Ch. 2: Sunny Delights

"I'm ready for my first wish." Buffy appeared at the foot of the stairs, her cheeks flushed with anticipation.

Spike turned off the tv and quickly leapt to his feet. "And what have you decided, luv?"

"Well, it was kind of a hard decision, but I decided to go with a fantasy special effect for the first choice. But the thing is, well, do you mind if we chat a little first before I go into spilling out my sexual fantasies? Maybe have some food or watch a movie or just let me get a little more comfortable with you?" Her hands had gesticulated quite a bit during her suggestion, hinting at her nervousness.

Spike slowly neared and smiled gently. "Of course. We can stay here or perhaps go back to my place to become more acclimated to each other's presence."

"Your place? What do you mean?"

"Well, technically I do live in that little glass sculpture, but it is quite roomy. I did the decorating myself, and I've equipped it with all the necessary amenities of living. I'm not going to transform it or anything--that would count as a wish--but I was just offering it as a counter offer to staying here."

"Um, let's see this place of yours."

"As you wish." He reached out to take Buffy's hand and then, mere moments later, the two found themselves in the living room of a very posh, circular room. There were plush sofas everywhere, a large wide screen tv surrounded by walls of books and dvds and cds, and a door, which Buffy assumed led to his bedroom.

"Have a seat. You want something to drink?" He motioned to one of the overstuffed couches and then walked towards the refrigerator encased in the wall.

"That'd be nice. Do you have wine? I think I could use a drink." She plopped onto one of the couches, kicked off her shoes, and curled into one of the corners. "This place looks really cozy. Must be nice to come home to."

"It is. There's a lot of down time on the job, so I try to make my living quarters as comfortable as possible," Spike commented as he went into the kitchen to open a bottle of wine.

"So, this is a job to you?"

"Not really. It's my life. It's my calling. It's what I do, and I've never known anything else. I enjoy bringing pleasure to people, so I've no complaints." He shrugged as he handed her a glass of wine before settling on the couch, leaving some space between them.

Buffy sipped her wine and breathed deeply, allowing the drink to slip through her body and warm her nerves. They sat comfortably in silence, and Buffy watched him drink wine, run his long fingers through his hair, lick his lips after taking a sip, bob his Adam's apple with the swallow, and then smile at her staring.

Everything he did was sensual; he was so comfortable in his body that his movements were elegant and exuded power, confidence, and awareness. She began to feel more than relaxed in his presence; she was starting to feel a little horny. She stretched out her legs and arched her back, watching to see him do the staring. She grinned a little when she noticed him surreptitiously glancing at her lithe form. She winked at him coyly, and he leered back, curling his tongue in appreciation.

"I think I'm ready."

"I'm always ready."

"Like I said earlier, I want to start with a fantasy option." She pulled out the stapled papers and edged closer to show him her choices. "I want to start with a fantasy at the beach. Totally alone, the sand our sex playground, getting some sun and fun. I'd like some sex on the beach, some lotion rubbing, some sex in the water--you know, all that lovely stuff. I don't want to be interrupted by people--I want to feel like I'm on a deserted island and we're the only ones there and that's enough. I think that might be a nice, comfortable way to ease into my wishes." She finally paused to breathe and then looked up at him.

Spike reached over to reassuringly caress her arm. "Sounds wonderful. You just sit back and relax. Close your eyes." He pulled her close to him and began lightly running his fingers through her hair, down her arms. "Your wish is my pleasure."

***

Buffy felt the sun beating down on her back and blinked a few times before she could see clearly. She was lying on her stomach, a soft towel beneath her, and before her were palm trees and dunes of sand. Pushing herself onto her elbows, she looked back to behold a vast ocean, blues and greens intermingling in the crisp waves crashing powerfully onto the shore. There were no clouds impeding the bright sun's rays, and Buffy could feel her body beginning to burn a little. She glanced down to see a string bikini barely covering her body.

"No need to worry. I got you the lotion like you asked." His soft voice comforted her with its lilting tones.

She felt two hands gently pushing her back down onto the towel, and Buffy easily complied. She turned her head against the soft fabric and closed her eyes, wanting to focus on the lovely sensations running through her body. The lotion was still a little cold, so its temperature combined with the warmth of the sun's rays and the hands that were unhurriedly rubbing her skin created a sensual mix of hot and cold. She felt two legs on either side of her body, straddling her as the pressure on her back increased slightly. The hands slathered lotion but massaged her muscles at the same time. Buffy breathed in deeply, her body melting into the soothing touch.

"I don't want to get too much lotion on your bathing suit, so--"

She felt the strings of her bikini loosen and fall away. Buffy tried not to tense up too much. Again, the hands began their hypnotic movements across her back, and she was soon too lost in their touch to be self-conscious of her exposure. Her breath quickened as she felt the hands begin stroking her legs, running up and down the sides of her thighs, massaging every point along the way, from the dimples in her knees to the inside of her ankles to the joints in her toes. She sighed contentedly as her calves were kneaded with firm hands and then gasped as those hands slightly grazed her sex.

When Buffy felt Spike's hands tug at her bikini bottoms, she couldn't help but wiggle her hips a little to help. The lowering of her panties was followed by soft, wet kisses, and Buffy began to moan softly in reaction. She tensed in erotic agony as he began to suck at the back of her knee while he massaged the balls of her feet. She reached out to touch him, somehow intensify their connection.

Buffy felt herself being turned onto her back, and soon she was greeted by Spike's eyes of desire, catching her glance as he lowered himself to lick her wetness. She groaned as his tongue flicked her clit and then lusciously found its way to her slit. He felt every nerve down there, exploring with his tongue to discover each sensitive spot capable of stimulation. She arched her back and ran her fingers through his hair, pressing his face to her pussy. Spike pressed his fingers up her body, finding a nipple and pinching it lightly with his thumb while lightly biting her clitoris. She gasped at the dual sensation and spread her thighs wider, inviting him to taste even more.

"Oh god," she murmured as Spike fucked her with his tongue. He moved in and out, pressing against her clit with each stroke. With each thrust, Buffy could feel her body tightening towards release. One hand over his on her breast, one hand on his head, she bit her lip and squeezed her muscles together in anticipation.

"Yeeesssssssssssssssss," Buffy hissed as her body dove over the cliffs of orgasmic bliss. Her body was slightly sweaty, and her pussy was still pulsing with intensity. Pulling Spike up, Buffy kissed him thoroughly, sliding her tongue against his and touching his body ferociously, wanting to feel every part of him.

"Oh, yeah," Spike murmured as Buffy found his cock and began stroking it, enjoying the hardness of its girth. All of a sudden he picked her up and began striding towards the water, his lips never leaving hers.

As the cold water hit their bodies, Buffy threw her arms around his neck and moved her legs to straddle him, attempting to avoid the water. Slowly, as they moved deeper into the water and as she got used to the temperature, she loosed her hold on him.

With the water buoying Buffy's body, Spike leaned her back and tasted her breast, swirling his tongue around her hardened nipples while caressing her ass.

She moaned with desire and threw her head back, letting her hair get soaked by the ocean's clear waves.

"Tell me when," Spike whispered as he suckled her nipples, going from one to the other.

"Now, oh god, now," Buffy panted, pulling him towards her for another kiss.

As their lips touched passionately, Spike thrust his cock into her just as a wave surged against them.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Buffy exclaimed, throwing back her hair and riding the movement. She bucked her hips against his, feeling him penetrate her depths with force and fervor. She leaned her forehead against his, staring into his blue eyes as they undulated together. He reached out to kiss her, lips and tongues doing a sultry tango as Spike grabbed her hips and languidly gyrated them against his cock.


"Yes...oh god...oh yeah..." she chanted as the water pushing against them and his cock pushing into her made her moan and mutter incomprehensibly. Buffy tightened her legs around his body and began kicking her heels against his ass, spurring him harder and faster. She felt her heart race and her body thrum and her breasts ache as she raced towards climax. She pressed her body against his and then burst.

"Oh god! Uuunnnnnggggg!" she gasped as her pussy clenched onto his dick as she came.

"UUUuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg..." Spike moaned as he stilled his hold on her and held his cock in her pussy while he thrust his cum into her.

They stood there, water lapping all around them, sun shining down on them, as they both came down from the heights of pleasure. Spike's legs finally buckled and they both sank under water, the cold waves cooling their heated bodies.

Both heads emerged from the water, giddy smiles on faces. "Fucking awesome," Buffy said with a toothy grin.

"Beautiful thing, sex--and you, too," he said before leaning in to kiss her softly.

He tasted salty, water running down from his hair, and Buffy luxuriated in the slow, sensual kissing. She caressed his back and began to nuzzle his neck, wanting to taste every inch of his sinuous, taut body.

He began moving out of the water and back to the shores, and Buffy began to feel tempted again as she ran her fingers over his smooth abs and pecs. Once they came out of the water and stepped onto the damp sand, Buffy playfully slapped his ass.

"Hey now!" he cried. He dropped her onto the ground with a thud and laughed at her surprised expression, which turned into desire as the coming wave rushed into her and hit her sensitive spots with its innumerable fingers.

"Spike," she mumbled as she looked at him with eyes glazed with lust.

He dropped to his knees before her, the waves ebbing and receding around them. He bent over her and captured her mouth with his fiery lips, pushing her down against the damp shores. Spike waited for the waters to come again, and with their return he thrust into her once again.

Buffy felt the moist dunes on her back and the hardness on her stomach and moaned for more. Spike grabbed her legs and spread them in the air, allowing the cold waves to hit her ass with each thrust. Her body began sinking into the sand as the water receded and left them to their ecstasy. Spike continued to pound into her and the waves kept spanking her and she could hear his balls slap against her and opened her legs even wider to deepen his pistons. Her eyes were clenched shut and her body began to throb and burn and pulse until--"Fuck! Oh god! Yes! Yes!" she screamed her climax and felt him shudder in release as well.

He collapsed on top of her, and they stayed in each other's arms while the waves lapped against their sated bodies.