Chapter 25

“She’s a whack job, you know that right?” Buffy asked as she bounded back down the stairs, annoyed.

“Yet another reason I could never be with her,” William muttered following her down.

Buffy turned to face him. “Have you ever thought about it?”

“Thought about what? Being with her?”

“Yeah.”

“Maybe once or twice,” he shrugged.

”What stopped you?”

”Too busy and just…not interested.”

“Then what made you think of it?”

William rolled his eyes. “I’m a man, she’s a woman…I just did. I never put much thought into why I thought it.”

“Have you ever been in love before William?”

“Before you? No.”

Buffy shut her eyes and the opened them. “You don’t…you don’t love me. Sex isn’t love.”

“Dammit woman, you think I’m that daft that I don’t know that? I’ve been around enough to know there is a marked difference between the two.”

“Then how can you—“

In an instant, he was before her, his eyes boring into hers with tender intensity, his hands settling on her hips and his body so close, she could feel the heat from it.

Buffy was going to swoon, she was sure of it.

“Buffy, I love everything that you are, everything that you do. Every little thing you do. I love how you fight me and challenge me, and the way you love Ella. I love that you can rail at me one minute and then be gentle and loving the next. I love that you put me in my place and keep me on my toes.” Ghosting a kiss across her lips, he continued. “I love the way you look in the morning, I love the way you look in the afternoon and I love the way you look when you’re just about to go to bed.”

”Will,” Buffy whispered, feeling the magnetic pull of his body.

Cupping the side of her face, he kissed her sweetly. “You stormed into my life Buffy and I didn’t realize what I was missing until you came in and …” he grinned, “Knocked me on my ass.”

“Will—“

“Can you give me a chance, Buffy? Give me a chance to right all those wrongs I took against you and let me show you, prove to you, how much I am helplessly in love with you and need you in my life. Just you. Not because I’m lonely or because I want to expound upon the built in family we have, but—“

“William!”

“What?”

“Shut up,” and Buffy leaned up, grabbing the back of his head and kissed him full on the mouth.

William could not remember a time where he had felt this happy, or this aroused, or this hopeful. Something about being in Buffy’s arms made him feel as though he was complete. However, there was something nagging in the back of his mind. Something he needed to know before they took this any further. Moreover, he needed to know it soon, because the way Buffy was currently unbuttoning his shirt and kissing her way down his chest, he figured he had about five seconds of rational thought left in him.

He looked down at Buffy as she knelt before him, her hands starting to undo his belt buckle.

“Please.” he started

“William, I am on my knees with your belt in my hand. It’s pretty much a home run from here,” she said as she went back to work on the belt.

He stilled her hands and knelt in front of her.

“As much as it pains me to say it, and they will probably take my membership to the male race away from me, I wasn’t talking about that.”

“Oh? Did I not do it right last time?”

He wanted to laugh out loud at her question. “No, love, you are perfect, everything you do is perfection. What I mean is, last time when we had sex it was unplanned, unexplained. I don’t want you to think that this is what I want second time around.”

“Oh,” Buffy seemed disappointed, she started to get up, and his hands stilled her.

“I love you and when and if we do this, I want us to be on the same page about it. I guess what I am asking is do you love me?” He had never been so open to hurt in all his life. He had protected himself from moments like this, for what? As scary as this was, he would not trade it for all his safe moments in the entire world.

Taking a deep breath, she met his eyes, her smile warming his heart. “William, I love you.”

He never really had a chance from the moment they had started fighting in his office all those years and lifetimes before, it was always going to end in this moment.

“Really?” his confidence was that of a schoolboy: He did not dare believe.

“Yes, really.” With that, she leant in and kissed him. Kisses so filled with love that it made him want to weep. He took a moment to savor the feeling of being loved by another for the first time.

Then the desire kicked in and instead of fighting it as he had from the first moment he had met her, he gave into it completely. He kissed her back with all the love, desire and passion he could muster. Her moans told him that he was doing the right thing.

His hands made there way up her neck and he ran his fingers through her golden tresses. He laid her down onto the floor as gently as he could.

“Master William.”

He smiled as he heard his name whilst he was peppering kisses down Buffy’s neck making his way down towards her breasts. He looked up to Buffy, “You don’t have to be so formal love, in fact …” he started to undo Buffy’s jeans.

“It wasn’t me,” Buffy pointed towards the cellar door he turned to see Elsie the head maid standing in the doorway.

“Master William, your guests have left. I thought you might like to know. However, I can see that you are otherwise engaged,” she politely looked away as Buffy and William picked themselves up off the floor.

“Thank you, Elsie. Did Faith leave as well?”

“Yes, Master William, they have.”

“And Riley?” Buffy asked.

“Yes, the young gentleman as well.”

“Thanks, Elsie,” Buffy chirped, trying not to freak that Elsie had just found them in a compromising position. Her cheeks told a different story though, because they felt as though they were on fire. Looking up at William, she noted that he appeared completely calm, as if this sort of thing happened all the time.

She frowned at the thought. She was not sure she wanted to know if it had happened in the past. Perhaps the wine cellar was an aphrodisiac of sorts.

Grabbing her hand, William squeezed it and tugged her to follow him up the stairs. “I want you, love; but I’d prefer a bed rather than the floor of the wine cellar.”

She smiled at his back, “I agree. Has, um, the wine cellar seen that kind of action before?”

William looked over at her, and his look told her that he thought that perhaps she was a little crazy. “Not with me it hasn’t. Why do you ask? Got a bit of the kink in you, pet?”

Buffy beamed at him as they made it safely to civilization. “Well, you should know by now, don’t you think?”

William growled and tugged her into his arms, kissing her with a hunger that matched her own. “Did you mean it? What you said?” he asked breathlessly, pressing his forehead to hers.

“I did, William.”

“When? I mean--”

”I’ve loved you for so long. I don’t even remember when it started,” she told him truthfully.

He nodded, “Same for me.”

“I never thought you could or would and I had to get away, I’m sorry for what I did--”

He pressed a finger to her lips. “Ssshhh…none of that now. It’s over. We both have things we’re sorry for, I wager. What say we set about apologizing?” He grinned.

She grinned back. “All night long?”

“All night long,” he agreed and kissed her sweetly. “I love you, Buffy, so very much.”

“I love you too, William. Make love to me now, please.”

Scooping her up in his arms, freeing her from the ground, William carried Buffy up to his bedroom, where he would love her, and where she would remain, for eternity.

********


Upon entering his bedroom, William nearly dropped Buffy when he saw the state of his room.

“Oh my God,” Buffy breathed and that did not even seem to cover it. “Put me down, William, I want to inspect.”

His eyes traveled the room as Buffy walked around it, smiling. Faith and Riley had been busy bees. The room was alight with candles on seemingly every flat surface in the room. There was a fire in his fireplace that had not seen a fire in quite some time, and there was champagne chilling in a bucket next to the bed, along with a can of whipped cream and a small bowl of strawberries. His bed had been turned down to show his black silk sheets and a note placed in the center.

Buffy seemed to have noticed it, as she came over to read it as he did. Picking it up, he read aloud, “For the lovers. I hope that this wasn’t done in error and both of you actually talked instead of being even more hardheaded than usual. If the latter happened instead of the former, then William, I suggest you try again as this was far too much work to go to waste and, try not to be too mad at us, or me rather, for trying to get you two crazy kids together by locking you in the wine cellar. Hugs and Kisses, Faith (and Riley).”

Buffy giggled. “She knows us well.”

William grinned tossing the note away, and sweeping Buffy up in his arms. “Seems she does. Still think she’s a whack job?”

Buffy nodded, “Oh yes, but she’s a whack job with good ideas.”

William laughed aloud and held her tighter. “Oh god, I love you so much,” he said huskily, burying his face in her hair.

“Mmm…I love you too, William.”

“And you won’t leave me?”

”Never.”

“Good, because mine you are, and here you stay,” he whispered and pushed her to the bed.

She fell back on it, giggling and maneuvered herself to the middle of it. Opening up her arms to him, she murmured, “Come here.”

Prowling up the bed, William tucked his tongue behind his front teeth and smirked. When he was hovering above her, he nearly wept with joy when she surrounded him with her arms and kissed him, murmuring that she loved him.

He collapsed on top of her, “I never knew,” he muttered, caressing her arm, “What it was like to be in love and to feel love.”

”And?”

“It feels fucking amazing.”

“Good,” she whispered and rolled them in a quick movement so that she was on top. Grinning down at him, she flipped his hands over his head and smirked. “You’re at my mercy now.”

”Always have been, love,” he told her.

”I rather think I’ve been at yours,” she murmured and spread her hands up under his shirt. After helping her divest him of it, she flipped his hands back up over his head. “Stay.”

He grinned, turned on even more by her take-charge display. God, he could not wait to get back inside her and feel at home again.

William groaned as she peppered kisses down his neck and across his collarbone and then down his chest, licking his nipples and suckling them. “Fuck, that feels good,” he gasped, itching to touch her.

She hummed her agreement to that, and trailed down, down, down. Making fast work of divesting him of his pants, shoes and socks, William lay there in breathless anticipation, his cock weeping for her attention. When she blew on his rock hard member, he jumped and his eyes rolled back in his head. Then she engulfed him in her heavenly mouth and all bets were off. It had been much too long…

He wasn’t going to last, he knew that much, not when she was sucking him into oblivion and seemed set on teasing his member with licks and nibbles. She seemed to have remembered all his pleasure points.

When her velvety tongue made contact with his balls and then the sensitive underside, William gasped. “Buffy please, I’m gonna—“

”I want you to,” she encouraged and sucked him hard.

He shot off in her mouth, unable to warn her but for a strangled gasp. Then she swallowed him down completely, nibbling and cleaning him off with her mouth.

Grabbing her with a growl, he hauled her on top of him and rolled them so that she was now on her back and at his mercy. He kissed her voraciously, tasting his salt on her tongue. Sneaking his hands under her top, he pushed until the offending material that kept him from her luscious skin was gone and then set to work on her breasts, pushing her bra out of the way. He needed her desperately.

She helped him get rid of the bra and he suckled, laved and worshipped her pert breasts, unable to stop touching one, while he loved another with his mouth.

“I love you,” he breathed against her and she moaned.

Next came her pants and thong, her shoes and her socks and they were off in a flurry of color before he set up camp between her thighs. Blowing air across her sex the way she did him, had her squirming, licking up her slit had her moaning, and nibbling on that tender bundle of nerves had her gasping his name. Oh, what a heavenly sound!

He licked, nibbled and suckled at her until her fingers were digging into his scalp and begging him, yes Buffy Summers was begging him, for release.

He granted it to her by lunging up her delectable body and sliding inside her. Her eyes widened and rolled up as her walls clamped down around him, squeezing him tightly. William was determined to last longer, and to make her come before he did once more.

“Will,” she gasped, nearly sobbing. “I can’t come again.”

”Oh, yes you can baby, and you will,” he promised and stroked inside her, building the tension up in her body, bending his head and suckling at her nipples, teasing her, flicking his thumb across her clit as he slid inside her slowly at first and then with urgency as he felt his orgasm start to come on. “God, you feel so fucking perfect,” he murmured as he loved her.

“Will,” she whispered and grabbed him, kissing him hard and fucking him back.

“Keep…doing…that,” he managed to get out and she met him thrust for thrust, and he rubbed her clit faster.

“Yes…yes…yes!” she hissed.

“Scream for me baby, scream my name, I want to hear you scream my name!”

Then she did, she screamed his name to the heavens and came undone, bathing his cock in her juices. Feeling her rippling around him, massaging his cock, William came inside her, bathing her cervix with his cum. They moved together still, riding out their climaxes and murmuring to one another, lost in their own world together. Both of them thinking finally.