Buffy was taken completely by surprise when he immediately landed a hard smack on her ass.

“Ow! You BASTARD!” she yelled. She began to kick her legs and tried to push herself up off his lap.

“A-a-ah. I told you. You’re behaving like a child so you’re going to be treated like one. Now hold still. THIS is what Angel should have done.” He said swatting her ass a couple more times.

“Spike you asshole. Let me go, you pathetic excuse for a vampire! I’m going to kick the shit out of you when I get up.” Buffy yelled as she continued to struggle, arms and legs flailing.

“Now that’s not really giving me any incentive to let you go, is it luv?” Spike replied. He easily hefted her small from so that her upper body was hanging even further over his left thigh. Bringing his right leg out and up a little, he lifted it over her flailing legs then clamped it down, pinning her lower limbs.

‘Shit!’ Buffy thought to herself as she realised she couldn’t move her legs. There was nothing she could use to push herself up and now her entire lower body was completely immobilised. In keeping with the snit she had been playing at being in, Buffy became indignant and very vociferous about it.

“Spike you fucking prick. I’m going to make you die slowly for this. Going to throw you in a bath full of holy water and pull you out before you totally burn, just so I can throw you in again and again. Ow, ow, ow!! Stop it!!”

Spike was spanking her with great fervour now. “Lovely as the view is when you’re squirming and fighting me, you’d better hold still and take this like a big brave Slayer.” He chuckled. “I’m going to spank that bad attitude right out of you.”

“But this isn’t fair!” she wailed as he continued to smack her with ever increasing gusto. “The challenge was to kick my ass. You couldn’t do it in a fair fight so you resort to this!?”

“Oh Buffy!” Spike sighed, stopping the blows. “You really don’t know when to keep your mouth shut do you? I got you in this position because you decided to run away from the ‘fair fight’! So don’t you dare try to lecture me.”

“Damnit you shit. Let me up and I won’t run away again. I’ll be too busy kicking your carcass from one end of this alley to the other.”

Spike reached down and pulled her head back by the hair. “Stop it Buffy!” he yelled, inches from her ear. “I’ve had enough. I beat you fair and square to get you over my knee and despite my attempts to make you behave you’re continuing to be a right little bitch! Well, you’ve tried my patience completely, so now, my sweet Slayer, you are really going to get it.”

Letting go of her hair he crossed his hand over her back and yanked on her skirt. After two hard tugs the skirt came free of the leg he was holding hers down with. He nimbly pulled it all the way up to ruck at her waist, baring her ass. To his extreme delight Buffy’s underwear consisted of nothing more than a tiny black thong.

“Nice knickers luv!” he cooed appreciatively. “Makes it much easier to spank your ass a lovely red colour when it’s nice and bare like this.”

“Don’t you fucking dare!” she yelled, struggling wholeheartedly now and cursing her body for the fact that it was responding to this whole scenario in a distinctly sexual way. Her heavy breathing definitely wasn’t all due to her struggles to get off his knee. The warmth from her spanked ass had already spread around to her moistening cunny and she was getting hornier by the second.

“Don’t dare what, luv?” Spike questioned, stroking her bum cheeks before slipping a finger into her thong to test for the wetness he’d already smelled was there. “Don’t dare do this?”

SMACK

“Was this….”

SMACK

“what you meant?”

“You think you can threaten me?”

SMACK

Buffy decided to try a different tack. “Spi-ike” she sing-songed, even as she squirmed from the tingling in her ass “I can feel how hard you are. It’s pressing into my side. Don’t you want to go back to your crypt and do something about that?”

“Give it up Buff, that’s not going to work.”

“Spike we’re out in the open! Stop it. Now!”

“Not until I’ve smacked the attitude out of you.”

Buffy realised that she didn’t know if her ‘attitude’ was all play acting any more. It had been, but fighting with Spike was so much fun and she’d honestly gotten a little pissed when he’d gained the upper hand. It was a confused pissed though. She hated any thing that even hinted at Spike ‘defeating’ her. However, the fact that he had her so thoroughly pinioned and was spanking her like a wayward child made her simultaneously want to kick his ass and give in to him, so that they could go back to his place and go at it like bunnies. Fighting had always been a form of foreplay with them. He had her lust simmering just below the surface, occasionally pushing it out into the light as he alternately spanked and rubbed her through her thong. It was one of these rubs while they talked that caused her to moan out loud.

“Oh-ho Slayer” Spike sounded unbelievably full of himself. “Making progress am I luv? Not protesting quite so much just there, were you?”

“Ok Spike. Fine. Let’s just go to your place and fuck.”

“But what about your Watcher and your mates? I’m supposed to make you go save them.”

“I’m not playing any more Spike. I need you in me and soon. Besides,” she continued, as she felt Spike shift his weight a little, possibly giving her an escape route “you’ve taken longer than talking to Angel and going to the Bronze did the first time around. My friends would have already been captured. Idiot!”

“Hey, no you don’t.” Buffy had made her move to escape his grasp. Spike clamped his leg down on hers again and put an arm on her back to keep her down. After administering a flurry of slaps to her behind that had her squirming and biting back moans he spoke again.

“Well, if your friends would have been captured by now, I guess we both failed this little exercise. However, only one of us is over the others knee having their ass spanked. And only one of us still hasn’t dropped the attitude. You were just silly enough to call me an idiot weren’t you?”

“Oohhhhmmm” Was the only response he got from her as his hand slipped once again into her underwear and gently teased her hardening nub. Abruptly he pulled his hand out and landed another hefty smack on her now ruddy bottom.

“Looks like the attitude’s still there. Maybe smacking your arse isn’t enough, pet.” Nevertheless he spanked her another twice, setting off delicious, spreading tingles. He then lifted his right leg and placed it between her own. He nudged her legs apart and quickly brought his hand up to slap her pussy. Buffy gasped and pushed back as his hand made contact again.

Spike grinned, but the grin fell clean off his face as she used the fact that she now had one leg free to her advantage. Using the aforementioned leg to anchor and steady herself, she twisted her upper body as far as she could towards Spike. She brought her left elbow up to connect quite heavily with the side of Spikes face. Spike was stunned enough that she managed to wriggle from his grasp and off his lap. She landed with a thump on her ass and grimacing slightly bounced straight up, pulling her skirt down as she stood. She faced him, fists raised body back in fighting stance.

Spike shook his head and stood up himself, facing her with a slightly dopey expression on his face. He took in her stubbornly set chin, eyes flashing fire and flushed cheeks from her head hanging upside down over his knee.

“God you’re beautiful, luv.” He smirked when Buffy’s brows knit together in response. She clearly hadn’t been expecting that. “Obstinate and cheeky as hell, but bloody beautiful.”

“Wha?” Buffy said, cocking her head to the side in an expression that he never failed to find both adorable and intensely enticing.

In the time it took to blink, Spike made his move. Lifting her by her lapels, he swung her round and slammed her against a metal shutter which was covering a doorway behind them. The shutter was the same kind as on the Magic Box, the kind that looked like a sideways version of the metal ‘concertina’ doors found on old elevators. He moved quickly. The second her back hit the shutter with a resounding clang he moved forward, forcing her thighs to part around him. He held her up and began to kiss her ferociously.

Buffy pushed and held him off briefly to catch the breath knocked out of her when she’d hit the metal latticework. Her thighs now rested on his hips as the kiss was reinstated with extreme vigour on both parts. Now that he had her pinned between himself and the shutter Spike pressed his body forward to hold her up and took a wrist in each hand. He raised her arms above her head, then moulded her fingers through the gaps in the shutter so that she clung to two points where the metal crossed over to make diamond shapes.

“Hold on tight Slayer.” He growled “You’re about to have your brains fucked out.”

Buffy made an indiscriminate noise which was a jumble of a groan, a sigh and a whimper, as Spike attacked her neck with harsh kisses and blunt teeth. All thoughts of fighting him fled her brain, taking all their belongings AND the kitchen sink along with them.

“Yeah that’s right luv. You want it don’t you? Might not have managed to beat the wilfulness out of you, although it was fun trying, but I’m sure as hell gonna screw it out of you.”

“Then stop fucking talking about it and do it!” Buffy found her voice again.

“But we’re out in the open!” Spike said, mocking her with her own words from earlier before pressing her even more firmly against the shutter and nipping at her nipples through her tank top.

“Ohhhh….ooohhh god Spike. I swear to God if you don’t put your dick in me RIGHT NOW I’ll.........unghhhhhh”

As she’d delivered this last little speech Spike had freed his dick and cut her off by shoving her thong to the side and thrusting up into her, hard. Pleased to find that she was more than wet enough to take him.


“God yeah Buffy…………….. that’s what you wanted wasn’t it?” He immediately set a thundering pace, slamming his dick in and out of her at dizzying speed. “How much attitude have you got now?.......huh…….huh…..too busy taking my cock up you to argue now aren’t you…….”

“Ohh fuck…….fuck……god that’s good Spike……..fuck me harder……..uunngh……is that the best you can do?.......come on Spike…..harder damn you, faster……..give it to me”

Spike growled as she cast aspersions on his prowess with her grunted, halting speech.
She wanted it harder did she? Faster? Wanted him to give it to her? Well she’d damn well get it. Pressing his upper body to hers he ran his hands along her thighs; he brought them from her ass, where he’d been partially supporting her, to hook under her knees. With a roar he shoved her knees up and out until they were way out past shoulder width. The position meant that Buffy was mostly holding her own weight by her arms and therefore could not really thrust back at him as he held her wide open and jacked into her harder and harder. Although her stomach muscles would later protest the strain, at the current moment in time Buffy was unaware of anything but Spike’s dick hammering in her and the white hot heat consuming her entire body.

She was past speech now as Spike just kept on battering into her, grunting on every up thrust. Her grunts and moans turned to mewls of need as she got closer and closer to her climax. Spike stared down at his dick flying in and out of her deliciously spread pussy. “Yeah that’s it Buffy……..take my cock……..should’ve known a good fucking would make you drop the attitude……….can’t get enough can you…..oh god yeah…..squeeze me baby”

Spike knew he wasn’t going to last much longer. The sight of her splayed and hanging on for dear life as he plundered her drenched channel combined with the sensation of driving into her had him hanging on a razors edge. Taking his right hand off her leg he moved it to her clit which had only been getting the odd spurt of stimulation when his body happened to make contact during his frenzied thrusting. The leg he had been holding slid down his side and just dangled as he continued to go at it.

He rubbed her clit and pumped and pumped. Their strangled moans and groans were accompanied by the sound of Buffy’s back thumping into the metal and her dangling leg joining it as it bounced off the shutter. As her orgasm rose in her Buffy bashed her head backwards, unaware of the pain as convulsions spread from her well-fucked pussy; making the dangling leg, and the one that Spike gripped with bruising force, tense up. Her entire body went rigid as she pulled her weight up on her arms and screamed her release. A few more thrusts were all that was needed to send Spike bellowing after her, shooting his thick sticky paste into her still throbbing and contracting passage.

As they both panted in complete satiation Spike pried Buffy’s fingers from where they were gripping so hard he was amazed she hadn’t bled. As soon as he’d pulled them down, her arms went around his neck and she fell forward with her full weight on him. Vampire he might be, but after the cum Spike had just had his legs refused to co-operate with bearing their combined weights. Luckily he realised this and managed to lower them to a kneeling position, Buffy’s legs wrapped round his waist, before they gave out on him completely.

Lifting her head up from where it rested on his shoulder he looked her in the eye. No teasing or taunting or challenge in his voice now, as he said.

“Well, that shut you up anyway. For a full three seconds I would say”

Buffy laughed at him. “For now.” She conceded. “No more attitude here!.........except that means no more getting staked to the wall by a sexy vampire doesn’t it.”

“Sexy eh?” Spike gloated slightly at her choice of words

“Yeah, just let it go Spike.” Buffy warned. “Temporary lapse in sanity.” Spike was about to answer when Buffy’s eyebrows shot up and she began to laugh. He immediately jumped to the erroneous conclusion that she was laughing at him.

“There’s no need to be mean Slayer……..well meaner than usual. Right after shagging isn’t the best time to laugh at a bloke y’know.”

“I’m not laughing at you Spike. It’s Cordy.”

“Huh?” Spike said, looking around, wondering why in the hell the ex-cheerleader bitch was here.

“Back then, when I was being a bitch.” Buffy elaborated. “She tried an intervention. She told me to ‘get over it’, she said I should spank my inner moppet.” Buffy giggled before adding. “Guess you did a bang up job of that for me!”

“Not the only thing I did a ‘bang up’ job of luv. If your screaming is anything to go by.”

He expected a thwap round the head but on looking at Buffy’s face realised that she had turned thoughtful.

“’smatter luv?” he asked all concern now.

“Oh nothing.” Buffy said breezily “Just thinking, you know I was a ‘right bitch’ more than just that one time you know.”

“You don’t have to tell me that!” Spike grinned as he did get the thwap round the head this time.

“Did I get to the part of the story where I was mean to Xander?”

Spike frowned “I AM NOT pretending to be that pathetic little…………”

“Not even to have me all pressed up against you, teasing you. Not even to have the chance to show me what you would have done if I’d teased you like that?”

Spikes frown began to lift as her words filtered through his brain “Well,” he said an evil glint in his eye now “when you put it like that luv. What’s a feller to do but take his lady dancing?”

THE END?


Please let me know what you thought. My muse gets huffy when our respective backs need feeding. ;)