought they knew. A pack of about twenty Vampires, all less that ten years turned, walked down the street. Not just any street, the Slayer’s street. They felt brave in their numbers and with the information that the Slayer was dead. They headed toward the three humans walking down the road. The leader made motions for the others to surround them.

The one who they presumed was the leader spoke, “What do we have here? Don’t you know better than to go walking after dark in this town?” Spike looked up at the one who spoke. “Who do you think you are? Didn’t your Sire teach you to respect you're elders because he obviously did a bad job teaching you to pick your prey!” Several of the vamps looked worried as they recognized Spike. The vamp leader was not one of those. “Who do you think is my elder human?” the leader asked. Spike and Buffy laughed. “Name's Spike. I have at least a hundred years on you, have killed two Slayers, and I’m the prince of the order of Aurelius and favored childe of Angelus head of the order. I’m also the only Master Vampire besides another Aurelian who would dare come to the hellmouth. Oh and I’ve fought the current Slayer and lived to tell about it.” He said with a smirk. Several of the Vampires took a step back when he mentioned the Order. One of the spoke, “Prince Spike, We did not mean to offend. We did not know these humans were with you. We will take our leave now, if it pleases you my Lord.” Spike nodded and several vampires backed away and then took off like the devil himself was after them. Only eight remained all less than five years old. All with the exception of the leader, “I should believe this why? You have a heartbeat and the current Slayer died two nights ago fighting the hell God.” Spike chuckled and looked a Buffy who had a similar wicked smile.

Buffy spoke in a sweet tone that made Spike shiver, ”And what did this Slayer who “Died” look like?” The vampire started to speak but she continued. “I heard she had blonde hair” Several vampires nodded “I heard she had green eyes” Several vampires nodded “I heard she was about my height” Several vampires nodded, “and often seen in the company of Spike lately” Several Vampires gulped.

Lady Dawn finally spoke “Enough children we have not time for this” She looked at the Vampires. “You disgusting half-breeds have picked the wrong night and the wrong place to try and be more that you are. I can see you are not smart enough to recognize a Master or a Slayer but you really should know when you are in the presence of a higher being.” She began to glow green as Buffy and Spike also began to glow pure white.

The confused Vampire leader looked at the little girl in front of him. “Witch?” he asked. Lady Dawn smirked; “Higher power” was all she said. The vampires eyes widened as the holy auras of the three incinerated them on the spot. The three returned to normal and Buffy and Spike looked at reach other. Buffy spoke first, “That was just…” “Neat!” Spike finished. The three laughed and continued on to the magic box. All eyes turned on the trio as they entered the Magic box and took their places.

Lady Dawn spoke to the group as they entered, “A new future waits. The Chosen have accepted their destiny and reward and have ascended to become higher beings. The Gray must help them learn about their new abilities. The Loyal must accept their union and trust his heart when concerning Vengeance. The White must help the Red learn to crawl now that she knows how to fly. The Chosen must follow their paths and my vessel must be herself. You all must learn who she is or loose her completely. I will give guidance when I can, but do not call upon me. If The Chosen have a question of me they may ask my vessel, I will answer if I can. Guardian, you will not find a prophecy for this, as it has never been written. The future is rewriting itself as we speak. Prophesies will be found that concern The Chosen and yourselves but they are just glimpses and hints to what you will need to learn. Only the Powers know The Chosen’s destinies. I leave you all to start your new journey.” With that Dawn collapsed into Spike’s arms. Giles had been writing word for word what the lady said this time as he thought it would be important later.

Dawn recovered in mere moments and told them she was all right and was aware of what had happened. Buffy and Spike informed the group that they had died so with their new life they would take new names. Buffy asked to be called Anne and Spike said he always liked the name Dillon. Willow and Giles discussed getting new papers for the two with their chosen names as well as making arrangements for Buffy’s funeral and Dawn’s custody. There was a lot to get done.

The group had come to terms with the fact that the two would be together. They decided to go home for the night and meet again in two nights to figure out what to do. Dillon told Anne he would meet her at the house later; he wanted to get some of his stuff and bring the Desoto around to the house.

They had agreed on the way over that he should move in instead of living in the crypt. While out he went to get some things he left at the mansion as well and made a few stops in town. While he was gone Anne moved things around in her room to make a place for him. Spike pulled into the driveway. Dawn met him outside to help him unload the car. He sent the food in with Dawn and carried the few boxes of stuff he refused to let anyone else carry in.

Once the car was unloaded, much to everyone’s surprise, Dillon started dinner. Dawn sat the table while the Anne dressed for dinner.

Dillon made a nice salad and some canned bread sticks. He sat them on the table and Dawn lit the candles. A glass of water was sat at each place and Dawn went to see what Anne wanted to drink. The they all sat down to the table and fixed their salads wondering what Dillon had fixed and when did he learn to cook. As if reading their thought he answered.

Dillon shrugged, “Back in the 20’s Angelus and Darla threw parties for “Friends” from the speakeasy. We would have “guest” at the house for a week or so and then the big party before we left town. I never really liked it. More of a hunt, catch, eat type myself, but Peaces and the bitch queen liked to play with their food. I think it was the fact that they could pretend to be the people they had wanted to be in life, rich, cultured, you know snobs.” The girls giggled. Dillon began setting plates of pasta down before them and poured some red wine for everyone. “A toast to family and new paths. This crazy journey we call life, may we travel it together for a long while to come” He said and everyone agreed and began to dig into the food in front of them. After dinner Dillon and Anne climbed the stairs to their room. They were both a little unsure about what was going to happen. Neither knew what the other expected.

Dillon finally spoke up. “Luv, we don’t have to do anything tonight. I know everything has been happening too fast and we both need some time to figure this out. All I ask is that you let me hold you tonight. I think we both need that. Tomorrow we can try and figure all this out.” Anne let out a sigh. He had taken all the pressure off. She hugged him tightly as they both got ready for bed. Dillon kept his back turned as Anne dressed in her sushi pajama bottoms and a tank top. He pulled on a pair of black boxer shorts. Once dressed they both climbed into the bed. They shifted a bit and ended up with Anne resting her head on his chest.

”I love you” they both said before giggling. “Luv, we can work everything out in time, I promise. Until then we will take it one step at a time.” Dillon said. Anne snuggled closer to him before speaking, “We have to decide on one thing soon.” If she had been looking she would have seen Dillon’s smile as he looked down at the top of her head, “what’s that luv?” Anne yawned, “A last name for our papers.” Dillon chuckled. It was the sexiest sound Anne had ever heard as the rumble beneath her ear sent bolts of desire straight to her core. She rubbed her thighs together trying to find some relief. “Got any thing in mind luv” he asked. His voice deep as he too was aroused by her closeness. Anne was so distracted by the sensations running through her body she did not register what he had asked her until he asked again. **Yeah I got something in mind all right** she thought before answering, “What, um no I’m not sure. Um what was your last name? We could use that.” Dillon heart leapt into his throat; surely she did not mean that the way it sounded. Did she want them to use the same last name? Anne mumbled sleepily. “What was that luv?” he asked. Dillon was surprised he keep his voice as calm as he did. “The heartbeat thing is nice. It and you being all warm will take some getting use to.” Anne yawned again. She snuggled against him again. Leaving it alone for now they slept.

Anne woke up feeling disoriented. The events of the last few days thrust her back into reality. She felt a warm body pressed to her back, soft breath on her neck and a warm hand possessively wrapped around her breast. She lay there enjoying the moment, afraid of what would happen when she truly woke up and a little excited too.

Dillon noticed he still had his heightened senses. He heard when Anne’s heartbeat had sped up as she awoke. He pretended to be asleep so he could hold on to this moment. She did not seem to object to his hand being wrapped around one of her perfect breasts. He longed to roll her over and suck the pebble hard nipple into his mouth. He was not sure what she would do.

They had a lot to talk about first and he told her he would let her set the pace of this relationship. He still could not believe it. If he were to be honest with himself he would have to admit he had fallen in love with her at first sight much like the poofter had.

Wonder of all wonders she was here in this bed with him. She had moved him into her home and told him she loved him too. He could die a happy man. Then it hit him. He was a man; he did die, for her. He nuzzled her neck and told her good morning. His voice was deep and gravely as he woke. It took all the strength Anne had not to roll him on his back and have her way with him. Dillon could smell her musky arousal and fought to keep himself from responding.

”Morning to you too.” She mumbled as she rolled to face the man in her bed. She was still amazed at how beautiful he was, even more so after the “make over”. Anne tenderly paced a kiss on his lips. The moment their lips touched the flame between them ignited into an all-consuming passion fire. The kiss deepened as they held each other fiercely.

Hands roamed seeking to learn the body of their love. Dillon gently fondled her breast as Anne ran her hands down his back. His other hand caressed her back as her’s slid down into his shorts to grasp his firm buttocks in her hand. Dillon moaned at the sensation of her strong hands kneading his flesh.

His hand grazed over her hip as he slowly delved into her pajama pants searching out the source of her musk. Anne moaned when he softly touched the damp hair that framed her sex. Dillon let one finger enter her and gasped at how wet and hot she was.

”Luv, if we don’t get out of this bed now we won't be going anywhere today.” He practically purred in her ear as he took her hand and put it on his hard cock. “Feel what you do to me baby. I want you so bad. If we don’t stop now I’m going to make love to you until we both can’t walk.” Anne shivered with desire. His finger brushing her clit, the love and desire in his eyes, and his words were making her so hot she thought she would cum right then. Looking up into his eyes she stroked his cock through his shorts. “Make love to me Dillon. Make me yours.” Her voice was husky and deep with arousal. Her words and the feel on her hand on his cock almost made him go off like a rocket. He groaned kissing her neck and shoulder as he moved over her. They both worked to take off the few clothes that separated them. He kissed her again.

”Oh love, I want to taste you all over but I need to be inside you now.” Dillon groaned. Anne reached for his cock and pulled him toward her sopping entrance. “Have…all….day….need you too much” She was already panting. Dillon slowly began to enter her. Damn she was virgin tight and so hot he thought he would have third degree burns.

Normally he would have made her cum half a dozen times with his mouth and hands before this to make sure she was ready for him. He knew he was bigger than most, so he fought the need to ram himself inside her and slowly pushed his way in inch by inch. Anne winced a bit as he stretched her. She had never felt so complete as she did when he was finally all the way inside her. Dillon rested on his elbows. He was finally all the way in and waited for her to get used to him.

When she shifted her hips beneath him he began to slowly pull out a little and slide back in. In mere seconds they both flew over the edge that they had not even seen coming. He was still hard inside her and began to move again as her quaking subsided. Sighs and moans and pants were the only sound in the room and they tenderly rocked together.

Slowly his thrust began to build up speed and intensity until he was pulling out almost all the way and slamming back into her. He began to talk dirty in her ear telling her how good she felt, how wet and tight and hot she was, how much he loved her. It heightened her pleasure and soon she was shaking with a powerful orgasm that just kept going. Instead of building and crashing through her it lapped continuously like waves at the shore, but at the same time she felt a storm building inside her waiting to be released.

Dillon felt the mother of all orgasms building. Never in his existence had he felt anything so good. He knew by her pants and cries she was close. He reached between them and twisted her clit once, twice, and a third time and then he felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on his cock as she began to spasm around it; he let go spilling his seed inside her.

He rolled to the side to keep from crushing her seconds before they both passed out from shared bliss. A knock at the door brought them back to reality. Dawn yelled through the door “I’m ordering pizza. If you two can take a break from the sexcapades and join me, it would be nice since we got stuff to talk about.”

Dillon and Anne looked at each other and began to giggle. “Luv, that was…that was….I don’t think there are words to describe how great that was. Never felt anything like it in my entire existence. You are amazing.” Dillon said making her blush. “not to bad yourself. I think maybe we should get up for a while. We do have a lot to talk about.” She said with a satisfied smile. “I’m not ready to let you out of our bed yet, but you're right. We will continue this particular discussion later. I still have some talking to do to that delicious body of yours.” He wiggled his tongue at her and smirked when she blushed from hairline to toe nail. They sat up and Dillon went to put some cloths on. Anne sat on the edge of the bed wincing at the pain between her thighs. Dillon zipped up his jeans and noticed she had not moved.

”You okay, luv?” he asked. His voice and eyes full of concern for her. Anne nodded and tried to get up but fell back down. Hearing her giggle put him a little more at ease. “Well, you said you would make love to me until I could not walk.” She looked up in time to see satisfaction and pride swell in him at her words. She smiled, “I’ll be okay in a moment. Just a little sore. Forgot that pleasant little after effect.” He looked concerned again. “I’m sorry I hurt you, love, I was trying to be gentle. It’s just that I have wanted you for so long and” She placed a finger over his lips stopping him from speaking. “It’s not a bad hurt and I enjoyed every moment. You’re just a bit big and will take some getting use to like everything else in our new lives.” Dillon could not help the smile that was plastered across his face when they finally made it down stairs. Dawn rolled her eyes. They fixed plates with the pizza Dawn had ordered and sat down to the table.

Dawn smiled at the two of them, “So have we decided on a last name for my adoptive parents?” she asked causing Dillon to almost choked on his pizza. “Dawn, I will be your guardian and Dillon will be second in line if anything happens to me, but we are not going to be your parents. You’re old enough to live with your long lost cousins.” Anne said. Dillon looked up at his little nibblet, “Nothing gonna happen to you love, wont let it. She is right, little bit, we will be your guardians and we will be responsible for you, but we will not be your parents. Besides, no one could replace Joyce. Hank on the other hand……not going there.” Dawn rolled her eyes, “Well what about your last name?” “we’re not sure yet. Any suggestions?” Anne asked. Dawn looked like some one had flipped a switch. She practically bounced with excitement, “hmmm… I looked up some stuff online last night before bed. I made a list of some you might like….Patronus that’s Latin, hmmm, Wilson, Seraphim, Edmunds, ummm, Goodwin. I looked up meanings and thought Protector cause that is what you do and Angelic because your closer to that with the higher being thing, but we could look up something else if you like.” Anne was impressed that Dawn went though so much trouble to research this, “wow! I’m not sure, I kinda like Goodwin. It seems to say a lot. Dillon Goodwin what do ya think.” Dillon looked at her and smiled, “I thought we were picking out your name?” Anne shrugged, “We don’t have to pick the same last name I just thought that….never mind. I love you and you can choose whatever name you want. Edmonds is a good name too.”

Dillon sighed, “Anne, can I talk to you in the living room for a moment.” Anne walked into the other room with him. Dawn tried not to listen in. Really she did. “Love, what are you looking for out of this thing with us. I have loved you for so long, but I know this is new for you.” He asked softly. Anne placed a finger over his mouth. **She keeps doing that**, he thought to himself.

She looked into his eyes as she spoke, ”I took longer to admit it but I have loved you for a long time too. I think that was why I could not kill you. Apparently I fell harder for you than Angel cause I did kill him. I can’t loose you Dillon. I thought you might want the same last name since we are living together, sharing custody of Dawn and sleeping together…….unless you don’t want to anymore. I know you said it was good but history shows me I’m not…..” This time it was Dillon who put a finger over her lips. He was seething with anger at the men who had hurt this beautiful creature in front of him. “Luv, you are amazing. Those other prats had to make you feel like it was your fault that they could not cut it. They did not understand you and wanted you to be the weak little girl but you're not and you can’t be. I love you. The girl you were and the woman you have become. You are the strongest person I know. I knew that before I saw your memories. We have a lot to work on that’s for sure but…..” He reached into his pocket. “I was going to wait on this. I know it is too soon but…….Anne when the time is right will you do me the honor of being my wife? You don’t need to answer yet. This was my mother’s ring. I’ve held on to it all this time and have never given it to anyone. I want to give it to you not as an engagement ring but as a promises of one when we are ready.” Anne was crying, “oh, honey! we can wait if you want but I would marry you right now, if you asked me to. I love you that much and this between us feels more right than anything I’ve ever known.” Dillon slipped the ring on her hand. It fit perfectly just like they did with each other. Dawn came in squealing wanting to see the ring. It was a simple band with a small emerald in it that matched her eyes.

Dawn was ecstatic. She had always wanted them to get together, “If Dillon likes Goodwin then Edmonds could be your maiden name. I can read it now, Anne Edmonds has agreed to marry Dillon Goodwin.” The three laughed. Anne and Dillon made their way back to their room under the excuse of moving Dillon in. Dawn rolled her eyes and turned up the sound or the television. Dillon chuckled as Anne muttered something about sisters.