Hello everyone, I’m back!
I see no one is reviewing it.. :-(
Well, I know, maybe it’s not very spuffy so far, but be patient, lots of spuffiness is coming soon! :-) Well , just thanks for reading!

PART 6

After staying a few days at the Hotel, Spike and Buffy had found a plain apartment, most of all due to the vampire’s influential acquaintances.
Buffy had being having fainting spells almost daily, but Spike didn’t know anything about it.
The first thing Buffy had thought about was that her mother told her once that she had had the same problem just when…
She couldn’t even manage to finish that thought.
But when, added the dizziness, she also began having several nauseas, especially in the morning, two weeks after she finally decided to buy a pregnancy test, carrying on telling herself how absurd it was.
Obviously, Spike didn’t know anything and she didn’t want him to know yet.
Willow was the only one knowing Buffy’s predicament; after what she hadn’t confessed to her about Spike, the red head would have surely not ever talked to her if she hadn’t been the first to know that news, although it was baseless.
Unsure about doing or not that test, Buffy kept the test kit hidden in her room, in a cupboard where she was sure Spike wouldn’t ever look.
Although she was dying to know if she really was pregnant with Spike’s baby; the fear that it was just her imagination and her great ability to fool herself was too big.
As she was still tormented by the doubt, she heard someone knocking at the door and she opened it.
“ Dawn, come in!” she invited her.
“ Hi Buffy, I guess you already know why I’m here!”
“ Date- emergency, I guess!” the blonde said, rolling her eyes.
“ Correction: * very special * date-emergency: Andrew promised me a wonderful night!”
“ You two have been hanging out for not even a month and you are already to ‘ very special date ‘ status!” Buffy commented.
“ Yeah, and you already know: special dates need special dresses!” her sister explained, dragging her to the bedroom.
“ Where’s Spike?” she asked, opening Buffy’s closet to look at her dresses.
By then it was an ordinary gesture for Dawn.
“ He’s sleeping on the sofa, in the next room, so keep quiet!” the blonde warned her
“ Still sleeping?! But it’s two in the afternoon!”
“ Believe me, he’s trying his best: this morning he got up quite early, he’s been up for about three hours, but then… you know, some habits are hard to die!” Buffy smiled.
“ What about this one?” Dawn changed argument, drawing one of Buffy’s skirts, a black one covered by palettes and very, very short.
Buffy remembered pleased the last time she wore it: Spike had had to resort to all his self-control not to jump on her!
“ No way, Dawnie! You are way too young for that: I don’t want your date to become * too special *!” the blonde struck back, snatching the skirt from her sister’s hands and putting it back into the cupboard.
“ Don’t you like this one?” she asked, showing her a blue dress lightly low-necked, with a big white belt on the waist.
Dawn analyzed the dress with huge attention.
“ Deal! But you also have to lend me your blue bag for this one…” she exclaimed, opening a small cupboard next to the closet, where she knew her sister kept her bags.
“ Ok… Hey, no… Wait! Don’t look among my bags! I’ll find it for you!” Buffy snapped, trying not to yell when she remembered what else she kept inside there.
But it was too late: Dawn held both the desired bag …and the pregnancy test box!
Faster than a flash, Buffy covered her mouth, otherwise not only Spike, but the whole boulevard would have heard her squealing!
“ Let’s get out, now!” she ordered, freeing her sister’s mouth just when they were outside, on the street.
“ BUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFYYYYYY, it’s wonderful! When? Where? And most of all, HOW?” Dawn inundated her sister with questions.
“ We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it: I’m not sure of anything yet, I’ve just bought it , but it means nothing! Maybe it’s only my stupid imagination!” the blonde clarified.
“ Do you mean you haven’t done the test yet?”
“ I don’t have the courage to do it. Don’t wanna find out it’s not true!”
“ What if it is? Buffy, you * must * do it, I insist!”
“ You’re talking just like Willow!”
“ So, does she know it, too?”
“ Yeah, she is the only one I’ve told, aside from you!”
“ See? It’s two against one: that means that tomorrow Will and I will come back here and you * will do * the test, I don’t wanna hear a word!” her sister summoned her.
When she wanted, Dawn could be even more stubborn than Buffy!
“ But I can’t: Spike is always around, so..”
“ Don’t worry: he won’t be a problem!” Dawn assured her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
“ I already told you it’s a secret; don’t ask me why Buffy need to be alone, just do it!” Dawn explained to Andrew, when they came back from their special date.
The guy had made her a surprise: a candlelit dinner at the beach, and he also had rent a ship for a little travel, afterwards.
She had been speechless, besides she had blessed Buffy for lending that dress to her: Andrew had never taken his eyes off of her.
“ C’mon, Andy! I’m just asking you to go out with Spike, just for a day!”
“ But I don’t even know what to talk about with him…”
“ Right, it’s a perfect way for you to get to know each other better! I’m sure you’ll find a theme… uh! You can talk ‘bout your dark past…”
“ Yeah, but his is kinda longer than mine!” Andrew made her notice, playing with her belt.
“ Please, Andy, do it for me, please, please, please! “ she begged him, ruffling his hair and getting closer.
“ You know… an happy Dawn means an happy Andrew..” she whispered, before kissing him.

< … and an upset Dawn means… a dead Andrew!> the blond thought, kissing her back.

“ Ok, Dawnie, for you, anything!” Andrew smiled.
To thank him properly, Dawn kissed him with more passion, trying to go further than usual… and Andrew realized what she meant with ‘ Happy Andrew ‘ .

TBC