Author's Chapter Notes:
Thankyou as always to Gotkona for the beta help.
Be sure to check out her new fic also
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




A Week Later

Her hips twisted underneath his hands, her breathing shallowed. Her feet edged backward and her arms felt heavy but she held on.

She resisted the urge to let go of his grip. His hand moved from her hip and grabbed her hand pulling her forward; he turned her quickly.

The music thumped around the club while their hips clashed with each other. Her hands moved to lock behind his neck. His were so close to her neck she could feel his breath.

Smiling as he placed a kiss on her neck, she spun around to face him and kissed him hard on the lips. She moved to step back only to be grabbed by her upper arms and pulled towards his chest. His lips covered her own; her eyes snapped open at the sudden kiss. Her eyelids fluttered closed and her head tilted to deepen the kiss.


His hands lowered and held her waist, lifting her higher. Her feet left the solid platform of the floor. Touching his tongue with her own, she was vaguely aware of shouting or was that cheering. Breaking the kiss, she noticed most of the club was staring at their amorous show of affection in the middle of the floor.
Her face flamed as she tried to break Spike’s grip from her waist.

Looking around at the crowd, she noticed Dru & Angel watching from the bar.

With an evil glint in her eye, she lifted her legs and locked them behind his waist, looking into his suddenly shocked face.


Placing both hands on his face, she kissed the tip of his nose, smoothing a stray curl from his forehead.

“Baby as much I would love to give all these people a cheap thrill, how about we just dance?”

Spike’s bottom lip jutted out but nodded in agreement; grabbing her hand, he pulled her closer his pelvic bone clashing against her own.


Laughing she fell into his embrace moving her hips in time with the music. Grabbing both of his hands, she lifted her hands and moved under his arms. Standing away from him, she picked up the hem of her skirt with both hands shaking the material.


Spike stood there mesmerised watching as her tanned thighs were shown. He couldn’t get enough of this little spitfire who loved him.


He finally had someone who loved him, and he couldn’t be happier. He watched as the smile fell from her face as she looked behind him. Turning to see what she was looking at, he stared as Angel lead Drusilla to the floor.

Drusilla clasped tightly onto Angels hand as she twisted her hips and spun under his arms, moving closer, their hips connecting. She blew a kiss towards Spike and spun in a circle. Her body danced around her partner, her skirt twisting around her hips.


The crowd moved from their spot to watch the newly heated couple on the floor. Buffy carefully watched Spike’s reaction. The muscle in his cheek flexed annoyingly, his eyes narrowing as Dru moved around her partner.


Buffy touched his arms softly but Spike wasn’t aware of her touch, his gaze catching Dru’s.
Dru was fire and she knew it. Angel was more concerned with training than her as a perfect partner. He wasn’t interested in love, he just loved the dance. Her back was pulled flush against Angel’s; she could feel the persistent straining against her trousers knowing she was in for a good training session tonight.

The sex was amazing, he had such raw animal passion. With Spike, she was always afraid when his face would convey love or some other soppy emotion.
But the way he was looking at her now, he was ready to tear her head off. Her breath hitched as Angel pulled her forcefully back. His arms crossed her chest, his hips swaying seductively against hers.


Buffy mistook the look he was giving Dru, slowly weighing up her options she lifted her hand.
Gripping his arm hard, leaving marks in her wake, pain quickly subsided from his face as he turned to her.

“I know what I have to do, this way I’m making the choice for you. You’re not over her yet.”

Lowering her head, she closed her eyes as the tears threatened to spill, taking a deep breath she looked into his confused blue gaze.

“What are you on about Buffy?”

“I see the way you’re looking at her.”

Buffy was starting to get angry; she pointed to the couple dancing on the floor. Dru smiled, she knew it wouldn’t be long till the cracks would begin to show.

“Right.”

Spike grabbed Buffy’s hand and pulled her away from the dance floor towards the stage. Picking her up by her waist, he lifted her next to the microphone.

He quickly jumped up beside her and grabbed the microphone away from the singer causing the band to halt the music.

He smiled apologetically at the band and tapped impatiently. The entire club turned to the noise coming from the stage.
“Um sorry guys but I have something to say and I promise it won’t take long. Most of you know me. My name is Spike and this cute little thing next to me is Buffy.”
Buffy’s face flamed as she tried to walk from the stage only to be pulled back by Spike hand.

“No you need to hear this.”

“I’m having trouble proving to this girl that I don’t love the girl in the middle of the dance floor, so I’m gonna tell you in front of everyone. I don’t love Dru. She can piss right off for all I care. Buffy, you make me go all hard and soft at the same time and all you have to do is look at me.”

Shouts erupted from the crowd as Spike moved closer. Buffy stared at him, her eyes shining with unshed tears.
“What I’m trying to say is I love you, and I know it’s too early to be saying this but I wanna spend an eternity with you.”
Drusilla stamped her foot on the floor; with her arms crossed over her chest she pushed Angel away.
“Spike you didn’t have to do that.”
“Yes I did. You’re so stubborn Buffy whether you admit it or not. Now just get over here and kiss me.”
Buffy smiled and complied with his request, jumping into his arms and kissing the breath from his body, much to the amusement of everyone in the club.
His lips coaxed her softly, his tongue softly gaining entry; her arms automatically reached for his neck her fingers grasping the hairs at the nape of his neck.
Tracing kisses along her jaw and down her throat, his lips grazed along her earlobe.

“Baby, as much as I would like to ravish you, we need to come up with a shit hot routine because Dru won’t take any prisoners.”

Buffy nodded grabbing his hand and pulling him to the side of the stage, breathing a deep breath the competition was only 3 weeks away. It was time for them to pull out the big guns.