Author's Chapter Notes:
Banner by Spikeshunny.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Chapter 16

Will and Buffy spent the night making love and getting to know each other's bodies. Even though Will had had a girlfriend, he hadn't been intimate with her in several months, and there was a lot of pent-up sexual frustration that he needed to get out. Buffy was more than willing to help him with that since she herself had been having erotic dreams, and nothing had helped relived that frustration for her until the night before.

As they woke the next morning spooned against each other, going through both their minds was what would this day bring? Would Buffy freak and tell Will that it couldn't continue? Would Will tell Buffy that he couldn't date her since he just broke up with her daughter?

Buffy stretched out her arms in front of her and tried to guess if Will was awake, too. His breathing was even and he was very still, so it was hard to tell. As thoughts started running through her head, a part of Will's anatomy started to wake up and was pushing against her bottom. I’ve really missed waking up with a man in my bed, she thought to herself as she turned to face him.

"Hey," she said to a sleepy-looking Will. "Good morning."

"Morning, pet. And it's about to get a lot better," Will said passionately as he started to thrust against Buffy's stomach.

"As much as I love to continue with that, don't you think we should talk?" Buffy asked hesitantly. She asked the question they both had been thinking, "What do we have here, and what are we going to do about it?"

"I don't know. I know I felt something when I first met you. There was some kind of connection there, but I couldn't figure out what. The more time I spent with you, the more I thought about you. To be honest, I was avoiding Dawn the last several months. I guess I dated her ‘cause she made me feel young, but now I know I don’t need a young woman for that. You make me feel young, and we’re almost the same age."

"Hey, what do you mean I'm not a young woman? I may be thirty-nine, but I feel like I am twenty-five most of the time," Buffy said indignantly. "So, do we have a thing?'

"Yeah, luv, we have a thing, but what do you want to do about Dawn? She's your daughter, so whatever you decide, I am behind you." Will looked into Buffy's eyes as he said the latter.

"For now, let's not tell her. I don't want to sneak around, but I don't want to hurt her or have her think we did something behind her back." Buffy was thinking that Dawn did kind of cheat on Will with Connor, but she better not tell him that now. "We can tell her at the showing if she comes. What do you think?"

"Well, that would be two shocks in one night for her. Hell, might as well get it all out there," Will said with hesitation. "Do you think she'd even attend?"

"Well, sure if I asked her to. It's a month away - do you think we can keep us private ‘til then?"

"Well," Will said with a leer, "if we never venture from this bed, then no one will know. It's quite a sensual getaway you made for yourself. Bring a lot of gents up here?"

"Will, you are the first ‘gent’ to be in this room since my husband. Does that stroke your male ego enough?" Buffy said with a huff.

"I was just kiddin', luv. Don't get all twisted on me," Will replied apologetically. "There's nothin' I'd rather do than stay in this bed with you all day, but we both have jobs and lives to get back to, and when we leave this room, I want us to both be on the same page."

"I agree - we keep this hush-hush until the showing. Maybe not even make a big deal, then, but if Dawn shows, we have to tell her you are Spike and maybe that we are seeing each other."

Buffy's voice sounded all business-like and Will wanted to get her back in a more relaxed mood, so he started to trace the line of her spine while just staring into her eyes. "How 'bout we take a shower and get us some breakfast, luv?"

"You haven't seen my bathroom yet, have you?" Buffy said with a twinkle in her eye. She wasn't opposed to a little morning sex since she had a lot of time to make up for. She got out of her bed and pulled Will by the hand to follow. She opened her bathroom door and pushed him inside.

"Whoa, luv, you really went for the whole sensual getaway with this bed and bath." As Will looked around, he took in the double-sized Jacuzzi tub and extra large shower. The color complemented the bedroom with emerald green, burgundy, and cream.

"Let's save the bath for another time since we have to get to work, though I can be a little late," Buffy said as she turned on the shower and crooked her finger for Will to join her.

"Mmmm, the water feels so good. Would you wash my back?" she said as she looked over her shoulder.

"My pleasure," Will said. And yours soon enough, he thought to himself. He got some of the shower gel and squeezed it onto the loofah that was hanging there. He worked up a nice lather and then proceeded to rub it all over Buffy's back. He paid careful attention to her bottom and then worked his way down her thighs. "Turn around," he said lustfully. As she turned towards him, her pussy was right at his mouth and Will could not miss that opportunity. While lathering up the front of her thighs, he gave her slit a lick.

"Will, that feels so good." Buffy was lulled into a relaxed state by the warm water and Will working his magic hands and tongue on her. She pulled him up so she could kiss him, and they wrapped their arms around each other. Buffy could feel that he was getting excited, too, and threw her legs around his hips so that she could rub up and down on his erection.

The feel of Buffy’s quim against his dick was almost more than Will could handle. He lifted her up against him and backed up to the wall. "Hold on tight, this might get slippery."

Buffy tightened her legs around Will's waist and reached between them to guide him home. A mutual moan was heard as he thrust all the way in. Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and started to move up and down.

Will, sensing that Buffy was losing some momentum with the water, grabbed her ass and started to help. He was careful not to bang her against the shower wall, though. He made sure to hit her clit with each inward motion, and in just a few thrusts, he could feel her tightening around him as she spiraled to a climax. He followed with a muffled scream into her shoulder.

The water pouring down them started to cool, so he helped Buffy get down and they did a quick rub down of each other before grabbing the warmed towels from the rack and dressing for work.

A/N: I may not be able to post tomorrow since I will be away from the computer. If I don't get to I will post Saturday.