Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimers:
I obviously do not own or claim to own any of the people, places or events written for BTVS or Angel. I do own all original people, places, and events in my stories. If I borrow from another writer I claim no ownership they own what I borrow and will have credit for it. The songs in this story are not mine either. I did get some ideas here from a story by Bloodshedbaby. I hope you don't mind but the idea was to good not to borrow some of it. I think that covers it.

Oh, still not found a reliable beta reader so there will be Typ-OHs
**********************************************************
The Scoobies favorite club had been closed for the last month. It had apparently been bought by a new owner and was being remodeled. The gang was curious about the changes being made and wondered when their hangout would be reopened. They were a bit surprised when they all received VIP invitations to the opening night. Buffy had to laugh when she read the invitation:


The old Terpsichore club will reopen as:
"The Chosen"
This Friday night you are
invited to attend as VIP guest.
The theme for the night is 80's night
Come dressed in your best 80's costume
Meet the new owner and staff
Enjoy the live bands
who will be impersonating famous 80's singers
and singing their greatest hits.
You must present your invitation at the door.
Doors open at 7:00 PM



She could not get over how odd the name of the club was. It was funnier still because most of the slayers where not born until like '88 or '89, as it was the Scoobies themselves where not born until about '83 or so.

Willow was wearing a black mesh top and skirts, and black leggings. Accented with a few long strings of pearls and black heels. She had done a glamour so her hair had punky looking blond extensions coming from under her read hair.

Dawn was dressed in Black fishnets, a plaid skirt, teased and crimped her hair and added colored hairspray streaks. a ripped up t shirt, tons of bracelets, laced up black boots.

Elizabeth was dressed in White lace gloves, a leotard with an off the shoulder tank over it, a short layered tutu skirt, blue tights and leg warmers with pumps.

Andrew wore a black suit jacket with a black skinny tie and black pants that were a little short and big plastic sunglasses. Xander Elizabeth glamored him spiked mullet puckish hair, black with red and blond streaks in the spikes, oversized black T-shirt, skin tight black jeans, with rips at knees, lace up doc martens, biker jacket, lots of black eye makeup, belt, collar, wristlets with pyramids big silver ankh necklace, dagger and skull earring for

Buffy decided to torture Spike who had been avoiding them for a few weeks now always seeming to be busy. She had her hair teased up with a big white bow and stretch twill skirt with double lace ruffles, spaghetti strap top in sheer white lace with lined cups. Finished it off with spiked heals, pearl necklace, white lace fingerless gloves.

Spike was busy again. Buffy was livid. She did not care that he sent a limo or that he promised to meet them there. She wanted him with her. She road in the limo tapping her foot in irritation.

Upon arrival they made their way past the press with their questions and the flashes of light. Apparently the opening was drawing a lot of interest and the elite guest list was of even more interest. The little group of friends were getting worried. They were beginning to think it was a setup of some kind. They showed their invitation to the bouncers at the door and were escorted inside. They followed the hostess as she led them up some stairs to a platform. It had several comfortable black leather couches and glass tables. It looked more like someone's living room with the lamps and such. From this space they could see the whole club. They were even more nervous as a guard was stationed at the bottom of the steps. Someone tried to go up and they heard to bouncer say it was by private invitation only. The apparently famous or important person tried to give the bouncer money and was told to go back down to the main floor or leave. A waitress was allowed up to take their orders. Anything they wanted or needed she could get them and it was all on the house. "What's going on?" Buffy asked as she pointed to the bouncer. "You're here as guest of the owner. You are in his private VIP area. No one gets in unless he invites him or her or one of you okays it. We are instructed to get anything you need. You must be Buffy. I was instructed to tell you to not worry and be patient. When the first band starts all will become clear. After the band's first set you will be able to explore the club, until then we must ask you to wait here. My name is Amina. If you need anything let me know or tell Trevor" she said as she pointed at the bouncer on the steps, "Welcome to The Chosen" The girl said as she left to get their drink orders.

Normally Buffy would have been kicking poor Trevor out of the way and demanding to know what was going on. Spike still was not here but something made her wait like a good little girl even though the whole group felt like they were being trapped. Xander pointed out that the VIP section was attached to part of the stage and how they should at least get a good view of what ever was coming out to get them. Just then the light dimmed and everyone was asked to find his or her seats. The announcer thanked everyone for coming to the opening. Then extended a welcome to the clubs special guest. Buffy was waiting for the spotlight to be put on them. Luckily it wasn't.

"First up tonight is our house band. As stated in the invitation our singers are impersonating 80's bands this evening. So lets get the party started with the 80's bad boy himself." The announcer said just before the beat started. The light show flashed on stage. Buffy and the group all had similar expressions that resembled bunch of fish out of water when they saw who was on stage.

As the music started everyone recognized the song. The singer sang the first few lines as the lights came up.

Last night a little dancer came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel Came pumpin cross my floor
She said "Come on baby I got a license for love
And if it expires pray help from above

On stage was a man in skintight blood red leather pants. Assorted chains hung on him. He wore his Doc Marten boots and had a studded punk collar, studded punk gloves, and white blond hair sticking up in spikes. He's bare torso was muscular and the tight pants where low on his hips. His voice continued to belt out the song as he played to the audience in front of him. Several women were being held back from the stage by bouncers.

In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell- "more, more, more"
More, more, more.

While singing the next verse he crossed over to the gang, his eyes on
Buffy the whole time.

She don't like slavery, she won't sit and beg
But when I'm tired and lonely she sees me to bed
What set you free and brought you to be me babe
What set you free I need you hear by me
Because

He reach out his hand to her and she stepped to join him on stage. When she looked into his eyes like this they whole world fell away. He brought her to the middle of the stage and molded himself to her as they began to sway with the music. The whole time he continued to sing. Buffy was not aware of the envious and jealous looks being thrown at her from men and women alike.

In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell- "more, more, more"

The whole Scooby gang agreed this was the hottest thing they had ever seen.

He lives in his own heaven
Collects it to go from the seven eleven
Well he's out all night to collect a fare
Just so long, just so long it don't mess up his hair.

Xander said it was better than watching Faith and Buffy dance at the Bronze that night.

I walked the ward with you, babe
A thousand miles with you
I dried your tears of pain, babe
A million times for you

Andrew simple said Spike was hot.

I'd sell my soul for you babe
For money to burn with you
I'd give you all, and have none, babe
Just, just, justa, justa to have you here by me
Because

Elizabeth had always thought the couple was hot but there they were
just dancing together onstage, just swaying with the music really,
but it was the most erotic thing she had ever seen.

In the midnight hour she cried- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried- "more, more, more"
In the midnight hour babe- "more, more, more"
With a rebel yell she cried "more, more, more"
More, more, more.

Oh yeah little baby
she want more
More, more, more, more, more.

Oh yeah little baby
she want more
More, more, more, more

The song ended to screaming applause. Spike smiled at Buffy and gave
her one of his kisses that left her forgetting she had ever been
angry with him in the first place.

“Welcome to The Chosen. Are you having fun yet?” Spike said into the microphone giving his attention to the crowd again as he held Buffy close. The crowd again started screaming. “I hope you like what I’ve done with the place. Names Spike. The next band is gonna sing a few for you and I’ll be back later. Enjoy yourselves” Spike said before putting the mic back into the stand and walking with Buffy back to the VIP section. The next band came on stage and started their set. The people started talking to each other and wondering whom this hottie was that owned the club and why he was with the nobodies who were his special guest. Many snide remarks were made by the envious about one or the other of the two blonds who had just left the stage.

Spike and Buffy joined the rest of the gang. Spike was met with slaps on the back and congratulations. He was told how great the place was and how hot the song number had been. Spike apologized to Buffy and the gang about keeping it a secret but he had wanted to surprise them. Trevor got his attention and made a few gestures alerting Spike to a problem.
“Well Luv, seems to be a little trouble at the door with an old friend. Wana have some fun?” Spike asked with an evil smirk. Buffy grinned at him as she stood up and took his hand.
“You guys can stay here for a minute or come watch” Buffy tossed over her shoulder as she and Spike headed to the door. The others knew someone was going to get theirs so they decided to watch the fun and joined the two as the bouncers flanked the group.
Outside was a line of people hoping to get in but having no invitation. At the door the immortal and his entourage were waiting to talk to the owner after the man at the door told them they could not enter. Buffy and Spike heard him fussing as they reached the door.
“DO you know who I am? I should be first on the list. I will own this place in less than a week and I will burn it to the ground. You will be kissing my feet trying to get a job when I’m done here. Your boss will……” The Immortal spit out each word indignant at the audacity that he was not invited to what was becoming the most prestigious event that night and the biggest thing that had happened in the area in months. Spike walked out with Buffy next to him.
“Will what mate?” Spike said leveling his deadly gaze at the man. The Immortal stopped and looked at the two blonds. They could not kill him but he knew enough now to realize that the two could make him wish he was dead and might find a way to kill him if need be. He stood there shocked and making angry fish faces.
“You are not invited. Nor will you ever step foot into MY club. You should think twice before threatening to do things to people you do not know. I see or smell you anywhere near this place you will wish you had never met my mate or me. If I smell you on anyone near my club you will wish for a quick goodbye. You are finished here. Am I making myself clear? My club, My mate, My town. Leave!” Spike snarled at the man. The Immortal looked at Buffy attempting to weave his magic on her. He reached for her with his hand. Spike did not make a move to stop him. Just as his hand touched her arm Buffy reacted slamming the man against the wall and pinning him there by the throat. “I believe MY MATE said for you to leave. I also believe you were told you would be sorry if you tried to use your thrall against me and mine again. People are watching so you’re getting off with a warning. Don’t become an example.” Buffy snarled. Only the immortal saw the flash of yellow in her eyes that scared him more than her word ever could. He reluctantly nodded and gathered his group to leave.

Spike then turned to the crowd. “Tonight is by invitation only. Not invited not getting in. Later this week the club will be having the public opening. I hope to see many of you then. I hope I will not have to be interrupted again this evening, as I do not like leaving my guest to deal with temper tantrums. I will be holding a gathering for the press tomorrow afternoon to discuses further plans for the club and the surrounding block, which also belong to me. Goodnight”

Spike and Buffy returned to the club as Spike led the gang on the grand tour. He stopped occasionally to speak to a person here or there. Buffy was on his arm the whole time. She was proud of what he had done with the place and how he was handling himself. This social side of Spike was new to Buffy, but she liked it.

He showed them the rooms in the back for the bands or for special guest who required privacy. He showed them through a doorway that led into a grand dinning room that would be a restaurant when he was done. He told them how he wanted to turn the block into an entertainment complex with bowling alley and Movie Theater as well as a second club and sports bar.

He wanted it to be a place where the Slayers and Scoobies could hang out. He had Lorne send over some spells for Willow and her connections to work on the place. The no violence spell he had used at his own bar and a few others to keep trouble out. Spike talked about hiring Slayers to work as security on the off time. He told Buffy about the apartments he had built in the upstairs of the club for when they needed to get away from the school or when they where here late.

Buffy and the others watched him with grins on their faces. It was not that often anyone other than Buffy got to see this dreamy whimsical side of Spike. As if realizing he was sounding rather poofish Spike stopped talking and slipped into the Big bad again. “Well you know. It’s just some ideas for the place. My main focus is the money this place will bring in.” He snaked am arm around Buffy. “Shall we dance before my next set?” said before kissing her neck. They all returned to the club and danced. They finally returned to the VIP deck.

It was time for Spike to take the stage again. He did the usual songs and on his last song he sang Mony Mony. Everyone was surprised when a very special guest joined him on stage for the song. Billy himself had arrived at the club through a back entrance. He and Spike sang the song together before retiring to the deck. Buffy and the Scoobies laughed and talked with the star who told them about meeting Spike for the first time and how the Vampire had in fact started him on his career path. Spike had inspired the rockers look and helped him with his first song. Xander had to apologize to Spike for all the comments he had made over the years calling him a Idol wannabe. Billy thought it was funny.

The Club announced it was closing and those who wished would be able to speak with Spike for a few moments before they left. Spike looked like he was holding court as the line of people slowly came and spoke to him. Many asked questions about him and about the group of VIPs. Most were told it was none of their concern. They in turn were gracious enough to let it go. When the last of the guest had left the employees and performers also said their goodnights to the gang. Spike finally had the car brought around for the Scoobies to return to the school telling them he and Buffy would see them later.

Buffy followed Spike up to the apartments upstairs. It looked like something out of a magazine. Actually it looked like the pictures she had pointed out when they discussed their dream home. Buffy looked at him in amazement. “Got several small suites on the floor below us love. This is just our.” Spike said with a smile. “Spike,” Buffy began as he led her to the bedroom, ”How can you afford this, any of this? How did you do all this?” Buffy was still shocked and part of her was waiting to here how he knocked of some old rich guy at some point. She was not ready for what he did say. “Well, Wesley found an account that was some how set up by my father. It was meant for his child but we both died before it could be given to me. It was held by the family in trust and invested wisely. None of the family could touch it due to some loophole. If I had a child before I died it would have gone to them. Wes pulled some strings and got me what was rightfully mine. I used a fraction of it for this place. Wisely investing the rest will have me set on cash for eternality. Just don’t tell anyone. Wes doesn’t know how much it was and I would rather not have anyone else knowing I’m loaded. Giles knows a bit but I told him I would still work at the school. Money I would be making there is going into a trust for Dawn. I also set aside some for each of the Scoobies should they ever have offspring. God help me even Harris. I love you but you tell them and I will have to torture and kill you.” Spike said with a smirk as he pulled her to him. Shivers ran up and down her back as he nuzzled her neck and said “Now, shall we continue the tour and then break the place in right?” A few hours later Buffy lay in his arms and asked, “How loaded is loaded?” Spike just laughed.

By the next day The Chosen’s opening night party was all over the media. I was labeled the hottest place to be as the press made comments like “the Elite of the Elite were all in attendance” Invitations that were sent to the so called “Elite” were even being sold on Ebay along with several forged copies. The Big question everyone was still asking was who was this Spike person and who were the extra special guest he was with all evening. Even after the press conference was held they still did not get all the answers they wanted. The club opening to the public had been huge. The Slayers were in attendance as well as working the security. They choose who was allowed in and if there was a dispute Spike or Buffy were asked to make the call. It was not long at all before the place was known world wide for having selective entry, the best stage shows, and a generous staff.

After a few months the place ran itself and Spike decided to start a new project. His first book was out in stores shortly afterward. He had even found some other Vamps that like him had retained a bit of their humanity. Spike gave them a chance to prove themselves. His instincts were again correct as Marco, Vanessa, and Carlos proved to be worthy of working with the Slayers as trainers. Spike taught the Vampire trio how to fight the girls so they got a real work out and learned to think on their feet. He also taught them how to do this without anyone getting hurt to bad. They lived off bagged blood, submitted themselves to Spike and Buffy and gave their lives into their hands, bound by blood to live or die as they saw fit. Spike took them as his Childer and they him as Sire They knew they would still be watched and could only go where they were allowed. They also knew there was nowhere they could hide if the Slayer and her mate wanted to find them.