Author's Chapter Notes:
same as before
Revelling in the taste of him, Buffy did not even feel his hand upon her back until William had pulled her tightly up against him, so that she straddled him fully. As their most intimate parts came into contact, his still clothed, Buffy could feel the heat that radiated from them both.
Her body sought out that warmth on its own accord, and she pushed herself further down on him, the pressure of his hardening member coming into contact in a way that drove all sane thoughts from her head. At that same moment, William gasped in surprise, and thrust his hips up, seeking the contact just as she did.

Desire racing through her, Buffy was unable to speak. When William's hands grasped her hips, pulling her closer, she attacked his lips, stealing his breath away. His strong arm wrapped around her back, holding her up as he suddenly stood. While the two remained locked in passionate embrace, William slid his pants down off of his hips so that the two of them were now completely and blissfully naked. William spun, and slid Buffy back down to the bed, following her immediately as she leaned back, covering her with his lean, hard body.

Buffy nearly cried out with loss when he leaned back up, and away from her. While she remained reclined on the bed, he was kneeling between her knees, his chest heaving.

"Buffy, please love, I need to know..." he breathlessly ground out. "Do you want me?" he asked, his voice husky with desire. Although walking away right now would be the hardest thing he had done in the hundred years since his birth, he was fully prepared to stop if it meant saving her some pain. His breath caught in his throat as she reached up and took his hand.

"William, I want you like I have never wanted anyone before" she said, her kiss-swollen lips forming a smile. "I need you" she whispered, as he bent down over her once more. She watched him as she slid her hands downward to encircle his swollen cock. William groaned, and thrust gently into her hand, his own desire driving him on. Kissing his neck elicited another moan from the young man, and Buffy lifted her hips to meet him.

The moment that they touched, Buffy wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled on his lower back with her hands, nearly clawing him in the process. At that moment though, William's need overwhelmed his senses, and he drove himself into her, crying out with the ecstasy that their joining elicited. With every thrust, William plunged deeper into Buffy, and she urged him on with lips, with hands, and with voice.

He was like a man posessed, a more powerful force taking over his body, driving him to join with the young woman in his arms. Unable to get enough, Buffy pulled him tighter, until she felt the heat coiling in her belly, blinding her to everything but the man before her. As the pressure increased, so too did her moans and her gasps of pleasure.

Sweat beaded on William's forehead as he neared his own completion. Their frenzied pace continued on, faster and faster, until finally William momentarily reared back, pulling Buffy up with him, on top of him, driving himself deeper within her. Her fingers locked into her shoulders as her body tightened, and she flung her head back.

"No, love, look at me" he said forcefully. As she once again met his intense gaze, her eyes glazing over with the intensity of the oncoming orgasm, William drove once more into her, sending them both over the edge. Both blondes cried out at the intensity, at the overwhelming power of their passion, their climaxes sapping all of the strength from their sweaty bodies.

Buffy fell backwards onto the bed, and William slipped out of her. Gently he lowered himself down next to her, his trembling arms threatening to give out. Buffy immediately moved closer, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and allowing his head to come to rest on her chest. Both stunned speechless, they remained in that position, in silence, for a good while.

As Buffy's senses returned to her, a weak smile played across her lips. "That was, in a word, amazing" she said breathlessly. When he didnt respond, she lifted her head to look at his face. She was startled to see a tear work its way down his cheek though. "William?" She asked, pulling away from him so to better see his face. When he opened his blue eyes though, Buffy saw the sadness in them.

"Buffy, you don't belong here" he said softly.

"But I-" she cut herself off, not knowing what to say.

"You don't belong here!" He yelled, the forcefulness in his voice scaring her, and causing her to scramble to the other side of the bed. "You can't stay here, you need to leave!" His heart broke as he say her looking at him in complete confusion. She tried to stammer out a response, but her disbelief got the better of her. William could see the battle going on inside of her, and could tell that she was beginning to doubt the sincerity of his words.

"You don't mean that" she said, her voice raspy. Realizing that he would soon lose his nerve, he decided to change tactics and end this conversation quickly. So he laughed. The low rumbling chuckle sent shivers down Buffy's spine.

"I don't? I finally succeeded in getting you into my bed, and might I remind you that you came of your own accord. I won the battle; face it Buff, the chase was the best part." Inwardly, William grimaced at the pain he saw written on her face, but he saw no better way to handle the situation. "I suggest you gather your clothes and get out, you will find the front door open." But still she stayed, her back rigid in anger.

"Oh come now, do you really think I would want to keep you here forever? You were a good fuck there kitten, but not *that* good." Buffy watched him carefully for any sign of relenting, but all that she saw was the bitter coldness in his eyes. Blinking away the hot tears that were beginning to fell, she reached down and grabbed her clothing, covering herself before bolting from the room.

As the door slammed closed behind her, William collapsed down onto his knees, allowing the tears to flow freely from his broken heart.