[Reviews - 16] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is tired and not really ready to deal with the bomb that is about to dropped at her feet .
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 9486 Read: 4966
Published: 03/24/2006 Updated: 04/11/2006

1. Ch1~Calling and Ch 2 ~ Dreams by ScarletRose [Reviews - 2] Liked (2920 words)
Genre: Buffy/ Angel crossover
Pairing: Buffy/ Spike, with minor Buffy/ Angel flashbacks other pairings to follow.
Timeline: In the aftermath of ‘Gone’, when Buffy in back to normal sort of.

This was the first fanfic I had ever written. I started it back in the spring of 2002, since then it has been edited for readability, none of the content was changed.
A/N2: Thank to denied_heaven for beta’ing this updated version for me.

2. Remembering by ScarletRose [Reviews - 4] Liked (2210 words)
Thanks to Denied_Heaven for beta'ing.

3. Friends by ScarletRose [Reviews - 4] Liked (2450 words)
I want to say thanks to a wonderful beta and deatr friend- Cas. Thank you so much darlin'. *snuggles*

4. Secrets by ScarletRose [Reviews - 6] Liked (1906 words)
Note: there is mention of non-main character death in this part. Not graphic but if that sorta thing bothers you just skin over that part.
Also thanks to Casey for beta'ing this for me. you so rock sweetie. *hugs*