Author's Chapter Notes:
As always big thankyou to Gotkona my beta. Truly a marvel.

And thank you to all the guys reviweing this fic i'm really happy you guys are liking this story!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


“Spike come on pay attention.”

She stamped her foot on the ground in annoyance.


The object of her annoyance stared back at her, a look of childlike annoyance masking his face. Shrugging his shoulders he tilted his head, and turned his back to her. It took her a moment to see his shoulders hunch over before shaking in humour.


“Are you laughing at me?”


Spike turned round to face her, trying to mask his grin but failing miserably.


“Who me? Never.”

“Oh my god you are.”

Spike didn’t have time to cover himself as Buffy rushed over to him. She knocked him to the ground, her inner thighs clenching tightly, holding him in place while she proceeded to tickle his waist.

Spike’s laughter only fuelled the tickle monster while he tried to wriggle from her grasp.

But he decided to turn the tables and bucked his hips, knocking her slightly so he could gain the advantage. Buffy squealed, suddenly finding herself underneath his body.
Blue eyes stared back into her face sparkling with mischief. Grabbing her upper arms, he held her down as she tried to move, her hips shifting trying to alleviate his hold.

“Pet don’t do that because I’m gonna end up ripping your knickers off.”

Her eyes narrowed. Leaning up on her elbows, she moved forward and licked along the column of his throat. Closing his eyes, a groan bubbled forth from his lips. His hand purposely moved slowly from her arm, caressing her stomach before resting against her thigh.

“You carry on what you’re doing and you better rip my knickers off.”

Never one to back down from a challenge, Spike’s fingers moved softly across the waistband of her shorts. His fingers grazed against her skin pulling the material away from her thighs, pulling back slightly as they were kicked from her feet.


Buffy wasted no time in releasing him from his trousers. He bit his lip when her warm hand came into contact with his skin.

Slowly she moved her hand along his length, her movements growing urgent as her fingers moved back and forth. Closing his eyes, he let out a shaking breath he didn’t know he was holding. His hips involuntarily moved against her hand.


The warmth of her hand left their ministrations much to Spike’s disappointment. Opening his eyes, he saw a vision underneath him, her blond hair fanning out on the wooden floor.


Raising her legs and locking them behind his waist she pulled him down slowly. His lips moulded against hers forcefully while their hands grasped each other’s clothing.


Buffy’s head arched back bringing her neck close enough for him to suckle on her skin. She gasped when she felt him enter her. Her hands grabbed his shoulders pulling him closer. Her knuckles turned white with the force of her grip.


Thrusting slowly he watched as her mouth opened in pleasure, her body moving back with every thrust. Grabbing her hips he quickned his thrusts. Her eyes opened as his bottom lip was caught between her teeth.


Spike knew the moment she was ready, her warm channel encased him in heat tightening in exquisite torture. Breaking the kiss, she stared into his eyes before his name burst forth from her lips.


He thrusts quickened before he too was following shouting her name. Her body underneath him shuddered sending shockwaves through him.

Pressing his forehead against hers, his breath came in short gasps.


“Okay this has got to be one of my weirdest places to have sex in.”


Giggling to herself her legs slipped from his waist and fell to the floor; Spike’s eyes rolled back his mouth slightly open.


“Spike is something wrong?”

“Bloody hell no, it’s when you laugh it’s very good.”


She followed his gaze to where they were still intimately joined and looked at the pleasure that was still on his face, blushing she quickly turned her head. Noticing her distress, he grabbed the sides of her head forcing her to look at him.


“Never be embarrassed about what happens between us, what we have is bigger than anything.”

“Even bigger than a certain state competition?”

“Buffy, no competition can ever compare to what I feel for you. If you only felt it too.”

“I do feel something too; I guess I don’t want to admit what it is yet.”

Spike smiled removing himself from her. He picked up her shorts and placed them over her ankles, pulling them over her hips before placing a kiss on her stomach.


Buffy smiled and sat up, grabbing her hair she smoothed it into a ponytail. Watching as he tucked himself into his trousers, she wistfully sighed; he was beautiful and if he didn’t know already she had fallen hard and fast.

She was in trouble she had to keep biting her lip to stop herself from blurting those three little words; the main focus was the competition.

“Come on, I need to get freshened up, we’re meeting Xander at the club.”


Holding out her hand, she waited for him to grab his things before clasping her hand.

~*~*~
Standing on the balcony she watched as the couples below spun and danced their way around the floor, her eyes looked towards the band playing up a storm on the stage.


Spotting Xander at the bar, she stepped back only to find someone gripping her waist, his lips near her neck.

“Buffy’s all alone, wherever is that bleached menace of yours?”

Buffy’s forehead crinkled in disgust knowing whose voice it was; the smell of whiskey was so strong it made her queasy.


“I don’t think he would say anything. He’d probably punch first and ask questions later.”


“Is that right?”

His hands pressed harder against her flesh, trapping her in his embrace.

“Buffy, you know you’ll never truly have him. He loves Drusilla; he always will love her. Of course it doesn’t mean he won’t fuck you into the ground, even Spike’s not that stupid.”

She froze, his words hitting her deep. Gasping, she grabbed the railing as Spike walked through the door.
No doubt he was looking for her, she said she would meet him in the club and even joked that he better not be late.

Angel’s hands moved from her hips to her waist pulling her back towards his hard chest. Trying to break from his hold, he grabbed her tighter. Once upon a time all she could think was how his hands held the softest touch now all she think of was revulsion.


Spike’s eyes scanned the crowd looking for Buffy, she was nowhere to be found. He casually looked towards the upper level and that’s when he saw her.
His fists clenched at his sides.

He watched as that bastard leaned forward, his hands pulling on her waist. She looked frightened for a moment before her face clouded with anger.


Spike ran towards the stairs taking them two at a time to find out what the hell she was playing at.
Lifting her arm, she elbowed him hard. Knocking him backward from his grip, she spun around to face him.


“How dare you Angel.”

“You know it’s true, he’ll never want you like I want you.”

“What? You have to be kidding me? You and I will never get back together ever.”

“Buffy come on, you don’t really mean that, we’re good together. You’ll see that in time when he dumps you I’ll be here.”

Shaking her head in disbelief, she caught the sight of Spike rushing forward and knocking Angel to the ground.


Arms flailed, legs kicked and punches were thrown, before security was aware of what happened.

Buffy didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t very well jump in since she was likely to get thumped in the process.

She screamed at both of them to stop fighting until security pulled them apart. Casting a glance towards Spike, she noticed blood seeping from his mouth.

“Well Mr O’Connor, seems you’ve started another bar brawl, you just don’t know when to quit do you?”


Riley tutted shaking his head, he turned and placed a gentle hand on Buffy’s shoulder.

“Are you alright?”

“Yes I’m fine thank you; I was just about to leave.”

Nodding he turned to face Spike, stepping in front of him he leaned forward.

“Spike you need to be a little more careful. But just say the word and we can take care of it outside”

A smirk appeared on his face, he leaned forward so no one heard their conversation.

“Just say the word Spike and we’ll take care of it.”

Spike chuckled to himself, shaking his head.

“I never said anything Riley.”

With a quick nod, he motioned the men holding a very bruised and battered looking Angel towards the staircase leading to the exit.

Buffy took that moment to grab her purse and head out of the door. As soon as Riley moved from his spot, Spike looked up to find Buffy gone.