[Reviews - 145] LikedPrinter
Summary: New Summary: A vampire Spike sired tracks him down and vows to enact revenge against him, along with every woman in his life that he cares about. A dark fic set in early season 5. *Dead Things Award Runner-Up and Becoming Award Winner at the Breathless Awards, Best Angst Runner-up at Love's Bitch Awards, and Tragedy Storm Runner-up at Spike Threw the Heart Awards! Nominated at the Shadows and Dust Fanfiction Awards and the Burst Into Flame Awards!*
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes
Word count: 41209 Read: 30899
Published: 03/01/2006 Updated: 04/07/2006

1. Surrounded By Blondes by Persephone [Reviews - 11] Liked (1196 words)
For purposes of this story, some parts of Spike’s history have been changed. The differences aren’t that drastic, but I’m sure you will notice them along the way. Also, this story has nothing to do with Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil - I chose the title because it’s fitting for the storyline.

2. Budding Alliances by Persephone [Reviews - 5] Liked (1562 words)
Thank you to everyone who reviewed! I'm happy people like the story so far! I forgot to mention it before, but I will be changing around and omitting some of the things that happened in season 5 for purposes of moving the plot along.

3. When Youth Attacks by Persephone [Reviews - 7] Liked (2013 words)

4. While the Cat’s Away by Persephone [Reviews - 7] Liked (2109 words)
WARNING: The flashback in this chapter is very dark, so if you don’t wish to read it, please avoid it. It’s your own choice to read it or not, so please don’t flame me for it.

5. Even Good Girls Get Punished by Persephone [Reviews - 9] Liked (2275 words)
Thank you for all of the supportive reviews! Just to warn you, this chapter (like the last one) is dark, although not as dark as before.

6. Getting Rid of Excess by Persephone [Reviews - 7] Liked (1335 words)
Thank you for the kind reviews, and I hope you all continue to enjoy the story!

7. Disharmony by Persephone [Reviews - 3] Liked (1745 words)
As always, thank you for the continued support!

8. Anything to Help by Persephone [Reviews - 5] Liked (1455 words)
I hope people will stick with the story as more drama and angst ensues, but for now, enjoy this fairly tame and sweet chapter.

9. Secrets and Lies by Persephone [Reviews - 5] Liked (1755 words)
Thank you for the continued support and interest in this story!

10. Trust Has To Be Earned by Persephone [Reviews - 4] Liked (1813 words)
This is another mild chapter, but more chaos will kick in soon!

11. Reasons To Be Concerned by Persephone [Reviews - 3] Liked (1739 words)
Tessa is going to cause some trouble again, but I promise this upcoming drama won't be as dark as it was with Dawn.

12. In Her Hands by Persephone [Reviews - 4] Liked (1644 words)
We're getting closer to some sexy Spuffyness and more drama, so I hope you all will stick with the story as it continues!

13. Itty Bitty Puzzle Pieces by Persephone [Reviews - 5] Liked (1713 words)
I hope everyone continues to enjoy the story as we get nearer to a battle between the Scoobies and Tessa.

14. Family Reunions by Persephone [Reviews - 5] Liked (1840 words)
Thank you for the continued support!

15. A Few Hours Alone by Persephone [Reviews - 3] Liked (1505 words)
This is a non-angsty, semi-romantic chapter to give everyone a break from the drama that is going to be coming up in the following chapters.

16. Prepare For the Worst by Persephone [Reviews - 3] Liked (1587 words)
I hope everyone is ready for the upcoming battle!

17. Justice Has Been Served by Persephone [Reviews - 4] Liked (2017 words)
There are a few character deaths in this chapter, a couple of which I think everyone was hoping for. I hope you enjoy it!

18. Time to Think by Persephone [Reviews - 6] Liked (1203 words)
A/N Sorry for such a short chapter, but I’m going out of town this weekend and wanted to post at least one more chapter before I leave. Hopefully the cliffhanger at the end will leave you wanting more until the next installment on Monday.

19. Let It Burn by Persephone [Reviews - 7] Liked (1291 words)
The regular updates will continue now, as will the angst and blossoming romance.

20. Staging an Intervention by Persephone [Reviews - 5] Liked (1565 words)
The Spuffyness is coming up soon, I promise!

21. The Feeling Is Mutual by Persephone [Reviews - 10] Liked (1494 words)
The Spuffyness is now one step closer...

22. Driven By Desire by Persephone [Reviews - 6] Liked (1696 words)
Things heat up in this chapter - I hope you like it!

23. Blessings from the Peanut Gallery by Persephone [Reviews - 6] Liked (1808 words)

24. Seeking Male Approval by Persephone [Reviews - 7] Liked (1557 words)
The story is drawing to a close slowly but surely, so expect one to two more chapters. I hope everyone continues to like the fic!

25. The Long Road to Happiness by Persephone [Reviews - 8] Liked (1292 words)