Author's Chapter Notes:
Big Squishy thank you to my Beta Gotkona.

Also thank you to everyone that has reviewed this story
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Buffy stumbled on her feet and gripped his arms to stop herself from falling.

“Let me go.”

“Not until you tell me, what the hell happened this afternoon?”

Buffy stared at his closed expression, his blue eyes hardened as he waited for her answer.

“What do you think happened? You kissed me and I bailed.”

“But why?”

Buffy turned her head and sighed in frustration. She didn’t want to cause a scene.

“I don’t know.”

Spike turned his head to notice people watching them, leaning closer he whispered against her ear.

“Why do you hold back? What are you afraid of Buffy?”

Buffy bit her lip and turned her head back to Wesley who had a bemused smile on his face.

What was she afraid of? Wesley grinning like a Cheshire cat wasn’t helping either.


Her hand grabbed his and she entwined her fingers with his. Pulling on his hand, she pulled him into the middle of the dance floor.


Wesley grinned at Buffy as they walked past leaving him staring at the girl they left behind, her long brown hair falling behind her shoulders.

“What’s your name?”

“Winifred, but everyone calls me Fred.”

“How do you know Spike?”

“Oh we work together, although I don’t know why he brought me here. I haven’t danced in ages.”

She bit her bottom lip and clasped her hands together. Wesley watched her with interest.

“How about we find out?”

He grabbed her hands and with a giggle, she skipped behind him to the dance floor.

Buffy’s heart raced not from fear but from exhilaration. Her legs seem to have a mind of their own. Her feet moved in such a way she thought she was floating. Kicking out her right leg she moved her back against Spike’s hard chest and let her hands stroke the wisps of hair on the back of his neck.

Her hips moved ever so slowly across his groin. His hands gripped her hips, his fingers pressing firmly. His lips hovered across her collarbone placing a tender kiss, which made her shiver. Smiling to himself, he pushed his hips forward, letting her know exactly what she was doing to him.

Laughing she quickly spun away from him and into the centre of the dance floor. Grabbing the bottom of her skirt, she swayed the material in her hands. Spike watched the material dance against her legs, exposing her slim thighs as she spun around.

He smiled as he watched her. The joy clearly shone on her face as she shouted something to a couple dancing.

Looking back to where Spike stood still, she hooked her finger for him to follow. Never to decline a lady he slowly walked over to her and grabbed her hand. His other hand rested on her back.

Buffy leaned backward, her hair touching the floor. Spike stared as her dress stretched over her breasts teasing him.

He slowly leaned over and licked the column of her throat. Buffy’s eyes closed as his tongue continued its assault.

Her heart jumped loudly against her ribcage, the deep sounds of the music encasing her body. But she was certain it wasn’t because of the music. It was more to the fact that Spike’s mouth was firmly attached to her neck.

He lifted her up slowly and tucked an invisible strand behind her ear. He sensed that things were changing and that she didn’t want to admit anything just yet.

She stepped away from him spinning herself into his arm; she kissed his cheek. Smiling he grabbed her other hand and pushed her back as she turned into his body.

Her back was facing his chest as she moved her hips. He was glad that the club was extra dark tonight otherwise he couldn’t explain the sudden tightening of his trousers.


Buffy stifled a giggle when she heard him groan against her ear. He pushed his hips further towards her ass and her smile dropped suddenly from her face. His arms had now snaked around her waist pulling her still closer. She could feel his warm breath tickle the back of her neck.


His lips connected to the back of her neck, soft feathery kisses making her body tingle. His tongue darted out and licked her skin between kisses. She closed her eyes, her mouth parting slowly.

Her hands covered his as he moved them across her body, soft touches across her stomach slowly rising towards her breasts. Their hands caressed the front of her neck as he continued to suckle the smooth skin.

Buffy didn’t know how much longer she could stand it. In that moment, she seemed to slip away from the club and from the prying eyes. All she could feel was his hands and lips on her skin, the way their bodies swayed to the music.

“Do you like what I do to you Buffy? Do you like the way I make you feel?”

His voice slowly crept into her mind, nipping softly at her skin making her gasp in delight.

Her skin felt hot but she was sure it wasn’t from the lights within the club. He was making her want him, something she would never admit to.

She knew what a mistake it would be to become involved with someone. It was like sex in the workplace.

But he was so good with his mouth. Her mouth was becoming dry and her stomach grew tight.

Her eyes snapped open spinning around in his embrace. Looking up at him, she saw that he too was having difficulty breathing. She took a step back; her hands fell limply to her sides.

A multitude of thoughts surrounded her head, mostly of why it would be wrong to be with him.

“What the hell.”

She grabbed the sides of his face with her hands and pulled him towards her lips. He froze for moment half expecting her to stop what she was doing and run.

Her hot lips pressed forcefully, her mouth slightly open. Feeling her warm breath across his lips he opened his mouth in an invitation.

Stumbling on his feet slightly he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her closer. Her breasts crushed against his chest.

Feeling the need to breathe, he moved his lips across her jaw and towards her neck, breathing against her ear.
Buffy looked over his shoulder and noticed Wesley raise his eyebrows in amusement. Frowning and sticking out her tongue to Wes, she turned and said, “Spike let’s get out of here.”