Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok I know I am rushing things but I didn't want this fic to go on forever. Thanks to all those that have reviewed and to Allison my beta.
Chapter 13

Buffy drove home after closing The Gallery, feeling much better than before. It sure helped telling Tara what she had done. Tara always had such a way to make one not feel so guilty with one’s self. She really was a true friend.

Buffy went into the house and opened the fridge. She didn’t feel terribly hungry, but she knew she should put something in her stomach. There was some left over Chinese food from yesterday’s lunch, along with some strawberries she had hoped to dip in chocolate and use as a dessert. Neither of those sounded good to her, so she opted for a bagel and some cream cheese, comfort food to her. After toasting her bagel, she went to sit in front of the TV and see what was on.

After flipping through the channels - was there any thing on besides reality shows? - she decided to go up and take a bath. She had a nice leisurely soak and felt warm and relaxed.

As she was walking around the house, locking up, the doorbell rang. Who could it be at this hour? Well, it was only eight thirty, so it wasn’t all that late. She went to look out the peephole - a woman couldn’t be too safe - and was shocked to see Will standing there. Oh no, what was she going to do?

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

“I know you’re in there, Buffy - I saw the lights on. Let me in, we need to talk,” Will hollered.

“Will, I’m really tired and I’m not dressed. Can we talk another time?” she called through the door.

“No, we need to talk now. Let me in. I’m not leaving ‘til you do.”

Buffy opened the door to a flustered-looking Will. He came in and closed the door behind him.

“Well, aren’t you going to invite me into the living room?”

“Ah, no. It’s late and I want to go to bed,” Buffy said before she realized what came out of her mouth.

“Well, that’s kinda what I wanted to talk to you about. Dawn broke up with me today. It’s not like I’m surprised. I wasn’t paying much attention to her lately. See, my mind has been kinda occupied with someone else.” Will looked into Buffy’s eyes, hoping to see something reflected in them, but she avoided looking at him.

“Oh, so you are accepting of this breakup ‘cause you have someone else waiting? You were going behind Dawn’s back all this time,” Buffy said protectively.

“No. I never cheated, well unless you call last night cheating. It’s you, Buffy. You’re all I think of. You’re in my heart and in my gut. I’m drowning in you, Buffy, not Dawn or anyone else. I want you.” And with that said, he started to walk towards her.

To say Buffy was shocked would be an understatement. She felt as if she couldn’t breath, and when Will started moving towards her, she felt trapped. She backed away from him, up against the hallway wall.

“Will, I don’t know what to say. First, I should apologize for my behavior last night. I acted inappropriately.” Buffy was now flat against the wall, and Will was in her personal space.

“Don’t really care about last night. Well, I do. That was the best blowjob I’ve ever had in my whole soddin’ life. Kinda like to see a repeat of that and maybe a bit more.” Will insinuated that he was interested in much more by the feeling of the erection that was poking Buffy in the stomach.

“Will, we can’t. You dated my daughter, and you just broke up with her. It’s just not right.” Buffy was throwing out as many arguments that could come into her head, but she wasn’t convincing Will or herself.

Will leaned even closer to Buffy and whispered in her ear, “Just look me in the eye and tell me you don’t feel something and I will leave. I will keep our relationship to business and business only. But I think you feel something. You just have to admit it to yourself.” He felt her shudder as he pulled back to look in her eyes.

Buffy knew she couldn’t look at him and tell him she felt nothing. She knew she had had feelings for Will for quite some time now - she just thought nothing would ever come of them. If she looked at him, he would see that, and then what would happen?

Will saw that Buffy was confused and would not look at him, and that just fueled him on. If she really didn’t have feelings for him, she would have just told him to sod off. He knew he had to be the one to make the move here, so he tilted her chin up so he could look into her lovely hazel eyes. What he saw confirmed what he was thinking. She felt something.

Before Buffy could say anything, Will leaned in and let his lips brush over hers. He felt her relax a bit and got a bit more aggressive. Buffy answered Will’s kiss with equal vigor. Their tongues battled against each other and relayed what they were truly feeling.

When she opened her mouth to Will, she was opening her heart to him as well. Her hands crept up to play with some curls at the nape of his neck while she felt him loosen the tie on her robe. His hands felt cool as they ghosted along her back, but maybe that was because she felt like she was burning up. She was being consumed by something that she had no control over and she liked it.

“Oh Will, don’t stop,” Buffy whispered into his ear. She could barely form a coherent sentence, she was so overcome with what she was feeling. She needed to get nearer to him, so she hooked her leg around his waist and pressed closer to him. He feels so good. It had been too long since she had felt these feelings and been with a man.

“Buffy, as much as I’d like to have you fast right here, can we go upstairs to your room?” Will was hoping upon hope that she would not freak out and continue with this road they were on.

Buffy said nothing but only smiled. Then she shook off her robe, pushed Will aside, and proceeded to walk up the stairs naked. The look on Will’s face as she looked over her shoulder to see if he was following was priceless.

Will hesitated for that minute but was soon following Buffy up the stairs at breakneck pace.