Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to my beta Allison and for all your kind words.
Chapter 19

Buffy closed up The Gallery a bit early so that she could pick up her take-out order and be home for Will when he arrived at seven. She had a few minutes before he got there, so she ran upstairs to freshen up and change into something comfortable. After putting on a silk lounge pajama set she had picked up at Victoria’s Secret a few weeks ago, she brushed her hair and went back downstairs. She loved the way the silk of the camisole top felt against her naked breasts, and she knew Will would like it, too. Who would have thought she would be dressing to seduce a man two months ago? Just as she reached the bottom step, the doorbell rang.

Buffy opened the door with a breathy, “Hello.”

“Wow, Buffy, you look absolutely gorgeous. Did you wear that for me?” Will asked with a knowing look.

“I dress for myself, mister. I just happen to like silky PJs from Victoria’s Secret,” she said haughtily.

“Well, then you and I have the same tastes, luv. Let me feel you,” Will whispered in her ear as he ran his hands over her body. “Hope nothing is in the oven ’cause I can’t wait to have you.”

“No, I haven’t started to reheat the food yet - I just got home. Will, can’t you wait ’til after dinner? We have all night,” Buffy said, a bit out of breath. He had that effect on her whenever he was near her.

“No, I can’t. I’ve been without you for two days, and I need to touch you and be close,” Will breathed in her ear, and with that, he lifted her into his arms and carried her up to her bedroom. The more time he spent in it, the more he loved it. It was such a sensual place, and to think she was sharing it with him made him all the happier. Buffy had told him that he was the first male to step foot in her sanctuary, and it had warmed his heart to hear it.

While Will was carrying Buffy up the stairs, she had been unbuttoning his shirt and unbuckling his pants. She may have protested, but she had missed him just as much. She couldn’t wait to have him make love to her. When they got to her bedroom, he put her down, and she finished what she had started with undressing him. Before they knew it, all clothing had magically disappeared and they were pressed flesh to flesh on the bed.

“Will, need you inside me now,” Buffy groaned into his ear.

“But I want to play a bit,” Will whined back to her.

“Play later, inside now. We have all night.” Buffy grabbed Will’s cock and positioned him at her opening. She locked her legs around his back and pushed him into her slick, wet passage.

“Oh,” they both said in unison. When they were making love, they always seemed to be in harmony with each other. There were times when Buffy could sense that Will was close, and she’d squeeze her internal muscles just so, causing him to shoot off like a rocket. Other times, Will would know when Buffy needed a little more stimulation on her clit to bring her off. They each had never had a lover quite like the other.

“Not gonna last long,” Will breathed into Buffy’s neck as he reached down to rub her clit the way he knew she liked. That was all she needed, and she came with a shout of his name, which caused Will to find his own release. Will rolled off of Buffy and pulled her into his side.

“Is it possible for this to get any better?” Buffy said while trying to catch her breath. “Every time we make love, I think it can’t get any better and it does.”

“Buffy, I’ve had other relationships before and so have you, but to me, this relationship feels the most right,” Will said heartfeltly. He knew that they had only been together a little over two weeks, but he was head over heels in love with Buffy Summers-Finn. He had never felt this way about anyone before, and it really made him think about where his life was heading, something he didn’t think much about before.

“I hate to spoil the mood, Will, but what are we gonna do about Dawn? I feel like we’re sneaking behind her back and I don’t like it. She wants to come to Spike’s showing, and I know she is gonna freak when she sees us together,” Buffy said as she worried her lower lip. This Dawn thing was the one thing that was putting a downer on their relationship, and she had to do something about it. “I think we should at least tell her you’re Spike but to keep it a secret. Then maybe we can gently tell her we’re seeing one another.”

“I don’t know why you are so worried. She’s got a new boyfriend already, anyways.” Will hoped it didn’t come out as vengeful as it sounded to him, but after all, he had been dumped. It was a dumping he deserved since he wasn’t a very attentive boyfriend, but his ego was feeling a bit bruised

Buffy tried not to think of Will’s former relationship with her daughter too much, but they needed to get past this if there was a future for them. “I just want us out in the open,” she said as she burrowed closer to him. “I want everyone to see how happy you make me and to not have to sneak around.”

“Okay, luv, when you put it that way, I understand. How ‘bout you let me tell her? I don’t want to mess up your relationship with Dawn. Let me be the one to take the brunt of her questions or anger if she has any.” Will moved a strand of hair out of Buffy’s eyes so he could look into them. “I want to be able to take you all over and show everyone what a gorgeous girlfriend I have, and if it means confronting Dawn, then I’ll do it.”

Buffy looked deep into Will’s eyes and saw the seriousness that was showing and felt a weight lift off of her. She just hoped that Dawn would be happy for them since she herself was in a happy relationship. “Do me a favor and don’t call her until after Tuesday and her dinner here with Connor. That’s gonna be stressful enough without the added drama of us.”

“Deal. Now, what did you get us for dinner? I’m feeling a bit peckish after that workout.”

“Here’s the sweats you left last week. Let’s go downstairs and heat up dinner. I want to hear about your week,” Buffy said as she pulled on a robe and went downstairs with
Will.