Author's Chapter Notes:
BIG BIG thank you to my beta Gotkona. Also big *smoochies* to everyone that has reviewed this fic. I'm still amazed at the response
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Buffy didn’t know if she was being dragged through the alleyway or if Spike was pulling her because she was too slow. Spike turned his head to watch her almost stumbling as she tried to keep up.

Stopping suddenly he picked her up and pushed her back against the wall. Her eyes widened in surprise as his lips slowly covered her own. His tongue swirled across her lips and delved inside, as her hands found their way to his hair.

With one hand wrapped firmly around her waist, his other hand slipped under the hem of her dress to caress her thigh.

His lips left her mouth and slowly moved across her cheek towards her earlobe. Buffy couldn’t think, all she could comprehend was that Spike’s mouth was now latched on her throat.

She suddenly frowned when his hands left her body. Opening her eyes, she watched as he took a step back to compose himself.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing I just think you deserve to be made love to in a bed not against a wall.”

Buffy suddenly smiled. Lifting her hand, she slowly trailed her finger down the front of her dress, watching as Spike’s eyes followed the direction her finger was going.

“Okay now I live four blocks away. Can you wait till we get there?”

Buffy had barely spoken the last word before Spike’s lips were set firmly against hers. His hands seemed to want to touch all her body at once. Buffy was surprised how soft his lips felt, even when his kisses grew demanding.

His hands crept towards the back of her thighs and lifted her up against his groin. She groaned as his erection pressed firmly against her. Her hands gripped the sides of his face as she thrust her tongue inside his mouth. Spike knew he had to breathe but he didn’t want the kissing to stop.

Breaking the kiss, he caught sight of her flushed face. His eyes glazed over with lust as he watched her tongue dart out and lick the bottom of her lip.

“Buffy, I swear you’re gonna do me in. I need all of you now.”

“I know I need it too. Just take it Spike.”

His hand moved from the back of her thigh and slowly danced across her lace-covered mound. Sliding the fabric aside, he placed his thumb along her outer folds.

Her gasp echoed through the darkened alley. Rubbing his thumb back and forth, he carefully inserted a finger and then another one. Flexing his fingers, he stroked back and forth hearing her breathing coming in short gasps, while watching the emotions play on her face.

Just when she was so close he left his ministrations. Her forehead crinkled in confusion only to be caught by surprise when she felt his erection rub against her opening.

Teasing the head back and forth across her opening was sweet torture.

In one quick thrust he was buried deep within. Her hands moved from his face to grip his shoulders. Her nails dug through the fabric of his shirt leaving marks on his shoulders. Instead of feeling pain, all he could feel was rapturous pleasure.

His thrusts began to quicken, slamming her back against the brick wall, while his hands grasped her hips to hold her steady.

“Harder, oh god harder don’t stop.”

The voice slowly crawled through his hazed mind, when he realised it was Buffy shouting. Never one to disappoint he pushed farther feeling his pelvic bone meet angrily against hers.

“Buffy, my sweet girl.”

Her hips pushed down against his thrust. She shifted her hips slightly allowing deeper penetration. She could feel the orgasm slowly build within her body, building quickly passing her chest and erupting from her throat.

Her eyes snapped open as the crescendo of her orgasm echoed in the dark alley. Spike’s shout a moment later was muffled against her throat, his warm breath blowing a stray strand of hair away from her neck.

Her legs felt heavy as she unlocked her ankles. Sliding down his muscular chest, she looked up to see his blue eyes were still dark with desire.

Spike looked back into her flushed face, her breasts heaving against his chest. He pulled her closer, her head resting on his shoulder, his hands rubbing circles on her back.

“It’s amazing what a couple of weeks of sexual tension can do?”

Buffy lifted her head and giggled when he casually smirked. Shaking her head, she looked down and smoothed her dress against her body.

Sighing to herself, her hands rubbed agitatedly over her face, she couldn’t look at him just yet. Denial was slowly beginning to creep in, and if she took one look at him she knew it would be over.

He quickly grabbed her hand afraid she would suddenly think that what they did was wrong. Looking at their hands entwined Buffy just stared.

“I need you to know that what just happened wasn’t a one off thing, it wasn’t dirty or sordid. It was bloody fantastic. Also you should know I want you plain and simple.”

She carefully watched his face; she could see what girls saw in him. He was charismatic and sexy. She didn’t want to fall for him; she didn’t want to get hurt. But he was right, there was no way she could back.

Spike could see here weighing her options. He was afraid she would bolt right out of the alleyway. She was a light in his darkened world. The way she moved when she lost herself.

After watching her the first night he knew he wouldn’t be satisfied just to dance with her, he had to have it all.

“I think it’s safe to say I want you too. But we have to be serious about this, what could we possibly give each other?”

“Love.”

Love? Could he be that serious? Could I let myself fall for him?

Buffy knew the answer. It wasn’t a question of could I fall for him more like when did she fall for him?

“How about we take one day at a time? But first.”

She leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips. His hands automatically moved to her lower back to pull her closer.

Her hands raked through his blond hair releasing his curls from the slicked back hairstyle, pulling on the hairs on the nape of his neck as the kisses grew insistent.

Breaking the kiss he leaned his forehead against hers relishing in the air to breathe. Smiling he held her hand to his lips.

Motioning with his head, they began to walk out the alley, only to have Spike spin her in the spot.

Giggling Buffy spun around. Her hair flowing freely behind her, Spike grabbed her around the waist and leaned her back her right leg resting on his thigh.

Kissing her softly on the lips they danced in the alleyway, oblivious to anything but themselves. Neither one noticed Dru walking past with Angel attached to her neck. She glanced towards the couple dancing, her eyes almost glinting black with anger.