Buffy awoke slowly, still absorbed in her dream. She and the headmaster had been in bed. He’d been pistoning into her, his hands holding her hips hard enough to leave bruises, and her arms had been wrapped around his head as she screamed out her climax. Luscious, she didn’t want to wake up.



Buffy blinked as she felt a tugging at her foot, and looked down to see William leaning back at the foot of the bed, cradling her foot in one hand, a tiny brush in the other.



It hadn’t been a dream.



“Did you have a nice nap?” he asked, eyes on his task.



“Wonderful,” she said, her voice still a little slurred from sleep. “Did you sleep?”



A smile curved his well-cut lips. “No, I just watched you,” he answered. Damned if he was going to waste their time together sleeping.



“This is a nice way to wake up,” Buffy said with a little smile. “Are you coming to the party?” she asked, stretching in bed. Reaching her arms out over her head and flexing her legs, allowing all the languor that had built up from their lovemaking to flow through her. She felt glazed with it, drugged.



William tightened his hand on her foot and looked up. “Keep still or the polish will be ruined,” he chided as he stroked icy pink color onto her perfect little toenails. “And no, I’m not going to the school’s Halloween party—it’s for students, they don’t want to see their stuffy old headmaster there.”



Buffy rolled her eyes. “Yeah, that would really horrify them,” she agreed dryly. Mostly it would horrify them if he showed up wearing clothes, she thought jealously. He didn’t seem to have any idea how the girls reacted to him. Every time she saw one of the other students near him, the girl seemed to be drooling all over him. Sometimes Buffy wanted to do something insane to mark him as hers—let them get caught, so everyone would know, or even just scream “Get away from him, he’s mine!” the next time she caught some girl staring at him. That would take care of things nicely. Then she’d be expelled and he’d be fired and maybe arrested, and they’d have lots of problems instead of just her being a greedy bitch. But who could blame her being greedy?



“There we go,” William said, releasing her foot and recapping the nail polish. It wasn’t hers; god knows where he’d gotten it.



“Aww, now I’ll have to be careful not to smudge the polish,” she pouted. She’d wanted another go before leaving, dammit.



A smile twisted William’s slim face. “Oh, I don’t think that will be a problem,” he purred, sliding his hands beneath her thighs and pushing her knees to her chest. “Your feet aren’t going to be anywhere near the bed for quite a while.”



With no preliminaries, he slid his tongue up her cleft in a long, unbroken stroke. “Delicious,” he murmured against her. His tongue burrowed through her curls to encircle her clit, prodding it with the stiffened point of his tongue and sucking it between his soft lips for a moment.



“Gahhh,” Buffy gasped, thrusting against his face. He laughed softly, and slid his hands down her legs to part her snatch. He teased her hole, just brushing one finger against it as she twitched and moaned, her feet beginning to sink to the bed.



“No, you don’t,” he said, shoving her legs up again. “Hold them.”



“Wha—what?” Buffy said dazedly.



“Give me your hands,” he ordered her. Obediently she held them out to him, and he turned them over in his for a moment before drawing them down beneath her knees, so that she was supporting them. “Don’t let go,” he told her, bending down again to return to his task.



His mouth was so…so….



“Farther apart,” he said, voice muffled.



“Wha—?”



“Spread your legs more,” he mumbled, delving down to take a lingering lick that made her entire body contract.



“Like this?” she panted, straining to keep her legs as wide as possible.



“Um-hmm,” he murmured, already preoccupied.



She was so close…so close. He laved her more, up, down, rubbing her clit with his nose, making her jump. Finally she couldn’t take it anymore and released her legs, burying her hands in her hair as she held him to her and strained towards her climax.



Abruptly he pulled back. “I believe your toenails are dry,” he said, as if he hadn’t had his tongue buried in her pussy the moment before.



She looked at him in astonishment. “Uh, I don’t think I’m finished here,” she said awkwardly.



William smiled at her wolfishly and eased back from the bed. “No, you’re not,” he agreed. “You should probably take care of that.”



Her jaw dropped. “Aren’t you going to—you know?”



He sprawled into the chair in the corner of his bedroom, bringing one hand up to stroke his erect cock. “I am right now.”



“But you—”



“And maybe you should do the same,” he suggested, touching his tongue to his teeth in a way that made her forget her name. After a moment she slowly reached down and touched herself, spreading her folds and running her fingers up and down her sensitive inner lips. Before long she was sighing in bliss.



God, she was beautiful, all spread out and lush. He wanted, stupidly, to paint her like that and hang it over the bed, but that would bring them both plenty of trouble, and besides, he couldn’t paint.



He began to pant and stroked himself faster, pumping his shaft as he watched her twisting her clit and crying out rhythmically. Like the first time he’d seen her—really seen her—and his fantasies had been set off.



William climaxed with a cry and spurted thick ropes of come onto his abdomen. When he opened his eyes Buffy was sitting up on the bed, watching him greedily, and he sighed in satisfaction.



This was so much nicer with her in the room, instead of just in his mind.



~*~*~*~



All the students were excited by the school’s Halloween festivities, even if they were the kind of things little kids usually did. It was the squeakiest-clean Halloween Buffy had spent in years, which made her laugh, considering the man who’d arranged for the very wholesome activities had lapped his come off her body a few days before.



She was pretty sure she could live with the dichotomy.



She’d just finished off a candy apple when Willow, very anonymously dressed as a ghost, came up to her and asked if she wanted to go trick-or-treating.



“Trick-or-treating? I thought we were supposed to stay on school grounds,” said Buffy in surprise.



Cordelia came up on her other side. “We are, but we’re allowed to trick-or-treat at the staff quarters and at Mr. Bloodsworth’s.” Cordy fluffed her hair beneath her little black cat’s ears and reached behind her to make sure her tail was on straight. “And Mr. Bloodsworth always gives good candy, no Sweet Tarts or Good-N-Plenty’s or crap nobody wants.”



Buffy smiled. Mmm, she’d been planning to show William her Halloween costume—Little Red Riding Hood. Of course, she thought she’d have to stick it in a paper bag and try it on for him at his place, but this way even better—how sexy would it be to preen for him with everyone watching, but not suspecting a thing?



“Let’s go,” she laughed.



She couldn’t wait to see the look on his face.



~*~*~*~



Apparently William’s house was the big attraction for the students on Halloween. Streams of girls dressed as flappers, vampires, pumpkins and god knows what passed Buffy on the path to the headmaster’s quarters. Some of them were peering into their bags, evaluating the candy William had given them; others were more interested in dishing on the headmaster.



“I know what kind of a treat I’d like to give him,” said Harmony Kendall, the most annoyingly vapid blonde Buffy had ever met.



Cordelia cast a critical glance after Harmony as she approached William’s house with Buffy and Willow. “That is the sluttiest French maid costume I have ever seen in my life,” she said flatly.



Beside her Buffy could hear Willow quickly muffle a laugh. Cordy’s black cat costume didn’t leave much to the imagination, either.



There was a clump of girls waiting at the door when Buffy and her companions arrived and waited behind them politely. Most of them were underclassmen, children compared to the seniors. When William opened the door, the “trick-or-treat” several of them offered was slightly lispy due to their braces.



William smiled over the assemblage as he passed out the candy, all of the students looking adorable in their Halloween finery. Janie Hancock, yes, she was a convict in black and white stripes; Lisa Scott was a princess; Michelle Adams was supposed to be…well, he wasn’t sure what the colorful fake fur on her costume represented. Cordelia Chase was a cat, Buffy was Little Red Riding Hood—



Abruptly William lost his smile. “Very nice, girls,” he told them, his voice suddenly somber. “Go on back to the dorm now.”



Then he shut the door in their surprised faces.



“That was kind of strange,” said Willow, her voice muffled by the sheet. “He usually isn’t so curt.”



Cordy shrugged. “Hey, we got candy out of it, that’s all that matters,” she said practically.



Buffy stared behind her as they headed back to the dorm. That was more than kind of strange, she knew.



And she knew it was mostly about her.



~*~*~*~



Buffy pleaded off with a headache when Willow and Cordy wanted to go on to the teachers’ quarters for more trick-or-treating. As soon as they were out of sight she ran up to her room, changed into her regular clothes and slipped out of the dorm again. She wanted to know what was going on, and she wanted to know now.



She stayed off the main paths as she headed to William’s; it would be too obvious, her walking to his house for a second time, not even wearing her costume. When the coast was clear she slipped in his back door; nobody could even see that side of his house from the front walkway.



She could hear him at the front door, greeting another group of students. “And one for you…and one for you…and one for you,” she heard him say. As soon as he shut the door she came out from her hiding place in the kitchen.



“Are you okay?” she asked worriedly.



William jumped half a foot, candy scattering around him. “My god, what are you doing here?” he demanded in surprise.



“I wanted to make sure you were all right,” exclaimed Buffy. “Something’s wrong with you, I could tell!”



William hesitated, and the doorbell rung again. He felt a shameful relief for the brief reprieve.



He waved her into the kitchen and answered the door. “Very nice, children, very nice,” he told them, dropping candy into their bags. “Here now, that’s enough trick-or-treating for everyone, I don’t want you students roaming around campus anymore tonight. You may continue celebrating in the dormitory until midnight, and then I want lights out—you still have classes tomorrow.”



A chorus of disappointed “Awws!” greeted his announcement, and then the students trooped back to the main buildings. With the children in the distance, William turned off the front light and locked the door.



Hearing his dismissal of the kids, Buffy returned from the kitchen and regarded him silently.



What could he say? That he’d been cursing the night because they couldn’t be together, and then she appeared in a group of children—one of them? Seeing her surrounded by the other students made her seem so young, not like the ripe plum she was when he was touching her. When he thought of the things he’d done to her…the things she’d done at his direction…god, what was he?



“You’re—you’re very young,” he began carefully.



She would have none of it. “So what? You’re ten years older than me? My dad’s fifteen years older than my mom!”



“But I’m headmaster—it’s not right, I’m abusing my position—”



Buffy walked over to him, and he backed up a little. The hell with that! she thought. She kept walking until he was flush against the door, then stood up on her tiptoes so she could speak right in his ear. “It didn’t matter before. In fact, a few days ago you told me you didn’t care if somebody thought you were my father.”



He shivered as her words washed over him. Just hearing her say that made him harden, forgetting his fine impulse when he’d seen her outfitted in her Halloween costume. But it horrified him to go against precepts he held so close.



Suddenly she pulled back, no longer pushing her body into his, and he ached from the loss. “But if you don’t want me anymore….” she said. She drew back farther, farther, until she thought he was actually going to let her go.



Then she was angry with herself, furious, for her bright little idea of turning him on in her costume. Things had been fine until then, until she—



His hand gripped the front of her jeans, pulling her inexorably back against him. He lowered his head to her neck and inhaled her scent, like he did the first time they were together. She loved it when he was like that, primal and instinctive. “You’ve been on the pill for what…eight days now?” he asked. “Long enough for it to take effect.”



“Uh-huh,” she breathed.



A predatory smile curved his mouth. “How about we go bareback this time?”