First of all, Happy Easter to everyone!!!!!!!
I see that no one is reviewing this story : - ( . Maybe you don’t like it, I admit it can be way too happy, but it’s stronger than me, after seeing ‘ Chosen ‘ (aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! :’-( ) , my two heroes deserved it. : -)
Anyway, here’s another part…. Thank you anyway, just for reading. Sorry for mistakes…

PART 4

***********************************************************
“ … So, now he won’t ever lose his soul again!” Cordelia explained, dreading Buffy’s reaction.
“ Cordy, it’s alright! Finally Angel can love again and be happy without worrying about the consequences!” Buffy exclaimed enthused, but wondering why he hadn’t told her about it.
“ So, maybe you want him back now, after all had been between you two…” Cordelia guessed.
The other girl shook her head.
“ You said it: ‘ had been ‘. Now things are different for both of us. Anyway, he could have even ten souls, it doesn’t change anything: I love Spike!”
Buffy realized amused that she had done nothing but repeating all day long those three words that she had tried to hide for so long, even to herself.
“ So, have you told him how you feel about him?” Buffy asked Cordelia.
“ Are you crazy? I don’t even know if he likes me, well, I know I’m very nice, but…”
“ Believe me, Cordy, I guess he fancies you. By the way, back in Sunnydale, when he and I were together … I was kinda jealous of you…” Buffy confessed.
“ Really?” the other exclaimed with a proud smile.
“ Yeah, I mean, you were always so perfect, so elegant, so self-confident… and now I’m talking as a jealous ex-girlfriend… I caught him gazing at you once or twice..” Buffy said, remembering how that had bothered her.
She decided to change the subject.
“ About your previous questions, yeah, a vamp is cold, but for some strange reasons he can paradoxically warm you in a way you can’t begin to imagine..” Buffy smiled.
“… and yeah, he might change during a kiss… Anyway, Angel was pretty careful not to do it; while I’m sure Spike does it purposely, ‘cause he knows I like it!”
“ You like it?!” Cordelia frowned.
“ Hell yeah I do! It gives me such a thrill… and I’m not talking about fear…” the blonde explained.
“ Well, after all.. I’ve seen Angel’s game face lots of times.. it has got some attraction…” the brunette commented.
“… but what if he cuts me during a kiss? Or worse, what if he wants to bite me?” she asked worried.
“ Wanna bet you’ll love it? I don’t know about Angel, ‘cause the only time he bit me was a matter of un-life or death, but with Spike… You know, he always asked me to let him do it, but I never allowed him to… until his return, at the beach… Ok, he caught me off guard, but… I curse myself for not letting him do it before! It’s wonderful, pleasant, and trust me, it doesn’t hurt a bit… if you forgive my pun!” she laughed.
“ I mean, it’s like a kiss, a deeper one: it’s the purest form of love for him, there’s nothing bad about it. So, I think it’ s the same with Angel, and if you’ll end up together, as I wish, and after a while he will ask you if he can do it… don’t say no and don’t be squeamish!” Buffy advised her, thinking about that night at the beach with Spike, before coming to Los Angeles.
“ Anyway, have you thought about time passing? Let me remind you he’ll stay young forever…” Buffy continued.
“ It’s not a problem: I’m gonna be a very famous rich marvellous actress, and that means I’ll have tons of beauticians at my disposal. So, believe me, he’ll * NEVER EVER* look younger than me!” Cordelia swore serious as ever, making Buffy laugh.
“ What about you? Don’t you have the same problem with Spike?”
“ Well, actually..”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“ Honey, since this afternoon everyone has been acting so oddly with me…” Spike commented that night, bringing down their suitcases, before the taxi arrived: he missed his beloved Desoto so bad!
“ What do you mean?”
”Well, Xander told me he wants to see if I’ll have the courage to wear this look ten years hence; Dawn and Anya asked me if I like parties and tortured me until I confessed them my birthday date; then Red and her girl carried on staring at me, babbling ‘ How can it be? ‘ ; and Whelp number Two is still trying to guess what my real age is… So, luv, don’t you know anything about?” Spike interrogated her with a sarcastic tone.
“ Well, let’s say that maybe… I confessed to Cordelia something about your possibility to age again..”
“ Bloody Hell! Among all the people, Cordelia? I wouldn’t be surprised if tomorrow I found the news printed in the front page of the newspaper!” he commented ironically, seeing the taxi arriving from afar.
“ I know, I know, sorry, ok? Plus, Willow is very angry with me ‘ cause I didn’t tell her first: I’m lucky if she hadn’t turn me into a frog yet!” she confessed, worried.
“ Anyway, I’d still love you even like that, my little sweet froggy!” he whispered, cuddling her.
“ Mm.. Spike, I understand your passion for zoology (kiss), you know I love when you call me ‘pet‘ (kiss), even ‘ kitten ‘ is not that bad (kiss)… but ‘ froggy ‘ is too much, never call me that again!” she summoned him, breaking the kiss, before feeling so dizzy that she lost balance.
Lucky for her, there was Spike there, ready to catch her in his arms before she fell.
“ Are you okay, pet?” he asked worried.
“ Yeah, I don’t know what’s happened…”
“ Maybe you’re tired, after the trip is natural, you just need to sleep!” Spike advised her, helping her to get in the taxi.
“ Yeah, maybe…” she repeated, not very convinced.

TBC