A/n: Glad everyone really liked the first chapter. Ok I'm not big into the whole mafia scene, I really never watch any mafia movies but my parents are obsessed with the Sopranoes and I was stuck watching it with them and while I was watching it I thought it would be a good storyline. So I warn you I may mess up a few times on what the real mafia would do but please bare with me. I'll try my best. Enjoy Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Decisions and Day Dreams

Hank Summers leaned forward, his face suddenly losing all the blood from it. He gripped the back of his chair till his knuckles turned white. The bastard wanted his daughter? Spike Giles continued to stare at him with an evil smug smile that only a leader of a powerful gang could possess. His precious Elizabeth was not going to be given away like some whore to this bastard.

“What...w-what do you mean you want Elizabeth?” Hank stuttered out of his mouth.

Spike didn’t answer him right away. He simply just leaned forward and plucked the picture frame of his two daughters up from where it resided on the coffee table. Hank watched as Spike’s index finger traced Elizabeth’s portrait face. The older man could see the look of lust in his eyes.

“Don’t worry you git’ I wouldn’t kill and a waste a young beautiful girl like your offspring. I want her as mine. As my...mistress.” Spike’s eyes glazed over at the thought of taking young Elizabeth Summers in his bed to be his mistress. Hell if she was pleasing enough maybe even a wife. Spike had been feeling the need to settle down.

“NO! My daughter is not something to bargain off for alliance no matter what!” Hank said slamming his fist down on the leather of the chair.

Spike feeling suddenly annoyed with the older man’s behavior stood up. “Look wanker! You have no choice. You want me, my family, and my men’s support with you, your going to have to give me what I name. And I name Elizabeth.” Hank began stomping over to Spike intent to take his head off but Gunn stood up to block his path. He pushed Hank back roughly, giving him a cold stare. No one messed with Spike. “Thank you Gunn.” Spike turned back to stare at Hank with cold deadly eyes, and Hank gave him the look that any protective father would have. “Listen mate, if you think about it...she’s better off with me anyway. I’ll be able to protect her. Just think if O’Connor and Finn are going to come after you their going to go after your best target first. Your family. I see it as me doing you another favor by keeping your eldest safe with me.”

“I will not have you whoring my daughter around you and your men!” Hank yelled. Spike growled at the fact that Summers wasn’t seeing the bigger picture. Didn’t the man understand the word mistress? Spike was sure he did seeing as he had heard around the gossip circle that Hank had a thing for young secretaries or assistants as his own.

“Pfft. Get bloody real Hank! You really think I’d do that to you? That’s complete disrespect for you. She’d be mine and mine only. You’d have my word of that if we agreed to this alliance.”

Hanks mind raced with complicated thoughts on what he should do. He trusted Spike more than any of the other leaders in Los Angeles. The man standing in front of Hank was known for keeping his words on threats and promises. Though he thought about his daughter’s feelings of this. Elizabeth would disagree the minute she heard the words come out of Hank’s mouth. If he agreed the toughest problem Hank would face would be to try and get her to understand. She was so much like her mother and him. The beauty and kindness of her was obviously from her mother. But once betrayed his daughter could easily take on the anger she had adopted from Hank and use it. Her stubborn streak, the same as Hank’s was just as bad. Trying to have Elizabeth and Hank agree on something was always a nightmare.

Try to think of the positives Summers! Hank thought to himself.

Spike was right, if he handed over Elizabeth to Spike in order to keep alliance with the Giles gang he’d be sure to have his family safe. If not there was a chance Angelus and Riley would give orders to go after Elizabeth, his wife, or his youngest daughter Dawn. At least with the Giles gang by his side he was sure to keep Elizabeth safe and the extra help of safe guarding his other daughter and wife.

Hank couldn’t believe what he was about to say. “Alright. Deal.” The words were worse than any order to have a betrayer of the family killed. He watched as Spike’s lips spread into an evil smirk. Quickly, Hank added, “But only under a few conditions.”

Spike nodded showing he wanted Hank to proceed with telling his guidelines. Gunn sat back down, no longer seeing a threat towards his boss.

“You’ll give me time to tell Elizabeth. She won’t take it very easily.” Hank said sighing. He walked over to pour himself another glass of scotch, getting the feeling he was going to need it for signing over his daughters life to a dangerous man like himself.

“How much bloody time Summers? It better not be more than a month.” Spike growled out. Hank shook his head. He took a sip before answering.

“At least a week. Also you are never allowed to hit her. If you hit her or hurt her in anyway the alliance is off, I will quickly make a deal with the other two.” The older man gave Spike a deadly penetrating stare but Spike seemed unaffected by it and just nodded his head, understanding. “Third you are not to treat her like a whore. You are to treat her with respect. Fourth I expect a marriage to come out of this. I will not have you ruin my daughter in hopes of runs in the sack until you get bored.”

Sadly the man didn’t know that Spike would be treating her like his queen. Even though Spike ordered to have those that pissed him off killed, and did illegal monstrous acts, it still didn’t mean that Spike didn’t know how to treat a lady. He was an English gentlemen for crying out loud. Even if he wasn’t, Spike would surely shower Elizabeth in riches and beautiful things simply because that girl deserved it. The more Spike thought about it, the more he found he was really staring to become intrigued with Ms. Summers.

“Is that all mate?” Spike asked faking to be bored. Hank gulped down his large glass, having the feeling in the pit of his stomach he just made his daughter’s life a living hell.

“Just one more thing. Joyce will never forgive me for what I just agreed to. So I’m going to make you promise that you’ll let Elizabeth see Joyce and her younger sister regularly. Along with Buffy’s friends.”

“You have a deal.” Spike agreed. He moved to shake hands in agreement with Mr. Summers. “You just found yourself with a new alliance Hank.”

“And you have my daughter.” He shook Spike’s hand firmly. Hank Summers was definitely going to hell for what he just agreed to.
*~~~*~~~*~~~*

“Hey Wills, I just told my father I was leaving. Ready to go?” Elizabeth Buffy Anne Summers asked her best friend, Willow Rosenberg, who stood in the foyer of Elizabeth’s home waiting for her. The red head looked up from her cell phone, and nodded her head.

“Yep. Now, Buffy can we please keep the shopping down to a minimal of three hours.” Willow asked referring to Elizabeth by her middle name. Preferably the blonde liked to be called by Buffy. ‘Elizabeth’ reminded her of her grandmother who had passed. Since she was seven Buffy had demanded everyone refer to her, by her middle name and everyone happily agreed except her father who would still called her Elizabeth.

“Ok Wills I can’t promise you anything but I’ll try.” Buffy was currently a shop-a-holic. The two walked out the front door. As they walked to Buffy’s car, Buffy waved farewell to the gardeners working outside. The blonde never saw wrong with being nice to the servants. They were the ones who were working for them why not treat them with respect; seeing as they weren’t worth any less than her and her family simply because the Summers had more money.

Buffy Summers was well known for her kind heart. When younger she would always bring back home a stray animal pleading her parents with big, wide, green crying eyes that she should keep it because it was all hungry and homeless. The blonde was well known in society for helping out at fundraisers and other functions to help raise money for all types of groups that were less fortunate. She and Willow constantly volunteered at homeless shelters and helped out at the orphanages to play with the little children.

“Hey someone working with your dad today?” Willow said pointing to the black limo in the driveway.

Buffy rolled her eyes in an annoyance. “God yes. William Giles.” Willows eyes widened when she mentioned the name. “I know what your thinking Wills, what the hell is a guy who leads the head rival gang to my fathers doing here at my house?” Buffy said openly. Not like no one doesn’t know. Buffy knew very well what her father really was. A monster. And William Giles was just as worse. Buffy hated that her father was everything she was against. A killer. A leader of countless crime rings. A criminal at all turns.

Most of her close friends knew what kind of business Mr. Summers was in and how her father got his money. Especially Willow. Willow’s father, Mr. Rosenberg, was one of Hank Summers best and most reliable men he had. That was how Willow and Buffy had met...through their fathers. Over time they knew they would never be able to stop their fathers from getting out of the type of things they were in and just learned to deal with it.

“I have no clue myself.” Buffy said answering her own question. Willow shrugged.

“I heard he was quite the charmer. Did you meet him? Was he hot?” Willow began shooting out questions. Buffy looked to her best friend with disbelief.

“I met him for like a few minutes. And yes I will admit he was very sexy-goodness” Buffy walked up to her car on the drivers seat and unlocked the doors for her and Willow. She pulled into the seat and said while pulling on her sunglasses, “But- he seems to be too into himself if you ask me. He hit on me and I think he expected me to respond back.” She said with fake innocence.

“But let me guess you didn’t?” Willow asked giving her best friend a knowing look.

Buffy gunned the engine and looked at Willow with a smile. “You really think I would?” All Willow did was shake her head as Buffy pulled out of the long winding drive way.

Willow decided to change the subject. “So where are we first? You said on the phone you had to pick up something from Encore“ Willow asked as they drove down the hill that lead up to the Summers Mansion.

“Yeah. I have to pick up a new pair of ‘Pointe’ shows. Lorne said my old pair were looking raggedy.” Buffy said turning down a familiar street.

“You just got a new pair a month ago!”

Buffy nodded her head in agreement. “I know but we’ve been training a lot, you know that.” Buffy said referring to her ballet training. For the past two months Buffy and her ballet dance partner, Lorne Cashers who was also her part time instructor had been vigorously training, for their upcoming recital in the next month that would be at the Grand Theater of Los Angeles for Performng Arts.

Since the age of six Buffy had been in love with the graceful dance of ballet after her mother and father had taken her to see Swan Lake for her birthday. Of course when they had gotten back from the play Buffy had already began begging her mother and father to let her take up dance. Both her parents happily agreed providing their daughter with anything she needed in order to make her dream of being a big star ballerina dancer come true.

When Buffy was 17 she had been accepted to study in New York to the American Ballet Dance Company. She worked harder than she ever had at the A.B.D.C. to get to where she had been at the top as a dancer to be given countless lead roles. That was where she had met Lorne, who was her partner for many shows. Though when Buffy had turned 21 she had gotten a phone call from her family to say her mother was sick with a brain tumor. Without second though Buffy pulled herself out of the A.B.D.C. in order to come home to support her mother.

Five months after she had traveled back to California she had found Lorne to be creating his own dance productions and he had sought her out to be his leading roles. Joyce, her mother had urged Buffy to do it, not wanting her daughter to fully give up her passion for dance because of her illness. During the first month of after Lorne had sought her it had been a little hard for Buffy to get back in shape. Even after of only being away from her normal training for five months it was hard to get her body back in the habits. Though, Buffy had pulled through and did it because dancing was her passion.

Five minutes after driving Buffy pulled into the parking lot for the store that held dance apparel and necessities of dancing. A store Buffy had visited before and now since she had left for New York.

Willow and her walked in, and began to walk towards the display of shows after greeting the owner of the store Cara, a very good of Buffy’s now. As Buffy looked at the shoes she found her mind drifting back to her and Willow’s earlier conversation about Mr. Giles. Buffy hadn’t lied when she had admitted that she found William to be rather good looking but his personality bugged her. In the instant he tried his charm on her, Buffy knew that this man expected to get everything he wanted. He was mafia leader for crying out loud. That screamed that he always got respect and love from people around him. If not those were sure to be dead.

Yes, Buffy had learned to deal with her fathers choice in business and running of things but she constantly still tried to find ways to stay out of things with Hank Summers. Which bugged her father. Respect, Family, and Loyalty were always to come first in the thoughts of a member for a Mafia family. Even if most of the people who worked for the head of the family were not actually their family, you were treated like it. That was why, if you stepped out of line or betrayed the family in any way you were sure to wind up dead from a bullet to the head, execution style, no matter what. You did what the head of the family asked of you with out any questions. If he asked you to jump your first reply wouldn’t be how high it would be to jump and then ask questions. Buffy didn’t like that thought. And as Hank saw it, Buffy disrespected her family a lot by snubbing her nose at some of the things he and his men did.

Suddenly images of great blue eyes pushed into her mind and she saw it behind her eyes. The blue eyes belonging to one Mr. William Giles. Penetrating. And Buffy knew that if she had looked into them any longer he would have found out every secret about her. The way her hand felt in his seemed to spark again and she looked down at her palm as if she were seeing herself shaking hands with William all over again.

“Buffy?” She heard the distant voice of Willow trying to break into her thoughts. A wand waved by in front of Buffy’s eyes which pulled her out of her thought process. She blushed at the look of curiosity Willow was giving her. She turned her attention back to picking out the Pointe shoes she would need. After calling Cara to help her size her feet for the right shoe, Buffy grabbed a package of Ballet silk ribbons and made her way to purchase her items.

“So what were you daydreaming about earlier?” Willow asked Buffy as Cara rung up Buffy’s things.

“No one.” Buffy mentally slapped her self at stupidly giving away to Willow that it was a someone rather than something. Buffy groaned at her slippage of words. She saw Willow raise her eyebrow her eyebrow intrigued, out of the corner of her eye.
“Oh. Does this no one just happen to be at your house today?” Willow asked poking fun at her friend.

Buffy gave Willow a shocked look. “NO!” Cara even laughed at Buffy’s obvious lie. Glaring at Cara she handed the older woman her credit card. She could see that Willow was giving her a skeptical look and Buffy quickly explained further, “Willow would never daydream about him! That conceited asshole who expects to get what ever he wants.” With that she grabbed her credit card, her bag, said farewell to Cara and walked out of the shop leaving Willow and Cara shaking their head in unison.

“Oh yeah. She was.” They both said looking at each other before letting out a laugh

A/N: What you think? It'll get more action soon. I know Buffy is more of the ice skater but I thought I would do a change with her doing ballet. Just to clear any confusion in the story Pointe Shoes were mentioned. What Pointe shoes are, are a type of ballet shoes that dancers use to allow them to really stand on their toes. The kind with the flat toe on the shoe. Just to clear the confusion.
Please Review
Spuffy_obsessed