Author's Chapter Notes:
Gift request for Meli1_77! Set during Something Blue
Pumping Away




“You know what? I don’t think you want us to let you go,” Buffy said, slowly kneeling down to Spike’s level as she made eye contact with him. “Maybe we made it a little too comfy in here for ya.”


“Comfy?” he asked in disbelief. “I'm chained in a bathtub, drinkin’ pig’s blood from a novelty mug. Doesn’t rank huge in the Zagat’s Guide.”


“You want something nicer?” she asked in a seductive voice, slowly tilting her head to the side, exposing her throat to him. “Look at my poor neck. All bare and tender and exposed… all that blood just… pumping away…”


Spike swallowed, trying to subtly get as close as possible, practically panting as he watched her pulse pounding beneath her skin.


“Giles, make her stop,” he called out in a moment of desperation.


“Giles isn’t here,” Buffy said with a smile. “Left to get some ingredients with Willow. Looks like I get to baby-sit Mr. Flaccid.”


“You’re just asking for it,” Spike said, a slight growl to his voice.


“Are you gonna be the one to give it to me, Spike?” she asked in an innocent voice, leaning even closer to the chained vampire. “Seems to me you can’t do much of anything.”


“Does this make you feel good?” he asked in a deadly tone. “Knowing that you have to chain up the Big Bad in order to try and get under his skin?”


Buffy’s smile faded at that. “I could take you any day, Spike,” she said, her lips tightening when he laughed at her.


“Yeh, whatever helps you sleep at night, Slayer.”


“What the hell are you talking about?” she asked, feeling her irritation growing. “I’ve kicked your ass more than once.”


“When I wasn’t toying with you?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. “In the school, your mum had to save you. Hit me over the head with an axe, she did. And if I’d had the ring of Amara a little longer, you’d be six feet under. You were getting’ awfully tired there, pet,” he said with a smirk.


“I held my own,” she said, crossing her arms over her chest as she stood up.


“That you did,” he agreed with a nod. “But I seem to remember you were getting off on it, too,” he continued, a slow smile spreading on his lips.


“What the hell are you talking about?” she asked angrily.


“Admit it, love… if I hadn’t pissed you off, you would’ve done anything to get out of that situation. Could’ve shoved you against the side of the building and had you right there.”


“You’re disgusting,” Buffy said with barely disguised contempt.


“Vampire, pet,” he said with a smile. “I can tell when you get all hot and bothered.”


Buffy watched, infuriated as his tongue covered his teeth while he shot her a lascivious look.


“Like now?” she asked, moving forward slightly, feeling a rush of power go through her when the arrogant expression left his face to reveal one of complete shock. Feeling more bold in response to his reaction, she calmly knelt at the edge of the tub, running a hand from his chest to his defined abs. “Come on, Spike,” she said in a suggestive whisper. “You know so much about me… why aren’t you doing anything?”


Licking his suddenly dry lips, Spike sucked some air into his lungs, fighting the urge to close his eyes at the feel of her warm hand, only separated from his skin by the thin layer of his t-shirt.


“Little chained up at the moment, love,” he said, holding out his wrists as if she needed further proof of what he was saying.


“Something tells me that hasn’t stopped you in the past,” she said, unsure of where she was heading as she continued to tease him. Something that had started out as harmless fun – a simple way to tease the vampire in front of her – was turning into something she didn’t want to analyze too closely.


“Can’t argue with that one,” he said, nearing his breaking point as he grabbed her wrist, pulling her over the side of the tub, ignoring the squeak that came from Buffy. “No playing with fire unless you want to get burned, Goldilocks,” he murmured, grabbing the back of her neck and jerking her toward him, crushing his lips against hers.


Buffy pushed against him indignantly, surprised that he was able to hold onto her with so much strength. Shivering at the feel of his lips against hers, she was more surprised than Spike when her hands fisted in his shirt, her legs moving to straddle his waist.


‘This is wrong, this is wrong,’ she told herself, her heart slamming in her chest when Spike’s tongue brushed against her lower lip, begging entrance. ‘Sometimes it’s fun to be wrong,’ the mischievous side of her brain spoke up. It sounded a lot like Faith.


She knew she shouldn’t be doing this, but God, he felt so good pressed against her. Forgetting about who she was and what her job description entailed for a few moments, Buffy thrust her hips against his, smiling against his lips when he groaned in pleasure.


“Want you, Slayer,” he whispered against her lips, his bound hands holding her hips in place as he continued to grind against her.


Buffy closed her eyes. She wanted him, too. More than she’d ever cared to admit.


From the first moment she’d heard his voice speaking to her from the shadows, with that antagonizing and provoking challenge in his tone - Nice work, love. Everything had hinged on that moment for a split second. Was this a man who was simply a bystander and caught a free slaying show? Or something more sinister?


She remembered being saddened that he’d turned out to be her enemy, but there was another part of her, primal Buffy that she never thought to explore, who saw him as an equal. As someone who would be perfect to… do what she was doing now with.


Smiling against his lips at the thought, Buffy threaded her fingers through his hair, letting her mind shut down to everything else. There were no boyfriends to keep her from enjoying this moment, no restrictions, no friends breathing down her neck about rights and wrongs, no constraints – nothing but the feel of Spike’s lips on hers.


Pulling away from him, Buffy began to stand in the tub, seeing his eyes narrow in response. “Running away so soon?” he asked, tilting his head to look at her.


“Shut up, Spike,” she said, pulling the key to the manacles from her pocket, quickly unlocking the chains, ignoring the stunned expression on his face. Not thinking about the consequences of her actions, she stripped off her clothes, mildly surprised that some of them didn’t rip in her haste to remove them. Falling to her knees again, she barely registered Spike’s shocked reaction as she reached for his belt, making quick work of it.


Spike sucked in a sharp breath when he felt her take his throbbing erection into her warm hand, stroking him up and down for an agonizing minute. What had started out as harmless teasing had spiraled rapidly out of control.


He just hoped the spiraling would continue.


Running his hands over her soft skin, he lightly cupped her breasts in his hands, seeing her close her eyes in response. Tightening his jaw when she positioned him at her entrance, he groaned as she sank down on him, his hands falling to her waist, holding tight as she adjusted to his size.


“God, what are you doing to me?” she whispered, her lips at the crook of his neck.


Surprised by her words, Spike turned to look at her, seeing the confusion and lust in her gaze.


“Everything,” he said with a smile, lifting his hips toward hers as she slowly began to move on top of him.


Buffy closed her eyes, panting as they fluidly moved together, their bodies tightening and releasing as they each continued to seek their climax.


“Feel so good… love it… love being inside you… always needed you…”


Spike began babbling as Buffy clutched at his shoulders, speeding up her movements. She could feel her orgasm building… so close… just out of reach…


And then the sound of the front door.


Buffy froze for a split-second, her eyes widening as she shot a glance over at the door. “It’s Giles,” she hissed, looking at Spike with wide eyes when he grasped her hips tightly in his hands and thrust into her.


“Better hurry then, eh, pet?” he asked with a smirk, his fingers biting into her flesh.


Buffy moaned as painful pleasure blossomed through her with everything Spike did. The brutal hold on her waist, the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her with punishing movements of their hips.


Arching her back, she could barely contain her cry of pleasure when he continued to stretch her in new ways. Trembling when she felt Spike’s thumb on her clit, she gasped and shuddered as her climax overwhelmed her, feeling him tense beneath her as he found his own release.


Breathing heavily for a moment, Buffy seemed to remember where she was a moment later, shooting a nervous glance at the door before jumping to her feet, trying to ignore the feeling of loss when she separated from him. Quickly redressing, she nervously looked over at Spike, partially expecting some kind of jibe at how inadequate she was as a lover or a painful insult tossed her way.


Seeing his eyes boring into hers, she paused before continuing to straighten her clothes. “I… I should probably put the chains back on you,” she said, clearing her throat to cover up the nervous stutter in her voice.


“Fine with me, pet. Guess we can always use them tonight,” he said, wiggling his tongue at her.


Buffy flushed, trying to hide her smile that he actually wanted to be with her again, that he wasn’t going to be another man to add to her list of assholes. Frowning when she realized that the soulless demon should’ve been number one on that list, she tried to shrug away the feeling, uncertain of what was happening between them.


“I won’t be back tonight,” she said, watching as his face fell in disappointment. Glancing at the door one more time, Buffy slowly walked back to the bathtub, leaning over and leaving a soft kiss on his lips, breathing a soft sigh of relief when he returned the kiss. “I’ll be back in a few hours,” she murmured against his lips, laughing lightly when he chuckled.


“You little minx,” he said softly, his lips meeting hers for another brief kiss before Buffy stood up and walked toward the bathroom door.


“And don’t you forget it,” she said with a wink.



~The End~