DISCLAIMER: I own stricly nothing...if i did spike wouldnt have died...not without sleeping with buffy before anyway


A/N: The little fight i had with my husband last night inspired me...hope u'll enjoy somehow! ;o)
And also so that u know, im new at this...

FEEDBACKS: I'd like to know what it feels like...so it would be highly appreciated!! and i'll try to answer too! ;o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


-"Come on !!!!"
-"No I said !!"
-"It wasn’t a question!"
-"Well that was my answer."
-"God you’re such a s-"
-"-exy evil husband, yea I know. Now please honey, I’m hungry..."
-"What???? Are you deaf?? You cook! Not me!"
Buffy stood next the kitchen counter, hands on her hips, glaring at her husband.
-"I can’t cook! And I don’t want to!" He exclaimed.
-"I don’t either! But I did the last meal, so it’s your turn!"
-"But you are the woman in the house! You’re supposed to do the cooking!!" He threw his hands in the air.
-"Ok I’m gonna pretend to think you’re kidding..." She said, on her way out.
-"Am not."
She came back pointing a finger at him,
-"Then you sooo sleep on the couch tonight!!" She yelled.
-"Yea yea like Hell I will! If you’re bothered you will!" He muttered.
-"I’m pregnant!!"
-"Yea I seem to recall that, was kinda here and all when it happened," He said, a smirk on his lips, looking thougtfully happy for a second. Buffy saw that.
-"Ohhh were you???" She asked, devil look in her eyes.
-"And what’s that supposed to mean??" He asked her with a hint of a smile.
-"Just that you seem pretty confident about it," She replied.
-"Too much??" He raised an eyebrow.
-"Hmmm maybe..." She answered slyly.
He approached her.
-"Oh really??" He cocked his head, looking at her through his lashes.
She backed off agaisnt the counter. *focus buffy, focus*.
-"Ahaa..." She managed to reply.
He looked away for a second, then turned his eyes back on her.
-"Well, I guess I have to make it sure now don’t I?" He asked cockily.
-"Wha- ahhhh!" She squeaked. She shook her head. "–That’s too easy put me down!"
-"Hmmm no, I kinda like when you’re....there." He placed her on the kitchen counter and move between her thighs.
-"Spike..." She weakly protested.
-"Baby?" He purred in her ear. She moaned.
-"Oh yeaa that’s my girl... Hmmm Buffy... Smeel so good..."
He kissed her neck as she threw her head back. He alternately sucked and bite on her pulse point.
-"Ohh! Hmmmm yes please..."
She tugged his shirt out of his pants and started to unbuckle his belt. She then reached into his pants to caress what she was dying for.
-"Ohh you so hard honey...." She licked his ear.
-"Buffy.... Stop... wanna... want to..."
-"Wanna what?? You don’t like that?" She seductively asked against his mouth before kissing him and fastening her stroking.
-"Hmmmmm I do! Just too fucking much... Buffy... Hmmm wanna be in you... Deep down there..." His words unmade her and she released his cock before going back to kiss him. She attacked his mouth forcing her tongue in it while he spread her wide open for him. He responded in equal to the kiss and she willingly put her thighs apart, exposing her wet and hot pussy to his evil hands.
-"Oh baby you creaming so bad. You want it as bad as me don’t you? Hmmm, gonna give it to you good baby... Gonna fuck you sooo good!" He said as he stroked her labia with his fingers.
-"Spike...Shut up, fuck me! Hmmm..."
He backed off a little, put his rock hard shaft at her drenched opening and buried himslef with one deep and hard thrust.
-"UHNN!" She screamed.
He started ramming into her.
-"Yeaa....yea thats it... take it Buffy! Take it good my sweet little queen...oh yeaa such a tight pussy... yea make it tighter... yea! Yeaa just like that thats my girl... give it to me princess....You-like-that-right?"
He asked thrusting hard into her each word...
-"OH yeaaa, yeaa i love it... Love your big cock! Fits so well... come on do it... do it harder... ram that beautiful shaft into me... make me scream Spike!!"
-"You gonna scream babe...gonna make u scream...ugghh ughh...yeaaaa!"
He shut his mouth for a moment focusing on making just that. He slammed his pelvis against hers, driving even deeper into her every thrust. It felt like he’s never been that deep. He put his mouth on her breasts and started sucking and licking them...
-"Oh yessss! Hmm so goood! Give it to me yea, yea!! Ohhh!!"
He grabbed her ass and put her against him to a different angle hitting the best spot everytime he drove into her
-"OHH Spikee yes IM... im cuming spike... cummingg"
She clutched to him and moaned feeling her orgasm start. He put his hand on her pussy, rubbing her clit
-"Yea baby do it come on... come on my cock... wanna feel you squeeze meee..."he purred in her ear
-"OHHHHH YEAAA SPIKEEE!! IM CUMMING SO HARDDDDD!! UHNNN, UHNNN, YESSSS!"
She brought him right there with her
-"YES BUFFY!! YEA!! Ugh, ughhh! oh GODDD BUFFYYYYY!!" He started spilling his hot cum into her still quivering channel.
- "Hmmmm baby..."She moaned as he kept flooding out her womb. They then collapsed into each other arms, statisfied.
-"hmm still hungry??" She asked him mirth on her lips.
-"Hell yea!!" And he kissed her again, and again and again.

* The End*

Let me know what you think ;o)
¤Nezbi¤