Author's Chapter Notes:
See Below.
Chapter 15

Buffy and Will walked into the kitchen together, both with grumbly stomachs.

“I guess I was hungrier than I thought,” Buffy said as she opened the fridge and looked inside. “Well, I have some leftover Chinese, eggs, wine, strawberries, and chocolate. I always have chocolate in my fridge.”

“Hmm, the Chinese sounds fine, luv, with some wine. Maybe the strawberries can be for dessert?” Will said with a leer.

Buffy heated up the Chinese and divided it between two plates. They took turns feeding each other while they sat at the kitchen table, whispering to each other. After they finished the Chinese, Buffy got up and warmed the chocolate sauce on the stove. She put some strawberries in a bowl on the counter and was looking for her sticks so that they could dip the berries without getting all messy.

Will had been watching Buffy working at the stove, melting the chocolate, from the table. He could feel his body starting to respond to just watching her move around, so he got up to join her at the counter. “You know, those berries seem very juicy. I bet they’d make a mess when you bite into them.” He then grabbed a nice succulent berry and teased it over Buffy’s lips until she bit down on it. The juice of the berry spilled down her chin, and Will was quick to lick it off. He took the remaining part of the berry and began to trace it down her neck to the V in her robe. “Wouldn’t want to get this dirty, luv,” and he gently pushed the silky material down her arms, exposing her lovely breasts to his eyes.

“Will, what are you doing? We’re in the kitchen.” Buffy sounded as if she had never made love in the kitchen before or used food as an enhancement.

“Food can be an aphrodisiac, and what better place to try it out than the kitchen? Have you ever had chocolate sauce dripped onto your body and then licked off by your lover?” Will asked in a seductive tone.

“No, can’t say that I have.” Buffy was having a hard time concentrating on the conversation because Will was tracing over her nipple with the berry and then licking off the juice. “Maybe we can bring them up to the bedroom?”

“No, I think you need to be a little more adventurous.” With that, Will lifted Buffy onto the counter. “Let me check the temperature of the sauce. Perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. Just right for me to drizzle on you,” and then he dipped his finger in the sauce, and starting at her nipple, dribbled a line down to her bare mound. After he finished, he went back and licked it all off.

Buffy had never had this done to her before. Her past lovers had pretty much been confined to the bedroom, and she and Riley had not been too adventurous with a small child in the house. Now she felt herself getting more turned on by the minute. She didn’t even mind the cold tiles against her bottom because Will was warming her up in other places. After he had dribbled an enormous amount of chocolate on her mound, he pushed her back so she was resting on her elbows. She craned her neck to watch what he was doing and was turned on even more. Will had bent down and was licking up and down her slit, getting all the chocolate off of her. She had never seen anything quite so erotic herself, and when he made a lick upwards and showed her his chocolate-covered tongue, she grabbed him by the shoulders and smashed her lips to his. As their tongues danced, she tasted the chocolate mixed with her essence and it was very erotic.

Will almost lost it when Buffy pulled him up to kiss him. Their tongues battled back and forth, and he tried to think of things that would keep his mind off of cumming but was fighting a losing battle. He finally broke it off and took a deep breath to calm himself. “Geez Buffy, do you have any idea what you’re doin’ to me? I wanna be in you when I cum.”

“So come in,” Buffy said in a lust-filled voice as she hooked her legs around Will’s waist and pulled him closer.

Will made quick work of his zipper and pushed his pants down. Before he could step out of them, Buffy had grabbed a hold of his dick and was sliding him in her warm, chocolaty quim.

She was so wet and hot that Will said, “Ahhh, give us a minute, luv. I don’t want this over before it starts.” Will took a couple of deep breaths and then began a slow, steady rhythm of in and out motions. Buffy was laying in such a way on the counter that with each stroke of his cock, he would brush her clit and she would let out a little mewl sound that he found very arousing.

“Will, harder. I need it harder,” Buffy huffed out, and she pulled him tight against her with her legs.

Will started pounding into her faster and faster and felt himself spiraling towards orgasm. He wanted Buffy to cum with him, so he reached up to her clit and started to flick it with his thumb.

“Yes, like that. Ahhh god, I think I’m gonna explode. Yessssssssssssss! Will, you are a god among men.” Buffy managed to squeak out that last bit just as Will was cumming himself, and it only fired up his own orgasm.

As they both came down from their explosive orgasms, Buffy’s stomach did another growl and they both laughed. “I guess I need another snack,” Buffy giggled. “I worked up an appetite. I think I’m gonna get fat around you.”

“No, luv, you won’t get fat ‘cause I’ll help you burn off those pesky calories any time,” Will said with a wiggle of his brow.

A/N: I want to give a big thanks to Allison, my beta for all her help on this fic. Even with work and school she mangages to get chapters back super quick so you all can get updates. Also, thanks to all of you that have stuck through this fic even though parts may have made you say "yuck"



.