Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok remember Buffy has been drinking and she does not hold her liquor well. Thanks to those that have reviewed and to Allison, my beta and to Spikeshunny for the lovely banner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Chapter 10

“I think I better get you home,” Will said adamantly.

“No, I want to dance,” Buffy said with a pout. “Just one dance, pleeeease?” She stuck out her bottom lip in a look that used to work wonders for her in high school.

Will couldn’t resist that lip and pulled Buffy to the dance floor. He wondered if he would have to hold her up since she seemed a bit stumbly. As they hit the center of the floor, the music changed to a slow ballad, and he put his arms around her waist. At least she won’t fall down and embarrass herself, he thought to himself.

Buffy put her arms around his neck and lay her head on his chest.

He pulled her closer and felt the warmth of her body against his.She smelled so good, so warm and cuddly. He didn’t stop to notice her outfit before since she was wearing a coat, but now he could feel how little she was wearing. She had on a very short black skirt and a tight little black tank top that hugged her chest. On her feet were stiletto boots that came to her knees and left a good portion of her thighs bare. She could give some of the UC-Sunnydale coeds a run for their money dressed like that. She sure didn’t look like anyone’s mom.

Buffy snuggled closer to Will and began to sway her hips a bit more. She liked the way it felt to rub up against him. He was definitely all man. Even in her inebriated state, she wondered what it would be like to have sex with him. Wait, stop! Bad Buffy, he’s Dawn’s boyfriend. But oh his body felt so good and it seemed like he liked it, too, if what she was feeling against her stomach was what she thought it was. Will was a bit excited.

As the music stopped, they continued to sway for a bit more and then pulled apart. Buffy’s eyes were dark with passion as she gazed at Will and then dropped down to look at his crotch.

“Oh Buffy, I’m so sorry that happened. I mean, there you were all soft and warm, rubbing against me. I am a man, after all. Sometimes the body reacts without thinking things through.”

“Will, I think I can help you with that problem you’re having,” Buffy said huskily, and she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the darkened hallway towards a utility closet. She opened the door and pulled him inside.

“Buffy, what are you doin’?” choked out Will.

“I’m gonna take care of your problem for you. Can’t have you walking around like that. It’s got to hurt, and it looks damn embarrassing.” She then got down on her knees and unbuckled his belt.

“Wait, Buffy. We can’t. I’m dating your daughter,” Will coughed out.

“I won’t tell if you won’t,” Buffy said with a wink as she knelt down and used her teeth to pull down his zipper. “I’ve always wanted to do that.” Just then his cock popped out and smacked her on the mouth. “Wow, commando - I must be dreaming again.” She slowly started to lick the bell-shaped head. “Umm, you taste so good,” she said as she looked up at him with passion-filled eyes.

That was all Will needed to hear for him to lose control. He did nothing to stop her from putting as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. The alcohol did more than just lessen her inhibitions - it relaxed her jaw muscles so that she could open her mouth wide and get almost three quarters of him down her throat. He was bigger than her deceased husband and the two other men she had had relationships with, and that really turned her on. She felt a gush of fluid hit her lace panties and drip down her thighs. I bet he would fill me up so good, just like in my dreams. Probably better than ‘Mr. Big’ could, too. She used her hands to cover the rest of him and started to do rhythmic swallowing, which she had read about in the latest issue of Cosmo. She smiled to herself because every time she swallowed, Will would groan out loud. Even though she was slightly drunk, she loved having the power to do that to a man, especially this sexy man.

What was she doing to him? This was turning out to be the best blowjob he had ever received. Was it because it was so wrong or because she was so good? He knew he wasn’t going to last much longer, and with her next swallow, he erupted down her throat.

She continued to swallow all his spendings, then licked him clean before putting him back in his pants and zipping him up.

As Buffy stood up, sobriety and the severity of the situation hit her. What had she done? What kind of a woman was she to seduce the boyfriend of another woman? And to her daughter’s own boyfriend? What kind of mother was she?

Will saw the play of emotions cross her face. The realization of what had happened hit her. He could see she was disgusted with herself.

“Buffy, look at me. It’s okay. We both were a little taken with the situation and got carried away. It was the alcohol, luv.” Though in his mind he knew that he hadn’t had anything to drink and let her continue since it felt so good. Maybe he was just trying to convince himself it was the alcohol. He never cheated on a girlfriend before. What made him want to talk himself out of the guilt he should be feeling? It was that damn connection he felt with Buffy. There was something between them, and he had felt it since that first meeting. He needed to break it off with Dawn and take some time to think this through.

“I don’t think we should be alone around each other anymore. I can’t do this to Dawn.” Then she turned, walked out of the Bronze, and hailed herself a cab to take her home. She did not look back, but if she had, she would have seen the shocked expression on Will’s face as he followed her out of the Bronze.