[Reviews - 490] LikedPrinter
Summary: At a loss at what to do with his daughter, Hank Summers sends Buffy to live with her mother in the small town of Sunnydale away from any trouble. There, Buffy struggles to forget her past, meet new friends and start over. And who just happens to be the boy in the bedroom next door? *Nominated at Love's Last Glimpse Awards for Best WIP, Best Fanasty and Best Angst--thanks!*
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: No
Word count: 79055 Read: 36987
Published: 03/30/2006 Updated: 07/08/2007

1. Welcome by Riahannon [Reviews - 20] Liked (1111 words)
it's my new story! hope you all like! Updates might be a little slow to begin with but they'll pick up.
A/N: The title comes from the song ‘How Soon is Now?’ by 'The Smiths'. This is an all-human, high-school fic. Also, it deals with a relationship between two teens whose parents are dating and living together.

2. Dinner Awkwardness by Riahannon [Reviews - 14] Liked (1287 words)
Thanks to all the reviews and thanks to my beta-you rock!
By the way, updates will be kinda slow with this story, sorry about that.

3. Understand by Riahannon [Reviews - 10] Liked (1499 words)
thanks for all the great reviews and sorry for all the mystery with Buffy, you'll find out soon enough. Thanks to my beta! Couldn't do it without her.

4. Newly Blonde by Riahannon [Reviews - 16] Liked (2207 words)
see end of chapter
thanks to reviewers/readers and thanks to my beta!

5. School Day Part 1 by Riahannon [Reviews - 14] Liked (1760 words)
yep-it's a two part thing- I almost passed out while writing it (tired) and wanted to post something so here it is! 2nd part up tomorrow for sure! thanks to all reviewers/readers and my beta!

6. School Day Part 2 by Riahannon [Reviews - 19] Liked (1544 words)
thanks soooo much to all the reviewers and readers! Reviewers-wow I'm so glad you all like this story! thanks so much for taking the time to review it. And, of course, thanks to my beta!

7. Tell Me by Riahannon [Reviews - 15] Liked (2278 words)
thanks for all the amazing reviews-wow! Thanks to my beta and enjoy this chapter.
also I had originally planned to update on specific days but the problem is it always varies on how fast I get a chapter done but expect each story-'How Soon is Now?' and 'Saving You' to be updated at least once a week.

8. The Bronze by Riahannon [Reviews - 11] Liked (3243 words)
thanks for all the amazing reviews and enjoy this chapter! Thanks bunches to my Beta.

9. Race You by Riahannon [Reviews - 17] Liked (2328 words)
thanks for all the amazing reviews and thanks to my beta-you're awesome! Anyway, I'm sooo sorry these last few updates for both this story and "Saving You" have been so slow. Real life is kinda hectic right now but I promise I'll faithfully keep updating so bare with me.

10. Agreement by Riahannon [Reviews - 12] Liked (1751 words)
thanks for all the reviews! I know, wow, I'm adding another chapter so soon but I had part of it written and finished it...so here it is. Enjoy and thanks to my beta!

11. Say It by Riahannon [Reviews - 12] Liked (3849 words)
sorry for the delay-once again, life's super busy so my updates for each story may only be once a week-sorry i'll try to get more frequent ones though
thanks for all the amazing reviews and enjoy this chapter!
thanks to my beta!

12. Hidden by Riahannon [Reviews - 14] Liked (2607 words)
hey, thanks for all the great reviews! Thanks to my beta, she's awesome! Also, for anyone wondering, I promise the Spuffy will happen soon, but I don't want to rush it and make it fake. They don't quite trust/get along right now, but don't worry, it'll change...

13. Celebration by Riahannon [Reviews - 14] Liked (2024 words)
thanks for all the reviews and, as usual, thanks to my amazing beta. Enjoy the chapter and read my comment at the end!

14. Asking by Riahannon [Reviews - 8] Liked (2297 words)
thanks everyone for the reviews! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

IMPORTANT: These next two weeks are going to be kinda tough for me, lots of tests and projects and then exams. :( This means updates are going to be sparse, but I'll promise to try and get a couple in. Thanks for understanding and I'll be back for sure after school ends (yay)

15. Secrets by Riahannon [Reviews - 20] Liked (2818 words)
thanks for all the reviews and thanks to my amazing beta! Enjoy this chapter!

Note: still struggling with 'Saving You' but 'Next Door' update will be in a few days

16. The Rules of Friendship by Riahannon [Reviews - 11] Liked (2487 words)
thanks for all the amazing reviews! I was kinda nervous about people's reaction to that bit of news even though it was kinda hinted, you just didn't know who. Anyway, most people seemed pretty positive so that made me super happy! :)

Here's the next chappie and enjoy!

Thanks to my beta, she's amazing!

17. Anticipation--Not! by Riahannon [Reviews - 14] Liked (1931 words)
yay! An update! Sorry to keep you waiting. Enjoy!

Thanks to my beta and her amazingness!

18. Confinement by Riahannon [Reviews - 17] Liked (3519 words)
I know, another long wait, but somehow I keep getting super busy. Well, enjoy the chapter! Thanks for all the amazing reviews and to my beta--thanks!

19. Confinement Part II by Riahannon [Reviews - 18] Liked (2767 words)
first off, thanks sooo much for all the reviews and all you readers. Second, soooo sorry for the long break/delay. I was gone for a little over a week and I was also having a lot of trouble perfecting this chapter. Unforetunately, I will be gone from July 28-August 9...sorry! I promise an update shortly after I get back.

Thanks again and enjoy!

20. Avoidance by Riahannon [Reviews - 14] Liked (1852 words)
Yep, I'm back, expect pretty regular updates-yay! Thanks soo much for the reviews and thanks to my beta-you rock!

Enjoy the chapter!

21. A Lesson in Responsibility by Riahannon [Reviews - 14] Liked (1853 words)
Thanks for all the awesome reviews and mucho thanks to my beta-you're amazing!-

Enjoy the chapter!

22. Getting Along by Riahannon [Reviews - 13] Liked (2293 words)
thanks for all the great reviews and in case I forgot to mention it in the A/N-thanks for whoever nominated me at Love's Last Glimpse round 16!

Thanks to my beta-you're awesome!

23. Trick or Treat Part I by Riahannon [Reviews - 13] Liked (3408 words)
thanks for all the great updates and thanks to my beta. Enjoy this chapter!

24. Trick or Treat Part II by Riahannon [Reviews - 11] Liked (2570 words)
thanks for all the reviews, and thanks to my beta for her amazingness.

Hope you enjoy! (NOTE: READ THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM)

25. Crash by Riahannon [Reviews - 11] Liked (1789 words)
thanks for all the reviews and thanks to my beta-you're amazing!

Once again, updates are fewer and farther between, but I'll try my best.

26. Confused and Bemused by Riahannon [Reviews - 16] Liked (2926 words)
thanks for all the reviews! And, of course, thanks to my beta who has been the awesomest beta ever. The next couple weeks are gonna be iffy with updates since I have school, practice and my job...hopefull it'll settle down after those first couple of weeks.

27. Torn by Riahannon [Reviews - 9] Liked (2231 words)
sorry for the very long wait for an update. I'll try my hardest to update faster, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to. Thanks a bunch to my reviewers and, of course, my beta for sticking by me. Thanks!

28. Surrender by Riahannon [Reviews - 15] Liked (1968 words)
I'm so excited to have this chapter up so soon. Thanks to my amazing reviewers/readers and my awesomest beta-you're the best! Enjoy all!

NOTE: I'm looking for someone willing to make a pretty pic for this story, if interested, e-mail: riahannon18@yahoo.com

29. New by Riahannon [Reviews - 15] Liked (2050 words)
thanks for all the reviews! Many thanks to my beta!! Enjoy the chapter!

30. Thankful by Riahannon [Reviews - 17] Liked (3299 words)
thanks to my speedy beta, don't know what I'd do without her!

And thanks for all the great reviews, glad you're enjoy the story!

31. Limit by Riahannon [Reviews - 10] Liked (1843 words)
Thanks for all the reviews and enjoy the chapter! Many thanks to my awesome beta.

32. Thin Line by Riahannon [Reviews - 16] Liked (2880 words)
Enjoy and thanks to my beta and reviewers!!

33. After by Riahannon [Reviews - 16] Liked (1379 words)
Ahem. *looks down sheepishly* I've finally updated, and I DO intend to continue with (fairly) regular updates. I had to take a loooong break for school (that crazy thing) and while this one isn't beta-ed, the rest will be. I greatly appreciate any comments or questions or constructive criticism. Thanks for being sooo patient with me and enjoy the chapter.

34. Gray by Riahannon [Reviews - 11] Liked (1665 words)
thanks for all the reviews! I'm so glad people are enjoying this after a long break. Also, thanks to my beta who has graciously agreed to be my beta again. Sorry for the late update, I was gone for a week (fun!) but here's the chapter.

35. Faithful by Riahannon [Reviews - 13] Liked (1742 words)
thanks for all the amazing reviews and sorry this took so long to write. Also, thanks to my absolutely amazing beta. Enjoy this chapter!