Author's Chapter Notes:
I dont own any of these characters...blah blah blah
"We need to go get Giles!" Xander practically yelled, staring Buffy and Angel down. The worried threesome was standing outside of the boy's hotel room, in which Willow was finally sleeping.

"He is at the train station waiting for the other group. We don't have any way to get a hold of him. I say we notify the innkeeper that we are taking Willow to the hospital, and go." Buffy said, her hands on her hips.

"You heard her Buffy, she doesn't want to go to the hospital." Angel's voice was strained, his patience clearly wearing thin.

"This coming from the girl who cut her own wrists!" Xander huffed, wringing his hands.

"I believe her Xan, I don't think she did it." Buffy reacted immediately in defense of her friend.

"Buffy, who else would have done it? You saw her, she was alone in there" came Angel's logical response.

"You know her as well as I do, do you honestly think that she would do that? She is not depressed, not suicidal, and certainly isnt the type to crave attention! Besides, she didnt have anything sharp with her that she could have used to do that. She wasnt even gone longer than a few minutes" Xander shook his head at Buffy's heated remarks.

"No other explanation works Buff. I dont want to think she did it either, but there is no one here who could have done it." Xander replied tiredly, beginning to pace the floor in front of them. A moment of silence passed, with no sound but Xander's footsteps. Buffy took a deep breath, and Buffy began.

"I don't think that's true." Xander's pacing stopped as he spun to face her. Angel's head snapped up, and both men waited for her to continue. "I had just gotten out of the shower, and walked over to the mirror. When I looked into it, there were two eyes staring back at me. They were a bright red, with no face. As I watched, they turned to blue. I thought I was seeing things, so I ran back into the bedroom, where I bumped into Angel. Only, it wasn't Angel. He kissed me, but within a few minutes, I knew it wasn't Angel. He had the same blue eyes, and curly hair."
"Buffy, I think you fell asleep-" Angel began, reaching out to take her arm. She pulled away though, and pulled her sleeve up.
"If I was alone, then how did I get this?" On Buffy's upper arm was a red mark, in the shape of a hand. Angel stepped back, total shock settling over his features.
"How did you...?" Xander was simply staring at the mark. "Is it a bruise?" He asked, his gaze settling wearily on Angel.
"He held me down when I first tried to get away. That is besides the point though. I think Willow was right, there is something evil here." Buffy was now shaking, the enormity of the situation finally sinking in. Seeing that the boys still had disbelief written all over there faces, she tried again. "When we realized Willow was gone, the sound. I know you heard it."

"We are tired though, and jetlagged. Your mind plays tricks on you." Angel tried to rationalize, while the truth was finally dawning for Xander.

"Our minds wouldn't play the same tricks though."

"Now do you see?" Buffy said, "we need to get out of here." Xander and Buffy both looked to Angel, who finally nodded.

"Let's get our stuff together then. We can just have the innkeeper call a cab for us. It's already too late for the bus to still be running. Xander, why don't you stay with Willow, and pack your bags. I will go down with Buffy, and get Willow's things for her." Xander nodded, and slipped back into the hotel room. Angel followed Buffy down the hall.

Within a few minutes, Buffy had packed Willow's bag and handed it off to Angel, who was waiting to take it down the hall to the front gate. "Are you all right?" He asked Buffy, taking her hand before he walked out.

"I will be once we leave" She said, smiling weakly.

"Well, I am going to leave the door open, call if you need anything." Buffy nodded as her boyfriend left. She then turned her energy back to packing up her toiletries, when she remembered about the cross in her pocket. She pulled it out, making a mental note to hand it back to the innkeeper when she heard the door click shut behind her. "That was quick" She commented, turning around. "I thought--" her voice trailed off when she realized no one was there. Setting the cross down on the dresser, Buffy walked towards the door. When she gripped the doorknob to open it though, the doorknob wouldn't turn. Buffy swore under her breath, and pulled again, but to no avail. "Angel!" She called out, hoping that he would hear her, but the lights in the room went out. Stepping back from the door, Buffy groped along the wall until she found the switch, but it didn't seem to be working. She felt a chill work its way up her spine, and she stumbled backwards, half-falling into a sitting position on the bed.
"Is someone there?" She asked, her voice trembling. Chill out Buffy, she thought, you are just scaring yourself.
"I don't see why you are leaving so soon" Buffy jumped as a velvety male voice came from just behind her.
"You aren't real. Ghosts can't touch people!" She said, her voice cracking in fear.
"Sorry love, didn't get that message." came the voice again. The man spoke with such unnerving smoothness, that Buffy notice anyone there until she was pulled to her feet.
"What do you want?!" She gasped, feeling a warm body step up behind her. She stood perfectly straight in the darkness, as the strange figure grasped her gently. One arm snaked around her waist from behind, while another circled across her shoulders. Buffy found herself completely paralyzed from fear, or was it something else?
"Tsk Tsk, you oughtn't fight it kitten." Came the voice again, right before she felt a pair of warm lips descend upon her neck. Buffy stiffened, but still found herself unable to pull away. The stranger behind her continued to kiss her neck gently, while the hand around her waist tightened. After a moment, she was being turned around to face her assailant. The lips left her neck, which caused Buffy to feel a momentary loss. Shocked and angered at her reaction, she fisted her hands at her sides. "Don't fight me, Buffy" the man whispered, before kissing her softly on the mouth. Despite the fact that every nerve in her body screamed for her to give in, to respond, Buffy remained rigid. A hand came up, and brushed a lock of hair off of her face. Buffy nearly sighed with relief when the stranger stepped back. A few seconds later, a match was struck and a candle lit. Outlined in the firelight, Buffy could see the profile of her abductor. The man was of average height, shorter than Angel, but built for stealth. His broad, muscular shoulders tapered to a narrow waist. He had slender, graceful arms that belied a hidden strength, and a lean lower body. He's built like a predator, was all that Buffy could think. She gasped when he spun around though. High cheekbones graced a strong jaw, and wide soft lips. His face was chisled sharply, just like the rest of him. Even from the short distance in the dark though, Buffy knew his eyes were an icy blue. Beautiful, she thought. Unable to speak or move, she remained where she was standing as he walked back towards her. Placing one hand up on her cheek, the man troked the side of her face, and kissed her softly. Buffy could feel her traitorious body practically melting at the touch. Very quickly though, the softness disappeared, and her captor drew her close. Buffy's eyes widened as his arms wrapped around her, and she felt him hard and urgent against her stomach. Before she even knew what was happening, the stranger had unbuttoned her shirt and was sliding it off. Powerless against him, Buffy continued kissing him while her removed the rest of her clothing. Fear, or was it something else, raced through her system. She found it hard to breath, as her heart began to pound. The man quickly slid his hands down to her thighs, and lifted her so that her legs were nearly wrapped around him. He then moved forward so that she was braced between him and the wall.
"Oh god" Buffy breathed, half in fear, half in anticipation. She felt his hands, cool to the touch, slide down to touch her between her legs. Heat pooled there, as he stroked her gently. Furious with her reaction, Buffy tried to struggle free, but was unable. Her captor made a sound that resembled a growl though, and entered her swiftly, breaking through her maidenhead. Buffy gasped, a tear sliding down her cheek, and the two remained perfectly still. Aware only of the pain between her legs and the pounding of her heart, Buffy sucked in another breath as the man drew out, and then thrust back in. As he continued the motion, Buffy realized the searing pain was disappating, and being replaced by a feeling far more embarassing.
"You know this was meant to be" the voice breathed into her ear, but Buffy turned away. She could feel herself filled by him, stretched to her fullest, and yet she somehow wanted more. Why wasn't she fighting him harder? she thought. All rational thoughts quickly fled though, as the pace quickened. Unable to control the movement of her hips, Buffy began meeting him thrust for thrust. The two continued that way, fucking up against the wall. Buffy couldn't help but moan as a desperate wanting filled her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and tilted her head back, willing him deeper, faster, harder. Reading her mind, the man complied and drove himself further into her. Almost immediately, her inner walls began spasming around him, and he found the sensation overwhelming. He cried out against her neck as he spilled himself into her. Completely boneless, Buffy sank to her knees on the floor in front of her captor. Unable to look at him, she buried her face in her hands as the shame finally hit. "What have you done?" She whispered, still too afraid to look. When she finally did though, she was alone in the room with only the candle for company.