The next few days were all about making up for lost time. Hands were unable to be kept to themselves. Giggling, laughing, hot looks, coy looks and even chasing one another were happening about the mansion. William saw the looks the staff was giving him. This was a side of their “Master” they’d never seen. A few stared, a few smiled, but the consensus was they couldn’t believe it. Mostly they thought, collectively, finally.

And William didn’t care. For once in his life, he did not care what others thought of him. He didn’t care when he leered at Buffy across the table and she flushed with desire, and they ran to one or the other’s rooms to, as Buffy had taken to calling it – hot monkey sex. William could vouch that it was hot and monkey like. That girl could twist her body in ways that would put the Kama Sutra to shame. He didn’t care that she’d tease him relentlessly until he growled at her and lunged at her, causing her to run off and in turn causing him to chase her. He felt as though he was not only making up for lost time with Buffy, but lost time on his life. Contrary to what he had ever done and been taught, work had taken a backseat to his personal life. Nothing was more important to him that having breakfast with Buffy and Ella and then making sure to meet them for lunch and dinner. And nothing could tear him away from Buffy’s kisses and the haven of her body. He found home in her.

So, after days of bliss, William was not looking forward to going to London the next day. He had to work, he was being forced to – his clients were demanding attention now that he’d had, as they put it, his “holiday”.

“Will, what’s on your mind?” Buffy asked the night before he had to go to London. They were in his bedroom, still fully clothed and just lying on his bed, chatting. That was another thing he loved doing with Buffy. He loved talking with her, hearing her thoughts on things. She was an incredibly smart woman; well versed in many things he’d once accused her of being completely ignorant of. She truly was his match in all things.

He pouted, “I don’t want to go to work tomorrow.”

She smiled up at him, “I never thought I would hear those words come from your mouth.”

“What can I say? I’m a changed man. You’ve changed me.”

“Much to the dismay of your clients – and your firm.”

William shrugged and rolled onto his back. “For once in my life I have found something other than work to make me happy and let’s face it – work never made me all that happy.”

“I knew that, but I wasn’t sure if you did.”

“I knew. I was just too stubborn to admit it.”

“Knew that too,” she giggled.

He looked over at her with a mock glare and then smiled. “Come closer. Don’t you know I’ve become completely addicted to having you in my arms?”

Buffy smiled happily and scooted over, resting her head on his chest, draping an arm across his middle while William combed her long hair between his fingers.

“You’re coming, right?” he asked her, afraid she’d say she had a yoga class she had to attend and wouldn’t be able to.

“I’m there.”

“Good,” he whispered. “We won’t be as free there. Tighter quarters.”

“Yeah, the stadium sized living room is what I call tight quarters.”

William chuckled. “You know what I mean. We’ve got Willow and Ella closer by…”

“I know.”

“And you’re sharing a room with me.”

Buffy looked up at him, “That so?”

“You know it woman,” he growled.

“Awww, I just brought out the caveman in you.”

“Me want woman now. Me want Buffy,” and he tackled her to the bed, craving home once more.

****

“Call Mr. Morrow and tell him that the case has been adjourned for another week, also can you send a memo to Miss Rogers regarding the same case?”

William was in no mood for small talk. His long hours at work were in the past. Gone were the eighteen hour days, he couldn’t do that anymore. He had a family to get home to. Family, a word, concept --- the thing he never thought he would have. And now that he had it, he never wanted to let it go.

Buffy and Ella had been staying with them for the start of the week but today they had gone back to the estate, and even thought it had been hours since he had seen her, it felt like days.

“Also, call Faith and see if we can move up today’s meeting to noon,” he opened his office door and the sight before him caused him to reshuffle his day.

Buffy, sitting on his desk, in his duster.

“Cancel all appointments for the rest of the day,” he said as he shut the door.

“I just wanted to say a quick goodbye before we left for the estate,” Buffy explained as he made his way toward her. He became more aroused at each step--this was not going to be quick anything.

“Really?” he asked as he placed his hands on the lapel of the duster and opened it to reveal what she was wearing underneath.

Very little.

“No, not really,” she said as he pulled the duster off and lifted her onto the desk. She squealed as the cool oak hit the back of her legs. He swept all the things from it as he laid her down.

He peppered kisses down her chest unclasping the black and red lace bra as he went. Bra gone, he took her nipple in his mouth. It hardened instantly and he couldn’t help but smile. In the short time they had been together their bodies had learnt how to please each other in a way he had never experienced before.

Buffy reached down and started to unbuckle his belt. William pulled back and started to take off his tie and shirt. Buffy sat up and stilled his hands.

“Don’t,” she commanded and her look almost undid him then and there. Desire, mischief and most of all, love.

He kissed her as his hand traveled down her body and he pulled the material of her panties aside.

“So wet already,” he murmured. The time for restraint was over as he ripped them from her body.

“Well, I have wanted to do this from the first moment I stepped foot in this office.”

“That would have been a nice way to meet you.”

“Yeah a nice hello.” Buffy moaned as he entered her.

“Well, I had better make this a nice goodbye.”

She felt like heaven surrounding him; never felt anything like it ever. His thrusts were slow; trying to tease her, but her hands grabbed his hips and pulled him close.

“No time for games William, I want you now.” That did it, really. He increased his pace, her moans of pleasure spurring him to go faster. As the moans increased in volume, he remembered that he was in his office, his non sound proofed office.

“Love, you need to be quiet.” But she paid no attention, he could feel she was close and as he felt her start to come he silenced her with a kiss.

A few moments later he came and wished he had remembered his own advice as he called her name.

“Great William, now everyone will know,” Buffy giggled as William didn’t move from on top of her.

“They’ll get over it. At least it’s better than the normal yelling the hear everyday.”