"This place needs carpeting," Buffy groans as Spike pulls her up off the stone floor of the crypt and she rubs at muscles sore from lying on the cold hard surface.

"You’d be complaining about rug burn then, wouldn’t ya?" his hands slide experimentally over her figure until he’s got a good hold on her invisible body to pull her against him.

"I was not complaining," she nips his shoulder and pinches his butt. "Just sayin’ this floor needs coverage by something softer than solid rock."

"If that’s the way you feel maybe next time you’ll wait to jump my bones in a more comfortable location," he finds her bare bottom to give it a slap and make her jump.

"If you’d been downstairs sleeping the day away like a normal vampire we would have had a comfy locale, but you weren’t so it’s your fault we did it up here instead of that nice big bed," she feels him growing hard against her stomach and rubs her body against his.

"And you couldn’t wait that extra minute or two for us to relocate to my bed?" his hands stroke over her back and lightly squeeze her ass to pull her tighter to him.

"Again with the ‘it’s your fault,’" she smiles and strains upward to press her mouth against his. "You with the putting your hand in my pocket and getting me all excited this morning."

"Just gettin’ my lighter, luv," he tips his head forward to smile and kiss her back. "Don’t blame me for where I found it."

"You coulda just asked for it instead of getting all gropey," she nips his soft lower lip then runs her tongue slowly across it.

"Did ask for it, didn’t I? And you, you lousy li’l liar, play all cool with that ‘haven’t seen it’ line of bull," he catches her tongue in his mouth and distracts her with a slow deep kiss.

A moan escapes her as his lips move away from her to feel their way down to the pulse pounding just under her jawline. Her hands slide up his back and tangle in the short bleached strands of his hair to encourage him as he sucks lightly on the sensitive patch of skin he’s found. His blunt teeth nip at the pulse point before he suckles harder at the flesh and she whimpers as the simple gesture sends pleasure shooting straight through her body to add to the growing ache between her legs.

"Spike," she sighs as he licks down her neck to nip and suck at the spot where it meets her shoulder. "I wanna play another game," she closes her eyes for a moment to enjoy his teeth and tongue moving across her skin then pulls away.

"Bollocks," he groans as she moves beyond his reach. "You’re all about bloody games. One of these days I will tire of playing them," he warns.

"You liked the last one didn’t you?" she asks while moving to the hole in the floor between levels.

"Obviously," he searches the crypt for a sign of her location.

"You’re gonna love this one," she promises. "A quick and easy game of hide and seek. You just count to ten then come find where I’m hiding."

"Yeah, that’ll be just as easy as the last bloody game," he sighs in frustration.

"This game’s different ‘cause once I find my hiding place I can’t and will not move so when you’ve found me, you’ve found me," she smiles as she thinks of the hiding place she’s planned.

"Fine, but no more games after this," he orders.

"No more games, just our usual shagging till we can’t feel our bones anymore," she promises as a tingle runs through her at the memory of such ‘shagging.’

"Fine, go find you’re bloody hiding place," he sighs again.

"You’ve gotta count out loud up to ten," she informs him with her foot slipping through the hole in the floor to find the first rung of the ladder to his bedroom.

"One," he growls in response. "Two," she smiles and hops down to the lower level to get to her hiding spot.

~*~*~

"Three," Spike continues counting while moving toward the hole in the floor where he was pretty sure he’d just heard her go. "Four," he focuses his attention on the lower level and hears rustling noises to indicate she had indeed gone there. "Five," he smiles and begins mentally going over every potential hiding place downstairs. "Six," there were a few sarcophaguses to hide behind, he’d have to check around those. "Seven," his makeshift bathroom would need scanned. "Eight," all around his bits of furniture, probably couldn’t fit under his bed, though. "Nine," he sighs and decides this place has too many bloody hiding places. "Ten. Ready or not here I come," he announces loudly then drops down through the hole in the floor.

His blue eyes quickly search the chamber around him the second he touches down on one of the many oriental rugs covering the ground. He stands up straight and blinks at what he sees when he looks toward the bed.

"That’s you’re hiding place, pet?" he scoffs and moves toward her.

"Didn’t I say this would be easy?" he watches the blankets she’s laying under on the bed shift as she stretches then props herself up on her elbows, pressing her breasts into the covers so the hard tips were clearly outlined.

"Indeed you did," he leans casually against the bottom right post of his four poster bed and runs his gaze over what he can see of her body.

"So," the sheets shift to show her parting her legs and wiggling her hips invitingly, "you gonna just stand there or you gonna come join me at some point?"

"Bit of both," he smiles and remains where he is until she stops squirming.

"Well that’s no fun," he can hear the pout that’s most likely shaping her lips.

"What? You expected me to find you like this and just rush forward to ravish you?" he smirks at her.

"Pretty much," she shifts to lay flat on her back then he watches as the outline of her hands appears under the sheet and moves slowly from her breasts down to her abdomen just above the apex of her thighs. "Don’t you wanna ravish me?"

"Haven’t you ever heard of patience being a virtue?" he watches with interest as her hands move teasingly over her thighs and stomach.

"A vampire’s gonna lecture me about virtues?" she scoffs and her hands stop their movements.

"Not lecturing," he finally pushes away from the post and crawls onto the mattress next to her. "Just saying."

"Spike," she draws his name out like she’s talking to a simpleton, "the point of coming to bed with me is to get under the blankets with me."

"’S that so?" he stretches out atop the covers beside her and props himself up on his elbow to run his free hand over the outline of her body.

"This is more of me supposed to be patient, isn’t it? You’re," she shivers and arches toward his hand as it touches on her breasts then runs downward to stroke her thighs, "punishing me for playing games."

"This," his fingers slide into the notch between her legs and rub the sheet against her core until the fabric’s soaked through with her arousal, "feel like punishment?"

"Yes," she gives a little whimper and he can imagine her pearly white little teeth sinking into the soft pink flesh of her lower lip to stifle further noises of that kind. "I want," his fingers locate and manipulate her clit beneath the cotton barrier between them, "more," her hips lift from the mattress to press against his hand.

"Like this?" his fingers push into her quim along with the wet sheet.

"No," her unseen hand suddenly clamps down on his wrist and pulls his from her femininity. "Like this," she orders while dragging his hand up her body then moving it back down her body under the sheet.

"Christ, you’re hot," he groans as he follows her silent command and sinks his fingers back into her tight channel. "So wet," two fingers thrust in to coat themselves with her slick cream.

"Spike," she tugs at the blanket beneath him in an attempt to pull it away from between them. "I need you."

She turns onto her side next to him and he feels her moist lips trailing kisses across his chest from one nipple to the other then her tongue drags a wet path up his neck, circling his Adam’s apple as it bobs under her ministrations, before her hot little mouth is pressed against his. Reluctantly withdrawing his fingers from her he leans into the kiss for a moment before pulling away to slide under the covers with her.

"Mmm," he smiles at the contented moan that escapes her as she eagerly presses her body against his without any barrier between them. "Better," her arms wind tightly around his waist as she moves to claim his lips in another kiss.

From the way she’s pressed against him he’s easily able to wrap his arms around her invisible form and slide a hand into her hair while the other moves down to grip her ass before rolling until she was solidly beneath his weight.

He can feel her breasts crushed against his chest, her strong legs soft and relaxed beneath his and the neatly trimmed curls of her bush tickling his erection. Her fingernails skim up his back until her fingers can curl around the nape of his neck to hold him in place as her mouth opens wide beneath his for her tongue to dive deeply between his parted lips. He meets her with a low growl while fisting his hand in her silky hair as their tongues tangle together in his mouth.

With a gentle nudging her legs are parted and he sinks his hips into the opening to feel her wet heat on his length. Her hands move to grip his shoulders as he moves his to brace themselves on the mattress on either side of her to lift his torso up off hers. His move breaks their kiss and she whimpers in protest even as she begins gasping for much needed breath.

"Put me where you want me," he orders with his eyes staring down to at hers should be.

Familiar with that command she asks for no clarification. He lets his eyes drift shut for a moment as she moves a hand from his shoulder to drift down his chest and stomach until it’s his shaft. As always, she doesn’t just guide him into her as he expects. Like every other time she takes hold of his cock, she seems compelled to touch and explore it like it’s a brand new toy or discovery. Her fingers run lightly up and down the length, tracing the veins that add texture to the surface and fondling the foreskin curiously before pushing it back to reveal the swollen head. She then wraps her wandering fingers firmly around him just below the tip and strokes her fist down to the base then drags it slowly back up with the soft pad of her thumb moving to drag over the exposed head.

"Buffy," he growls like he always does and in his mind he sees that self-satisfied little smile that always curls her lips and lights her eyes as they both know the expulsion of her name is a plea for her to stop tormenting him in this way unless she wants him to come all over her dainty little hand.

Her gripping fingers again move down to the base of his shaft and she directs the tip against her wetness, rubbing him between her slick folds a few times before wedging the head against her entrance.

"Come to mama," she snickers as her hips push upward to take him in further and her hand moves to his backside to urge him down.

"Mama?" he smiles at her words as he slowly immerses his entire length completely within her.

"Just seemed," she wraps her legs around the backs of his legs and drags her hand up his spine, "like the thing to say."

"’S that right?" he smirks down at her and draws his hips back then rolls his pelvis forward to thrust back into her.

"Mmm," a shudder runs through her body as he continues the steady withdrawals and penetrations with his cock, occasionally adding in a little twist of his hips when he’s buried within her to grind his groin against the nub of her clitoris.

"Like that?" he bends his elbows to lean down and find her lips as he withdraws, thrusts back in a bit harder and presses firmly against her clit before withdrawing again.

"Yes," her fingers slide into his hair and she guides him to her waiting lips. "More," she requests with her tongue flicking across his lips.

He mimics the gesture and finds the seam of her lips with his tongue then darts inside as he continues the slow and steady thrusting despite all her body’s urgings to increase the pace. A sound of pleasure and frustration escapes her throat at his stubbornness as she welcomes him into her mouth and tries to lure him into a heated kiss.

"Spike," she moans when he pushes his arms straight again and props his torso up away from hers. "Stop playing around," she moves her legs up to encircle his waist and uses the hold to pull his hips tighter to her.

"Not playin’," he informs her with a grin. "This," he pulls his hips back then slides hard back into her womb, "is called," he withdraws again then moves back in a bit harder before grinding against her clit in a way that has her hips bucking up to meet his, "lovemaking. Nice," he continues the steady thrusts, "and slow and steady."

"Can you go just a little faster?" she asks with her hands moving to his chest for her fingers to play with his nipples. "Please?" the thumb and forefinger of each hand grip and tweak the hard nubs of sensitive flesh.

"Tha’s cheating," he groans as his hips jerk forward automatically at her stimulating touch.

"All’s fair in love and war," she gives his nipples a tug and moans as he jerks again inside her.

"And which is this?" he freezes to ask her seriously.

"Bit of both," she answers after a moment where she too didn’t move a muscle. "Gonna be war if you don’t give me what I want, though," he can hear the smile in her tone as she bucks her hips up in silent demand.

"What is it you want, my li’l goldilocks?"

"First," she clenches the muscles of her pussy tightly around his cock, "the name is Buffy."

"Buffy," he groans with pleasure as his eyes roll back just a bit at the squeezing.

"Good boy," he feels her press a kiss against his chest as if rewarding him for saying her name. "Now, Spike," her hands leave his chest to run up and down his back, "I want you to fuck me. We’ll save the lovemaking for later," she promises with her tongue flicking over his left nipple. "I need nice and hard and fast right now."

Happy to oblige just then, he gets his knees under him and shifts to a kneeling position while remaining buried deeply inside her.

"Wha - " she begins curiously as he unwraps her legs from around his waist, straightens the limbs out and presses them flat against his chest with her feet brushing against his earlobes. "Ahh," she moans as he shifts back to leaning over her with his hands braced on the bed next to her head.

The position bends her lithe little body neatly in half and tilts her hips up at the perfect angle to take him as deep inside herself as possible. Digging his feet into the mattress for leverage he pulls his hips up to drag his length almost completely out of her quim then he slams back down with a slap of their flesh meeting.

"You want it like this?" he growls as he repeats the thrusts with increasing speed.

"Yes," her body trembles under him and her fingernails claw at the flexing muscles of his back as he thrusts harder and faster. "Oh, yes," she moans then gives a keening sound of pleasure as he just starts pounding into her.

"This what you want, Buffy? Want a nice hard fucking from the vampire?" he groans and grunts in time with his invasive downward motions that make her walls shiver and convulse around his length.

"Oh, God, yes," she cries out and jerks under him. "Fuck me, Spike!"

"Holy frijoles," a voice exclaims loudly from the foot of the bed. "Buffy?!"