Chapter Nine: Secrets

The sound of the shower roused Buffy from a peaceful slumber. She stood, wrapping the white sheet around her naked body, and tiptoed to the bathroom. She slowly opened the door, and salivated at the sight of his silhouette through the white shower curtain.

Spike softly hummed a tune to himself, oblivious to Buffy’s presence. His mind was repeating the previous in his head. His dick twitched as he stood beneath the hot stream of water.

She noticed it, dropping the sheet to the tile floor and slid the curtain open enough to step in. Spike jumped at first in surprise, then the wicked smile entered his features. He turned to face her, lifting her up, and entering her as she came back down.

She moaned aloud, as he pushed her back against the wall, pumping into her. He gasped when he felt her feet on his ass, pulling him deeper. Steam and water surrounded them, as they became lost in each other.

*

The afternoon approached, and Buffy found herself in Spike’s lap as he watched Passions. Every commercial, his attention would turn to her, and a major make out session would ensue. It started during Day’s Of Our Lives, which caused Spike to miss the program. When it came to Passions, his attention turned back.

Suddenly, the jingle of a key entering the lock of the front door sent Buffy to the other side of the couch. Spike gave her a questioning look, as Angel entered the living room.

“Hey, guys.” Angel said, his face dark and brooding as he sat between the blonde pair.

“What’s got your panties is a knot, Peaches?” Spike asked, his mind still swirling on Buffy’s reaction to his brother’s entrance.

“I just spent all of last night at my apartment getting clothes, and begging her to let me stay. She let me stay, all right…on the damn couch. What’s a man got to do to get some pussy around here?” Angel questioned, his eyes falling upon Buffy.

She averted her eyes to look at Spike, who was about to comment, when she shook her head.

Spike only sighed, and looked at his watch. “Buffy, I need to speak to you about…something…um…the thing.” His attempt at being discreet was sad.

Angel looked at him; eyebrows raised, and patted him on the back. “Remember first, talk later.”

Angel’s arm slid around Buffy’s shoulders, and Spike saw her stiffen. He never wanted to hurt his brother so bad, except when Angel ditched Buffy at prom. Now he had his paws on her, and it sickened Spike

She jolted from her seat. “Oh…that thing…I remember. We’ll be back.” She said to Angel, as she walked to Spike’s bedroom. Spike stood, and followed.

He slammed the door behind him, startling Buffy. “What the bloody hell is your problem?”

“What are you talking about?” She asked, sitting on the bed.

“That poofter comes into the place, and you jump ten feet away from me.” His eyes blazed with rage.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Did Angel do, or say anything to you?” He asked, sitting beside her. He put a hand on the small of her back, rubbing circles over it.

“No…” She shuddered slightly. “I just, don’t want him to know yet…it’s just weird.”

“Why, pet? Why are you so awkward around him?” His eyes grew soft, and comforting.

“High school…it‘s just what happened.” She lied. “He offered to take me to prom, and then when I got into that limo, Cordelia was all over him. It still hurts a small part of me.” She explained.

“But you had the best date there.” He reached over to the dresser, grabbing the picture she had looked at when she first arrived in his apartment. He handed it to her, and she looked down at it with a smile.

She didn’t see it then, but it became quite obvious as they sat there, studying the past with smiles. “Perfect…” She whispered.

“Bloody right.” He sad, kissing her temple.

She looked at him, tears filling her eyes. “Please don’t let him know, until I’m ready.”

“It’s none of his business, anyway.” Spike said.

*

Two days later, Spike reluctantly left Buffy alone at home with Angel.

She spent the night in Spike’s bed, reading Glamour. There was a gentle knock on the door. “Come in.” She called with a sigh. She lay on her stomach, her legs swinging in the air.

Angel walked over to the bed, and knelt over her, reading the title of the article aloud. “How to Keep Him Cumming: A Guide to Giving Him Multiple Orgasms. That’s what you refused to watch a movie with me for?” He asked.

“I find it interesting.” She replied.

“Seems like an article Anya would read.” He stated.

“She lent me the magazine for my honeymoon.” She bit her tongue at the memory.

“And look at you now.” He said.

She rolled over to her back, propping herself on her elbows so she could look at him. “What’s that supposed to mean?” She asked with anger.

“You didn’t marry Riley, because you still want me.”

“Shows how much you know.” She laughed, going back on her stomach, and returning her attention to the page.

“So, why’d you do it? He wasn’t good in bed?” He asked.

“I wouldn’t know, but he was mediocre at eating pussy.” She let the words slip, and shut her eyes tightly to regain control.

“So you didn’t even give him any tail, meaning that I’m the only man you’ve ever been with. No wonder he opted for marriage.” He ran his hand up her slender calf, and let it linger on her thigh.

“You’re the reason I waited. Didn’t want him to cut out on me, like you.” She said. She shifted her leg, so he could move his hand.

“Looks like you did it to him.” He rubbed her thigh, heading north. “So who was it for? Who made you want to leave?”

She stood on the opposite side of the bed, using it for a blockade. “What makes you think it was a person?” She asked. She watched his eyes, as they traveled over her body, and dropped to the nightstand.

There, was a newly framed picture. Buffy was sitting on Spike’s lap in Central park, and they were smiling at each other.

“It’s Spike, isn’t it?” Angel’s voice was hoarse, picking the picture up and studying it.

“It’s none of your business.” She rushed to his side, snatching the picture from his hands.

“I know that Spike wouldn’t go for you Buffy. He sleeps beside you every night, and spends every morning jerking off. But if he ever decides to, don’t do it.” His eyes watched her carefully, as he threatened her.

“What are you saying?” She asked softly, dropping to the bed.

“I’m saying if you go after my brother, I’ll let him know that I got there first.” He turned abruptly, and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Buffy lay back on the bed, and sobbed until she fell asleep.


*A/N: I was gonna update last night, but I went clubbing...this week I'm gonna try to get a chapter up everyday, but since there's no school, i'll be partying a lot. Not to worry, I'm still devoted.:-D Thanx to Ash and my reviewers...keep reviewing, I like knowing that writing this isn't a waste. Thanx Ash!!!*