Author's Chapter Notes:
The big event/confrontation will be posted on Monday. Have a good weekend and thanks again for the reviews.
Chapter 22

Will couldn’t keep his concentration on the road during the drive to his house. He wanted to touch Buffy all over. The kiss in the street got him all hot and bothered. She was driving him wild, and he was pushing the speed limit trying to get to his house.

Buffy was not helping Will concentrate, either, because she was stroking him through his pants for most of the short ride to his house. She kept stealing looks at him to see if she was overstepping boundaries with her touching. He looked frustrated, but his eyes were always on the road. She knew she was in for it when they got to his house and was looking forward to whatever punishment he dealt out to her.

“Luv, you know you’re gonna pay for this when you get to the house, don’t ya?” Will asked without ever taking his eyes off the road. He was on his street now, and it would be just minutes until he could have her all to himself.

“What? I’m not doing anything,” Buffy said coyly. Secretly, she couldn’t wait to get to Will’s house. I don’t know what it is about him, but whenever I’m near him, all I want to do is get him naked. Bad, bad Buffy.

Will pulled into his driveway and was out of the car in record time. He pulled open Buffy’s door and scooped her up into his arms. He made a mad dash for his front door and luckily had his keys on his car key ring so he opened it in jiffy. No sooner had he opened the door, he slammed it shut with his foot.

Will lived in a one-story ranch-type house. He hadn’t taken the time to decorate it, and it was pretty Spartan in the furnishing department. He walked briskly down the hall to his bedroom without saying a word to Buffy. He pushed open his bedroom door, thankful he had straightened up the room before he left the house. He dropped her on the four-poster bed and said, “Now you’re gonna pay for all that teasing, pet.”

“Will, I don’t like that look in your eyes. Come on, I was just playing with you. Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it?” Buffy was trying to ease the tension in the room by putting it off as a joke.

“You up for something different today, Buf? I promise you’ll like it, and if you don’t, I’ll stop,” Will said as he pulled his necktie off and wrapped it around his hands. “How ‘bout you let me have the control today as your punishment? If you don’t like it, just tell me to stop and I will.”

Buffy bit her lower lip while she thought about what Will said. She always wanted to be tied up but didn’t trust anyone to do it. She did trust Will, though, so nodded and said, “What do you want me to do?”

“Nothing. I’ll take care of everything.” Will looked her over, deciding how he wanted to do this. He figured he’d better take her shirt off if he wanted to tie her arms or he wouldn’t be able to get it over her head. He lifted up the hem and pulled the shirt off and then reached around and unhooked her bra. When he glanced up, he could see her passion-filled eyes eagerly waiting for what would come next.

He then wrapped his tie around her wrists securely and then tied it to the center of the bed frame. It was tight but not tight enough that she couldn’t slip through if she tried. He thought about tying her legs to the footboard but decided this time he’d go easy on her.

Buffy lay there, panting silently as Will paced around the bed. She couldn’t believe how turned on she was with Will having all the control. It wasn’t like she was a control freak. When they were making love, it was more a mutual lovemaking between the both of them. Buffy was getting impatient for his next move but wanted to see how he was going to handle this.

Will unbuttoned his oxford shirt and draped it over a chair. He sat down and removed his shoes and socks very slowly, never taking his eyes off Buffy. He wanted to make her beg for him to make love to her. He stood up and slowly pulled his belt out of his pants. He slapped it on his hands a few times just to see what Buffy would do.

When Will pulled his belt off, Buffy felt a bit of apprehension that he might use it on her. She knew some people were into spanking, but she didn’t think she was one of them and hoped Will wasn’t either. She let out a sigh when he placed the belt on the chair. That sigh was quickly replaced with a groan as she watched him unzip his pants ever so slowly. She knew what was coming and felt her thong being soaked by her excitement.

But Will only teased her by pulling his zipper down - the pants stayed on. He walked over to the bed and looked at the skirt Buffy was wearing. It was one of those new peasant-type ones that had elastic at the waist. He grabbed it at the waistband and tugged it off of her, leaving her only in her thong, which he was surprised to see.

“Been shopping at Victoria’s Secret, Buffy? I’ve never seen you in a thong before. Did you wear that for me?” Will asked huskily.

“Yes,” Buffy whispered. She was so excited that she could barely get the answer out.

“I like it. Thanks ever so. But now I need to remove it.” Will then pulled her thong down over her thighs and off her legs. He stepped back and admired the sight. Buffy was completely naked with her hands tied above her head. Her legs were open wantonly, begging for him to take her, but he wasn’t ready yet. He needed to hear her beg for it.

Will stood at the end of the bed, eyes ablaze with passion. He slowly pushed his pants down over his legs and kicked them away. His cock stuck straight out, pointing to Buffy with its large purple head.
Buffy licked her lips in anticipation. She couldn’t wait for him to enter her and was sure she would cum instantly since she was so turned on. But Will did nothing but stare at her. Well, that was until he started to stroke himself. Here she was, all laid out for him, and he was stroking himself. He could have her any way he wanted, and all he was doing was looking at her.

Will could see that Buffy was ready to break, so he pulled out one more of his tricks. He climbed over the footboard and proceeded to crawl up to Buffy in a move that resembled a panther, a move that apparently was a big turn on to most women. He sat back on his heels between her legs and again began to stroke himself right over Buffy’s quim.

“Please, Will, I need you. I need you to make love to me now. Please, Will, I need to cum so badly,” Buffy said with a passion-filled voice.

Will knew he had hit her breaking point and decided to give in to her. Plus, he was quite turned on seeing her spread on his bed. He grabbed hold of his cock and plunged right into her wet pussy.

Buffy came as soon as he entered her. Will continued to plunge in and out of her at breakneck pace. He was hoping to make Buffy cum again but didn’t know if he could hold out much longer. Just as he felt that he couldn’t hold on anymore, Buffy’s internal muscles clamped down on his dick as she came with a loud scream. That triggered his orgasm and he collapsed on top of her.

“Wow!” Buffy said as she wiped her sweat-soaked hair off her forehead and looked Will in the eye as he rolled to her side.

“Yeah, luv, I’d have to agree with your wow there.” Will had never had such an intense experience before in his life. “How about we take a little rest before we jump in the shower and pack up that artwork?”

“I’m right there with you,” Buffy said as she felt herself falling asleep.