William was pretty sure he had died and gone to heaven. As he lay on his back watching Buffy kiss her way down his chest, he had never been so happy in his life.

Until she took his cock in her mouth. “Buffy,” he moaned.

Her mouth felt like heaven around him. He ran his hand through her hair in a feeble attempt to reciprocate his pleasure. He was lost in her. Truth be told, he had been lost in her from the moment he had met her. But here and now, as she sucked him as far down her throat as she could, he was lost.

He was about to come when she stopped abruptly. He looked up at her. “Don’t stop,” he said desperately.

“Don’t you want me to do this?” she asked as she sunk herself down onto him.

“Fuck,” he replied. This girl was going to kill him through pleasure overload.

“Yes, William, that is what I am trying to do if you will let me,” Buffy replied as if she was talking to a small child.

“Oh baby, I will let you do what ever you want,” he grabbed her hips and started to move them both together.

“Oooh…” Now it was Buffy time to be lost. He could tell from the look in her eyes that pleasure was all that mattered to her. He felt a surge of pure male pride sweep through him, as he knew it was only him that she wanted to give it to her.

He met her thrust for thrust. He had lost count the amount of times they had been together tonight. One would think that knowing that this was just the first time of many would take away the sense of urgency, but no. They had lost time to make up for.

He could tell she was close; it was like there bodies had been tuned into each other. He reached for her clit and started rubbing it. Her immediate moans told him that she would come any second.

“Buffy.” She opened her eyes and looked into his very soul. “Come for me”

All it took was the strangled cry of his name to send him over the edge and come.

Buffy laid herself down on Williams’s chest; he stroked her hair and kissed her on the top of her head.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked.

William smiled to himself as he gave her the honest answer.

“Faith.” He held Buffy tighter as she tried to pull away from him.

“Let me go.” Her struggle only awakened more desire within him. “Look I know you haven’t had much experience in relationships Will, but not mentioning another girls name whilst laying naked in bed with your girlfriend, is never a good idea.”

“If you would let me finish, what I was trying to say was I that I was thinking what kind of bonus I can give Faith this year to say thank you for knocking some sense into us both.”

“Please. You mean knock some sense into you,” Buffy replied as she rolled off onto her side.

William took her in his arms and held her close. “Buffy, I am not going to fight you anymore, but you and I both know that we are both as stubborn as the other.” He looked down to see her pouting. “What’s wrong love?”

“You are never going to fight me again?” she said shyly.

He grinned and then laughed. “You are the only woman I know that enjoys having an argument.”

She laughed, “I can’t help it. You get all growly and passionate when you’re angry. Do you realize that most of the times you’ve ever kissed me have been when you’ve been angry with me?”

“Well, it was either kiss you or knock you upside the head. If I kissed you, I had more of a chance to get laid.”

He chuckled when she swiped at him playfully. Resting her head on his chest, she sighed happily. “Will?”

“Yeah, luv?”

“When did you know?”

“When did I know what?”

“That you loved me?”

“Well, I think I’ve known all along--”

“But you had to have a light bulb moment.”

He quirked a brow and peered down at her. “A light bulb moment? Never heard it described quite like that.”

She smiled up at him and kissed him quickly. “Tell me.”

“Well, again with the mentioning of Faith. Can you handle it?”

She rolled her eyes, though she smiled, “Yes.”

“It was that night we had the fight at the office. When you accused me of just thinking you were convenient. Faith wouldn’t let it go, she kept badgering me about it all night and it just…hit me. Right between the eyes.”

“I like that,” and she poked him lightly between the eyes.

“When did you know, kitten?”

“Oh…for quite a while.”

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes. “Specifics?”

“I’d say around the same time. I really don’t think it was a light bulb moment, but more of a slow dawning. It just crept up on me day by day until I just knew.”

“Buffy, that night we met--”

“The first time we met?”

“Yes.”

“Like the first time we met before Angel and Dru got married?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, continue.”

“I wanted you then. I did. I know it didn’t seem like I did…you said I was all swept away or whatever, well I was. By you.”

Buffy melted and William smiled at the sight. Climbing back on top of him, straddling him, Buffy pecked kisses all over his face. “I love you,” she whispered.

Grabbing her face, he pulled her down for a deep and sensual kiss. “Mmm…I love you too.”

“Does this mean that Ella and I have to shuffle back and forth between London and here every week?”

“How about we make love again and worry about all that stuff later?” With a push, he rolled her onto her back, kissing a path down her delectable body. “I’ve got plans for you all night Miss Summers and tomorrow morning; I’ve got even more…”

~~~~~~~~~~

William awoke slowly, what little sleep he had had last night had been greatly needed he and Buffy had worn each other out. He could not remember the last time he had been so exhausted, but in the best kind of way.

As images of the night before flashed through his mind it naturally awoke his desire and unlike the past tortuous months he did not bite back his urge to ravage her. He instead did was he was able to now do freely. He reached out for her.

His hand did not feel her now all to familiar body it felt the cool sheets. He opened his eyes hoping that the empty space he was feeling was part of a bad dream. However it was not a dream, it was a nightmare.

Buffy was gone.