Author's Chapter Notes:
same as before
Buffy sprinted down the hallway until she reached the closed door. Without a moment's hesitation, she threw open the door. William spun around, startled at the intrusion.

"Buffy, love, what is it?" He asked, taking a step towards her. Buffy remained silent though, and simply studied the young man in front of her. His soulful blue eyes looked at her in concern, when only moments before they had blindly searched the room for some form of salvation.

Buffy could not brush the images out of her mind: those beautifully angled cheekbones damp with tears, his hands, now gentle, had been mangled with defensive wounds. Without realizing her actions, she approached him. Slowly, she placed her hands on his stomach, slowly gathering the shirt from his waistband.

As he stood in disbelief, she lifted his shirt up, exposing his smooth chest, and then up further to remove it completely. Her fingers deftly probed the areas where she had seen the knife plunge in, now smooth. She searched for any sign of the wounds that she had seen inflicted, but found none. Not until she lifted her eyes to his face. When her eyes met his, she realized that the physical damage may have disappeared, but the emotional pain was still right there, under the surface.

"Oh William" she whispered, lifting a hand to cup his face. Unused to such treatment, William leaned into her touch, his eyes sliding shut. "What have they done to you?" With that, her hand slid gently to the back of his head, and she tilted his face down towards hers. He opened his eyes, startled, and met her green ones.

Her gaze remained fixed on his as she stood up on her tiptoes, and touched his lips softly with hers. Feeling the warmth from just that slight touch overwhelmed her, and her eyes closed on their own accord. They remained like that, fused through the chaste kiss, until William lifted his hands to her face. He was startled to find her cheeks wet with tears, and quickly shied away from her.

"I- I'm sorry," he stammered awkwardly. Her body crying out at the loss of contact, Buffy nearly fell forward. Instead she caught herself, and once again reached out to him.

"No, dont be" She said, quietly. "I saw, I saw everything, what they did to you, I...words can't describe." William closed his eyes in shame. "Please, just look at me." She said, the questioning and longing in her voice causing him to lift his head. "I'm sorry."

With that, she walked towards him again, wrapping her arms around his neck. When he dropped his head closer to hers, she kissed him softly on his forehead, on one cheek, on the other, and then finally his lips. This time, the warmth quickly overcame them both, and the two embraced eachother fully.

Buffy withdrew from the kiss, and placed a warm palm on his chest, pushing him gently towards the bed. When the back of his legs came into contact with the large bed, William sat down, sliding his hands down to her hips and simply watching her with almost childish awe. Stepping back but maintaining eye contact, Buffy slid her hands down to her own waist, and gracefully slid her shirt off over her head. Though her heart was pounding, she calmly undid the buttons on the front of her jeans, and slowly slid them down her hips, stepping out of them, revealing long tanned legs. Next, she reached around her back, and unclasped the hook at the back of her bra, and then allowed that too to slide off of her. Her eyes leveled on his, with no sign of fear, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties, and pulled them off of her narrow hips, revealing herself to him completely.

William found it hard to breathe, so perfect was the young woman standing in front of him. He dared himself not to blink, desperately afraid that if he did, she would disappear.

Buffy took a deep breath, realizing with a surprise that she did not feel any of the nerves that she normally did, even with Angel. Never had she revealed herself to him in this way at any time in their months together,and yet, she was not scared. The intensity of William's gaze sent a shock through her, but her body thrilled with the anticipation. Slowly, she approached him until they were only inches apart. Reaching down and taking his hand, she lifted it and placed his slightly roughened hand on her warm skin, partially over her left breast. Next she lifted his other hand, and placed it over his own heart, covering both of his hands with hers. She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling both of their heartbeats even through his hand. When she opened her eyes, she saw William's blue ones were wide with want, with need, and with, fear? Slowly, she leaned her head down and kissed him once again. Unlike the other kisses though, which had been close-lipped, this time she parted hers slightly, inviting him to do the same. After a brief hesitation, he did just that.

Buffys breath was nearly sucked out of her body as her own desire infused her from head to toe. Feeling her knees weaken and their mouths opened further to allow their tongues to explose the other one, Buffy gently knelt down on the bed, her knees on either side of his. Buffy tilted her head to one side to allow him better access to her mouth, and was pleased to feel one of his hands snake back up to caress her breast. His soft touch ran chills up and down her spine, and her head lolled to one side and William moved to caress her neck with his lips. Slowly, his mouth traveled further down to taste her, his lips clasping gently around one nipple, and then the other. With a gasp, Buffy leaned her head back in what could only be described as total pleasure. After exploring her breasts fully, his mouth traveled back up to hers, and the two were locked once again in a searing kiss.