Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for staying with me through all this and thanks to Allison, my beta.
Chapter 14

With a look of disbelief on his face, Will followed Buffy up the stairs and towards what he assumed was her bedroom. He hadn’t seen this room when Dawn had given him the tour, and he was a bit surprised by its looks.

He always pictured Buffy having a very feminine room, and feminine wasn’t what came to mind when he looked about - sensual was more like it. The centerpiece of the room was an enormously high king-size bed covered in a luxuriously rich emerald green comforter. The bed had actual steps to get up to it. There were tons of pillows in complementary shades of burgundy and beige. There was a double-size chaise by the window, and he bet Buffy spent time there reading. On every flat service, such as her dresser and nightstands, were candles of all types, and Buffy was finishing lighting the rest that weren’t already lit.

As she straightened up, she looked at Will, went over to the bed, and crooked her finger at him to follow. She pulled back the comforter to reveal burgundy silk sheets but left all the pillows. She climbed up, leaned back against the mound of pillows, and waited. “Will, what are you waiting for? I want you. You want me. Let’s go, then.”

Will quickly pulled off his jacket, shirt, and trousers and stood before her in all his naked glory.

Buffy was practically drooling over the sight of him. It was way better than her dreams. He had perfect six-pack abs, and his thighs were all lean and muscular. But the best was his cock, which by the looks of it was quite happy to be there. It was bigger and thicker than her drunken haze allowed her to remember, and she could feel herself getting wetter just looking at it.

“Like what you see you, luv?” Will said in the sexiest voice Buffy had ever heard. He then proceeded to crawl up to her on the bed. When he reached her, he slid his body up hers in a move that had her moaning in ecstasy.

Damn, he feels good, she thought to herself.

As Will reached her lips, he bent down and kissed her, their first real kiss. Their lips softly parted to let the other’s tongue inside.

Buffy put her arms around him and rubbed his back in small circles. Her legs moved apart, and Will settled inside them with his cock touching her shaven mound. This felt so right to her, she just sighed in pleasure.

“Ah, luv, I hate to spoil the mood, but what about birth control?” Will asked quietly as to not break the mood.

“Well, I have been on the Pill for almost twenty years due to my irregular cycles, and I know I haven’t been with anyone for over a year.”

“Do you trust me enough to believe me when I say I’m clean, too? There’s only been one person in the last year.” Will tried to convey his thoughts without mentioning Dawn’s name, which he knew would be a mood killer.

“I trust you, Will. Plus I don’t think I can wait for you to go get condoms. Come inside, Will. Come inside.” And with that said, Buffy hooked her leg around his upper thigh and pulled him towards her.

Will could feel the slick heat from Buffy’s quim. He slowly positioned himself at her entrance and began a gentle in and out motion. He knew it might be a bit uncomfortable for her since she hadn’t been with anyone for so long. Even though it shouldn’t, that thought made him feel glad she hadn’t.

Buffy couldn’t take the gentle teasing much more, so she crossed both her ankles around his ass and pushed him inside. “Oh, Will, you’re better than Mr. Big. Oh no, I didn’t say that out loud, did I?” an embarrassed Buffy asked.

Will just nodded his head and smiled. He began a more vigorous motion and knew Buffy was really getting into it by her moans. He didn’t figure her for the moaning and screaming type, but you never know with the quiet ones.

“Ah, Will, harder. Faster. Yes, you feel so good. Don’t stop.” Buffy just kept chanting that over and over. She was so close to the biggest orgasm she had had in years, and she didn’t want Will to stop. “Oh, yes. Yes yesssssssss…” she screamed loud enough to rattle the windows.

Hearing Buffy scream through her orgasm put Will over the edge. “Ahhh, I’m cumming...” he cried as her internal muscles clamped down on his cock as he hit his peak. He collapsed onto Buffy, exhausted and sated for the moment. He didn’t want to crush her, so he rolled them over and cuddled her close.

“Wow. I guess it’s been a long time for me. That was the biggest orgasm I could ever remember. I don’t think I’ll be able to move for hours.” Buffy had the biggest, sappiest grin on her face as she said that.

“Luv, that was just for starters to take edge off,” Will whispered into Buffy’s ear. He felt her shudder against his body, and it made his cock start to stir already. Just as he was leaning over to start sucking on her ear, his stomach grumbled. This was followed by Buffy’s stomach growling back.

Buffy stifled a giggle and said, “I guess we worked up an appetite. Wanna go downstairs and raid my fridge?”

“I am feeling a bit peckish. No dinner for me tonight, so anything would be great,” Will replied while he continued to nibble on Buffy’s ear.

“Let me get my robe and we can go on down. Now, where did it go?” Buffy sat up in bed and looked around the dimly lit room.

“Ahh luv, you kind of left it downstairs. Remember when you dropped it and gave me that seductive look while you pranced up the stairs?” Will said with a hint of mischief in his voice.

“Oh yeah. Don’t know what got into me,” Buffy said coyly as she walked seductively to her closet to look for something to put on. She reached into the closet and pulled out a short silk robe to wrap herself in. It clung to her curves in all the right places, and she heard Will let out a groan when she turned around.

“Coming?” Buffy said as she looked over her shoulder at Will.

“Not yet but soon if I have anything to say about it,” Will muttered under his breath as he pulled on his pants and followed her downstairs.