Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm really sorry about the lack of updates but school has been hectic and it continues to be so there will be minimal updates but i'll try to as much as i can. Also sorry about the last update, my account was on the fritz and it said i hadn't posted that chapter so i ended up posting it twice. It's all fixed now and here's the real update.


Chapter 4

Buffy giggled at Xander’s antics, or rather his version of dancing. Moving to the rhythm she looked over at Willow and shook her head. The redhead was barely moving as she looked wildly around trying to see if anyone had seen her. Taking her friends hand she spun her around and laughed before the song changed and the small group walked back to their table panting.

“So, Buffy, why’d you move here? Not that we’re not happy or anything it’s just that…or, damn. Why don’t I let Willow take over.” Xander looked over at his best friend who was currently spacing out.

“Willow?” He sing-songed.

Both teens turned to look at the spot where the redheads gaze was directed. Standing there was a short (at least among his friends) guy with a stoic expression and electric blue hair.

Xander laughed. “Told you she drooled.”

“So that’s Oz?” Buffy smiled looking him over, he was cute. Not her type, but cute. “So have you talked to him yet?”

Willow looked horrified. “No!” She turned and gave Xander and annoyed look. “And I don’t drool!”

“Whoa! Backing off now!” Xander put his hands up in mock surrender.

“So how come you haven’t talked to him?” Buffy frowned looking at Willow, she just couldn’t figure out why the girl was so recluse. If she was the small redhead she definitely wouldn’t be, she was smart, pretty, and had a great personality.

“Cuz’ I w..wouldn’t be able t..to talk to him. I was g..going to once b..b..but I kept babbling.” She looked down as her cheeks turned slightly red.

“I have an idea.” She grinned and got up from her seat.

Willow’s eyes widened. “What are you going to do?!”

“Just trust me.” With that she started to walk in the guys direction ignoring Willows calls for her to come back.

***

“So, any of you spot a decent looking bird to shack up with?” Spike chuckled at their looks of puzzlement. These bloody Americans never surprised him since he got her, and they didn’t understand any British terms he used.

“Will you ever talk of women in a less vulgar way?” Unfortunately for him Wesley did.

“I agree with him.” The usually quiet Oz stated.

“Chill out Wes, he’s just joking around. Besides, there must be some girl you like.” Angel O’Connor slapped the other male on the back in the usual fashion.

“Wes?”

“Hey Wes?” He waved his hand in front of his face.

Spike turned to look at what his cousin was staring at, or more specifically who.

On the dance floor moving like there was no tomorrow was a hot little blonde. Her hair swaying as she moved to the rhythm with her redheaded friend and someone he new as Xander Harris. The school clown. No wonder Wes was looking at her like that, she was absolutely gorgeous.

“So, anyone want to take bets on Wesley having the guts to ask her to dance? I’m open for wagers here.” Spike smirked as his cousin scowled at him.

“She’s coming over her.” Oz said calmly. “Could be your chance to ask her if you really want to, don’t listen to these guys.”

Buffy stopped and looked around the group for a few seconds before starting. “Hi, I’m Buffy.” She introduced herself quietly, damn, she could think of great plans but when it came to actually going through with them she sucked. “You’re Oz right?”

Oz just stared curiously at her and nodded.

“Ok look, I know you have no clue who I am, and you don’t have any reason to care, but what I’m going to say I’m completely serious about. My friend over there..” She pointed to Willow and watched smiling as Oz (and the rest of the guys) looked over at Willow (who was by now beet red). “..really likes you. She’s a really amazing girl and she has the best personality. Sweet, smart, funny and she’s also shy so against her asking me not to, I came over here and told you this. Please just give hr a chance ok? Her name is…”

“Willow Rosenberg.” Oz said with an uncharacteristic smile spreading across his face.

Buffy grinned. “Yeah. I’m going to go now before she gets Xander to drag me away.” With a smile and a short wave she walked back to her table with a bright smile.

Willow sat there horrified, her face still red. “What did you say?!”

“Everything. Trust me Willow, the worst the can happen is he won’t do anything about what I’ve told him. The best scenario is he asks you out.”

Willow banged her head against the table. “Oh my goddess. Now he probably thinks I’m a dork.”

“No he doesn’t. He actually knew your name before I told him. And he was smiling, I take that as a good sign and you should too.”

“I guess.”

***
“So who exactly is Buffy?” Angel asked staring at the retreating form of the blonde.

“Buffy Summers. New girl, she’s in the same Lit class as me and ‘Sir drools a lot’ here.” Spike said smirking at his not so subtle cousin.

Wesley snapped out of his trance and frowned indignantly. Spike may be family but he was really starting to annoy him. Not only did he have to live in the same house and endure his atrocious taste in music but now he was mocked for…well he wasn’t quite sure yet, but he knew it wasn’t good.

“ I think I’m going to ask Willow out.”

Wes mentally thanked his usually quiet friend for the change of subject. “Really? The redhead?” Angel asked curiously.

Spike grinned. “She seems your type mate. Go for it, while you’re at it maybe you can set her friend up with Wes here.”

There was a pause after Wesley took of his glasses and wiped them on his jacked.

“Better yet, let me show you how it’s done.” With that Wesley watched his cousin disappear into the crowd before he could utter any protests.
___________________________________
A/N:Hope this chapter was ok, and if you haven't figured it out yet, the guy is Wesley. Also I might mention that 'Wedding Propositions' won't be updated for a while but it will be continued eventualy.