Author's Chapter Notes:
Gift request for raemcn!
Business or Pleasure




Buffy nervously walked into the rundown factory, keeping a close eye on her surroundings. She wasn’t sure if she’d be alone, but she wasn’t about to risk the chance of someone taking her by surprise.


Quietly slipping through the main room, she froze when she saw a vampire walk out of nearby room. Moving up behind him, she slammed her stake into his back, allowing herself a tight smile of approval at her job well done as she continued walking through the factory, letting her spidey sense tell her where to go.


Approaching a room, she paused when she felt a slight buzzing of power practically skate along the back of her neck. Praying that it was who she needed and not his loony-toon of a sire, Buffy pushed open the door, nearly letting her shoulders sag in relief when she saw Spike sitting in the wheelchair, an unreadable expression on his face.


“Just the vamp I was looking for,” she said, twirling her stake to cover up the nerves she was feeling. Seeing the slow smile spread on his face, she knew that he could tell exactly how much she was affected by being in the midst of a vampire’s lair.


“And why would you be looking for me, Goldilocks?” he asked, tilting his head to study her, an easy smile firmly in place as he leaned back in his wheelchair.


Buffy stared at him for a long moment, a look of disbelief on her features. “You already know, don’t you?” she asked, swallowing hard at the thought.


“That Angelus and Dru are having fun with your Watcher right now? Yeh, I’d heard something about that.”


Closing the distance between them in three strides, Buffy slammed her fist into Spike’s nose, glaring at him when he managed to straighten and look at her with fire flashing in his eyes.


“What’s the matter, pet?” he asked, wiping the blood away from his nose. “Don’t like the idea of your Watcher being turned into their personal pincushion?”


“Oh my God,” she muttered, staring at the floor in disbelief at the horrible thought. Closing her eyes to regain her composure, Buffy took a steadying breath before looking up at the man who was her mortal enemy. “I need your help.”


Spike threw his head back, laughing at the simple words coming from the almighty Slayer. “Bloody priceless, you are,” he said, slowly getting his laughter under control before his face seemed to turn to stone. “In case you forgot, pet, you were the one who put me in this fucking contraption,” he said, gesturing to the wheelchair. “So unless you need someone to break your back or drain you dry, I suggest you get out of here. Now.”


“I can’t,” she said, her voice trembling slightly as she looked at the vampire, shivering slightly under his cold gaze.


“And why’s that, pray tell?”


“I’ll never find them,” she said, looking at the ground, unsure of how to handle the situation. Giles was always the one who pointed her in the right direction. Which direction could she turn toward when he wasn’t there to guide her? “I don’t even know where to start looking.”


“Guess you better start touring then, eh, Slayer? Sunnyhell may not be big, but there are loads of places that go unchecked.”


“Look, Spike, we both know I can beat the crap out of you, threaten to stake you and actually do it, but… I’d really like to go about this the easy way.”


“And what way is that?”


“I ask you, you tell me.”


Spike chuckled, shaking his head as he looked at the floor. “You’ve really got a pair of stones for making that assumption.”


“This doesn’t have to be a loss for you,” she said, trying to control her desperate feelings.


“And why’s that?”


“Blood,” Buffy said, inhaling sharply when his eyes flashed yellow. “My blood.”


“Willing to trade yourself for the old man? How noble,” Spike said, a smirk on his lips.


“I’m not giving you permission to kill me. I’m saying that I’ll help you heal. It’s my fault that you’re in that chair and… Take it or leave it, Spike. I don’t have a lot of time.”


“You’re right about that, pet,” he said, tilting his head to look at her. “So… let me get this straight… I give you a location and you give me enough blood to heal me?”


“That’s the plan,” Buffy said, her voice trembling slightly as she looked at him.


“What makes you think I won’t kill you?”


“Because that’s not your style,” she said, answering almost immediately. “You want to fight me to the death, not drain me when I’m willingly offering my blood.”


“Normal circumstances, yeah, that sounds ‘bout right. But I have a bit of a grudge against you,” he said, his voice lowering as he stared at her.


Buffy didn’t say anything. Merely holding his gaze for a long minute, neither willing to give up an inch. “Fine,” she said in a tight voice, turning around. “I’ll find them on my own. I hope you have a place where you want to keep Drusilla’s ashes,” she called over her shoulder.


“Wait just a fucking minute,” he said in a menacing voice.


“No time to wait,” she tossed back, pausing when she heard the anger in his voice.


“Get back here, Slayer.”


Slowly turning around, Spike raised an eyebrow, challenging her to come closer. Hesitantly approaching him, her lips set in a firm line as she looked at him, not willing to make the first move.


Seeing her intention, Spike easily grabbed her arm, jerking her forward until she was forced to straddle his lap. Looking at her in amusement when she struggled to stand, he chuckled. “What did you expect, pet? You lean over my chair for a quick bite and run out of here? Doesn’t work that way, love.”


“And how does it work?” she asked warily.


“Business or pleasure?”


“What is that supposed to… ooh,” she said, her voice a breathy moan as she swallowed nervously. “What’re you…?”


“Here’s the way this works, pet,” he whispered, licking a trail along her throat, toward her ear as his hand lazily moved over her center, feeling her heat through the cloth barriers between them. “It can hurt… a lot,” he said in a husky whisper. “Or you can be begging for it.”


Buffy angrily tried to push away, clenching her jaw when Spike firmly locked an arm around her waist, holding her in place.


“Your choice,” he said, pulling back to look at her.


“W-will it hurt a lot?” she asked, a nervous tremor in her voice.


“Your choice,” he repeated, seeing her close her eyes as he put pressure on her clit. “It doesn’t have to.”


Buffy nodded her acceptance. Spike didn’t bother to question her, knowing that she would never willingly say the words out loud.


“Just relax,” he said with a smile, thoroughly enjoying the sight of a willing, young woman sitting on his lap. Especially when said woman was the Slayer. “Think of how good it’ll feel with me inside you.” Getting the desired reaction of Buffy nearly bolting from his lap, Spike smiled, holding her more tightly. “Can’t rightly bite you if I don’t get to sink my teeth in.” Feeling her relax as he clarified what he meant, Spike smiled at her before slipping a hand beneath her pants and sliding a finger inside of her, hearing her gasp and instinctively grind against his hand.


“Y-you said… teeth,” Buffy said breathlessly.


“Vampire, baby,” he whispered, nuzzling her neck. “Didn’t think I was actually telling the truth, did you?”


Buffy struggled to answer, trembling when he put pressure on her clit, grabbing his shoulders, needing to hold onto something. “Spike,” she whispered breathlessly, unaware that she had even said his name before his teeth were sliding into her neck, taking strong pulls of blood from her.


Spike was in ecstasy. The Slayer’s blood bathing his tongue, the feel of her warm body grasping at his fingers, the way she held onto him, needing him. He could already feel the strength flowing through his body with the taste of her powerful blood. He knew that he was taking more than he should, but the feel of her against him was making him crazy.


Buffy frantically moved against his hand, never realizing when her other hand slipped along his arm to settle at the back of his neck, holding him to her throat. She never noticed when his hands began working the button of her pants, finally removing his teeth from her neck to guide her to stand, smiling at her whimper at the loss of contact.


Seeing his intention, Buffy anxiously stood up, breathing heavily to control her nerves as Spike quickly worked the button and zipper on her pants, sliding them and her panties down her legs. Images seemed to blend together as she recalled Angel doing the same thing not so long ago. “Oh God, I can’t,” she whimpered in a choked voice, stepping away, reaching to pick up her clothes, shaking when Spike jerked them out of her reach.


“I’m not him, Buffy,” he said quietly, waiting until she turned her eyes to her. “You know exactly who I am. No drastic changes with me.”


Closing her eyes when his hands lightly ran along her legs, up over her hips, she gasped when he pulled her onto his lap, feeling the cool metal of the wheelchair pressed against her skin. “I shouldn’t be doing this,” she whispered, pressing her forehead against his when she heard the sound of his zipper.


“That’s half the fun,” he whispered, feeling the strength coursing through his body as he lifted her, allowing her to sink down onto his erection, taking her time to adjust to him.


Buffy’s nails dug into Spike’s skin as she lowered herself onto his straining cock, gasping at the feel of him.


“That’s it, love,” he said, lifting his hips to hers when she began hesitantly riding him. “Do what feels good.”


Rolling her head back, Buffy slowly sped up her pace, listening to his encouraging whispers as she moved.


Spike’s hands wandered over her curves, feeling the heat from her flushed skin seeping into him. Growing frustrated with the restraining wheelchair, he slowly lowered one foot and then the other, hearing Buffy moan at the slight change in position. Wanting to make the most of this experience, knowing that he might not get another shot at it, Spike easily lifted her into his arms, maneuvering her until she was pressed against the wall.


Buffy cried out at the sudden movement, clawing at his back, seeking her release.


Grateful for the fresh Slayer’s blood coursing through him, Spike pushed her harshly against the wall, thrusting into her with his full strength. Reveling in the feel of his cock sliding into the Slayer’s welcoming body as the strength flowed through him, her blood doing its job on his injured body.


Her own lightheadedness as a result from the loss of blood and the feel of Spike slamming into her, smashing her against the wall, had her screaming for more as she continued to move with him.


“Oh, God, Spike… please… more… unh… need more!”


Moving to the unmarked side of her neck, Spike continued plunging into her welcoming body, his fangs viciously slicing into her neck, ripping the skin as he reminded her who she was with. Not some tender coupling with the poofter, who’d never even bothered to mark her.


Dragging her nails along his back, Buffy screamed out her release, her inner muscles spasming around his cock as he pulsed into her, both of them trembling with the force of their climax.


Spike could feel his muscles begin to shake with the strain of not only standing but holding the still-quivering body of the Slayer as well. Turning around, he gently lowered her to the bed, never separating from her body as they lay down.


“I should go,” she murmured after a moment, still stunned with what had just occurred.


“Can’t let you do that, pet,” he said, kissing her softly, pulling back a moment later and pressing his forehead against hers.


“But Giles-”


“Fuck the Watcher,” Spike said, growling when she giggled.


“I don’t think you’d like that too much.”


“Rather be fucking you,” he said, nuzzling her swollen neck, seeing that his mark was already beginning to fade on one side of her neck.


“I really do need to go, Spike,” she said, feeling guilt slam into her that she was having an orgasm while her Watcher was possibly being tortured.


“Wouldn’t worry about leaving, Buffy.”


“What? Why?” she asked, raising up slightly to look at him.


“Because your Watcher is safely on his way home right now.”


“What the hell are you talking about?” she asked, moving away from him to fully sit up.


“Set up a little plan, baby,” he said, folding his arms behind his head as he looked at her. “Angelus and Dru aren’t even in Sunnyhell tonight. Told one of the minions to drop off that note you found tacked to your door. Told another two to grab your Watcher and let him go after a few hours and if one hair was harmed on his stuffy little head, Angelus would make sure they regretted it for a long time.”


“Angel, but-”


“Can’t very well threaten to do bodily harm, myself, when I can’t even get out of a bloody wheelchair. Or… couldn’t.”


“And that means… you tricked me to get me here?” she asked, standing up as she began frantically searching for her clothes.


“It worked, didn’t it?” he asked with a smile, sighing when he saw her hastily wipe her eyes. “Buffy-”


“You said you weren’t like him,” she whispered in a choked voice, pulling on her pants.


“What?”


Whirling around to face him, Buffy let the tears spill down her cheeks as she looked at a man who now took on the title of lover. “You said you weren’t like him. I don’t see how you’re not. You’re both manipulative and sadistic and get off on-”


“You?” he filled in, standing up and grabbing her wrist, pulling her forward until she was against his chest. He knew that if she used real force she would be able to get away from him, surprised that he felt grateful when she didn’t.


“What was the plan, Spike?” she asked, burying her head in his chest against her better judgment.


“You know me and plans, Slayer. We don’t exactly go together.”


“Then… what was this?”


Spike smiled, pulling back to look at her. “Bonus.” Rolling his eyes as she narrowed hers, “Just wanted to cause a little mayhem since I couldn’t do much. No plans to actual hurt your precious father figure. Last thing I needed was to have you come in and stake me when I had no way of defending myself.”


“What makes you think I won’t do that now?” she asked, closing her eyes when his hands trailed up and down her arms.


““Because that’s not your style,” he whispered, repeating the words she’d spoken to him as he brushed a kiss to her lips.


“So all of this was just some elaborate plan for you to get off on making me crazy for a few hours?”


“Yeah,” he said with an amused smile.


“And how’d that work out for you?” she asked with a roll of her eyes.


Spike smiled, his lips lowering to hers again, seeing her eyes searching his as he softly kissed her. “Mission accomplished.”





~The End~