Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to all that have reviewed and to Allison, my beta.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 7

Buffy was standing on a ladder in the back of The Gallery, putting away supplies. She had closed the shop so as to be able to do some work in the back. It was an unusually hot day, so she was just in a pair of jean shorts and a loose red halter with her hair up in a high ponytail. The chime on the door rang, and she called out, “Sorry, we’re closed.”

“Hey, Buffy, it’s me,” Will said.

“I’m back here, putting supplies away. I closed the shop so I could get some work done. Come on back,” Buffy said breathlessly.

Will walked in back and noticed Buffy perched up on the ladder. “Careful now, remember what happened last time you were up on a ladder.”

Buffy twisted to look at Will and again lost her footing. Will ran to her side and managed to catch her as she slid down his body. As Buffy’s body brushed down Will’s body, she felt every inch of his muscled torso. Her arms automatically hooked behind his neck, and Will’s arms encircled Buffy’s waist. She gulped when she looked up into Will’s eyes and saw only hunger and desire.

As Will bent down to kiss Buffy, he reached up and pulled the ties of her halter loose. He ran his hands up towards her breasts and skimmed over them while his lips brushed over her lips. His tongue darted out to trace the outline of her lips and begged her silently to let him in and she did.

Buffy pressed closer to Will and felt the evidence of his desire for her. She ground herself into him and heard him groan. She felt her panties flood with moisture from her own desire as she moved against him. Oh, it felt so good.

Will turned them around and pushed Buffy towards the table in the middle of the room. With one arm, he cleared the table of all papers and pushed Buffy back up against it.

Buffy started to unbutton his shirt while their tongues explored each other’s mouths. She pushed his shirt down his arms and onto the floor. She sighed as she ran her hands over his chest and stopped to flick his nipples.

“Oh God, Buffy, don’t stop,” panted Will. He then reached down to unzip her jeans and pushed them off. She was left standing in only her panties and her halter hanging around her waist. Will started to lick down her neck towards her breasts. There was so much lovely Buffy-skin exposed, he didn’t know where to start. First off, though, was to let her beautiful hair down and he did.

Buffy couldn’t wait to feel him, so she began to unbuckle his pants. She was surprised and maybe even a little turned on by the fact that he wore no underwear. She pushed his pants down his legs, and Will stepped out of them and kicked his loafers aside. He ripped off her panties and pulled her halter off completely. They stood completely naked, staring at each other. A golden goddess she was, and he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Smooth and golden was her body, and he had to have her.

“Will, I want you so much,” Buffy gasped. She ran her hands up and down his sides. He felt so good. It had been a long time since she had been with a man. She looked down and smiled at the size of his member. A very long time cause she couldn’t remember a penis that looked this fine. Anya would be so proud of her and what she was doing. She reached out, encircled him, and pulled him closer.

Will bent his head down to kiss Buffy and pushed her onto the table. “Are you sure?” he asked, poised to enter her.

“Oh yes. Fill me up, Will. It’s been so long.” Buffy spread her legs and encircled Will’s waist as he entered her with one thrust.

Will paused because if he moved, he knew it would be over. She was so tight and wet, and he tried to think of poisonous snakes or some other gross thing so as not to cum. When he felt like he was under control again, he began a slow in and out movement. He took one of his hands and started to flick Buffy’s clit since he knew he wouldn’t last long.

“Will, make me cum. I need to so badly,” Buffy groaned.

Just then the phone started to ring.

“Leave it, they can leave a message,” huffed Buffy.

“No, luv, you better get that.”

Buffy reached over to grab the phone and woke up from her dream.

“Hello,” she said in a confused tone.

“Hey, Buffy, did I wake you?” asked Willow.

“Willow? Ah, no. Well yes, but that’s okay since I needed to get up. What time is it?”

“It’s after ten. I wanted to talk to you about having dinner or something next week, but I can call back later when you are not so disoriented,” Willow offered.

“Yeah, Willow, that would be great. I am kind of out of it now anyway.”

“Great. I will call you later, Buf,” Willow said as she hung up.

Buffy put down the phone and lay back in bed. What had she been dreaming about? And with her daughter’s boyfriend to boot. She was a bad, bad mother. She had dreamt of having sex with Will. And to top it off, it had been fantastic. Darn, why did Willow have to call right then? She had almost had a climax. Now she was feeling very frustrated and very horny. She definitely was going to have to go see Anya at the Sex Box soon. I need a vibrator in a big way, she thought to herself. Then she laughed and thought, Or a big vibrator. I wonder if Will is really that big in real life. Bad Buffy - stop thinking of him that way.

She got out of bed and decided to take a shower. Well, I knew that detachable shower head was going to come in handy sometime, she thought to herself as she walked into her bathroom.