Chapter Eleven: All Falls Down

One call to Willow, and Buffy was still in Spike’s apartment, awaiting his return in tears. Angel left back to Darla’s and in his state, she was sure to take him back. Before he left he had a few choice words with Buffy.

“You thought I didn’t know?” Our bedrooms are across the hall from one another, with paper-thin wall. I masturbated every time I heard you moan. I was just waiting to catch you two.” His tone was harsh, and he looked over her body with satisfaction. “I could use a little loving before I leave. After all, I doubt Spike will want to touch you again.” With those words, Buffy’s anger was fueled, and one swift kick to the groin was presented.

“Get out.” She ordered, rushing into Spike’s room, and throwing herself on the bed.

At four in the morning, Buffy found herself being awoken, by the sound of the front door unlocking. She rushed into the living room, as Spike entered, and found herself in the hallway, facing bloodshot eyes, and liquored breath.

“Spike?” She questioned worriedly.

Without responding, he slammed her against the wall hard, knocking her breath our. He roughly began fondling her, and barring down bruising kisses on her mouth, and neck.

Buffy whimpered in pain, and attempted pushing him away from her. He pinned her arms above her head one hand, and continued his assault. “Is this how you like it, Luv?”

“Please, don’t do this.” She cried, tears fresh on her cheeks. He slammed her against the wall again, wanting her to shut up.

He violently pulled at her dress, tugging it down her legs. Then, he took off his own pants. “Is this how he gave it to you?” He questioned, lifting her with one hand, and placing her hot entrance over his throbbing cock.

She cried again, this time in pleasure, and he began pounding into her. It was sweet misery; it hurt so bad that it was good, and Buffy found herself moaning with pleasure. He let go of her arms, and allowed her to hold his neck. She kissed him hard, and pulled back to look in her eyes. He quickened his pace, looking away. He was having his way, hammering her tight lips until the burned. She felt the fire, and began cumming with a scream.

“SPIKE!”

He released as well, a sigh of pleasure on his lips. He panted, catching his breath, and dropped her to the floor.

Startled, Buffy stood quickly. “Spike,” she called his name in a whisper.

He turned his face to the side, his back to her. “Sorry, pet, but I don’t want to go to prom with you either.”

“Spike…” Her voice filled with pain and tears spilled.

“Get your shit, and get out.” His tone was harsh and he went into the bathroom to shower.

She did as he ordered, sobbing loudly. She didn’t know that he was crying with her.

*

“The nerve. I have it in my mind to go over there, and beat up that dumb blonde…guy.” Willow was infuriated after awaking Buffy at five that evening, and hearing about the drama.

“H-he had a right. I was stupid. I should have told him.” Buffy said, as she lay on her side, unable to sleep on her bruised back. Her neck was covered with hickies and bite marks.

“I’m so sorry B-Buffy.” Tara stammered.

“I deserve every minute.” Buffy replied.

“No one deserve to be practically raped-“

“It wasn’t rape…I was okay with it after a little while.” She sighed.

“Planning on staying in here for the rest of the day?” Willow questioned worriedly.

“I just need a little time.” Buffy said, and Willow nodded in understanding.

Willow reached into her pocket, and handed Buffy the letter that she’d gotten from her mother. “I think you should read this.”

“Maybe it will cheer me up.” Buffy said, happily as Willow left the room with Tara.

*

The tears were hard to let go, and he was so ashamed of himself. He raped he. He took advantage, degraded her, and she took it. She even wanted it after some time. But it wasn’t acceptable.

He spent the day in bed, called in sick to work. He didn’t want anything, or anyone, but her. She haunted him, the curves of her body, the fullness of her lips…the way she moaned his name. Too guilty to face her, he was now in BA, Buffy Anonymous. He had to give her up in order to get over her.

*

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Buffy cried into the phone.

“I thought it was best sweetie. You’re going through a lot right now, and I was perfectly fine.” Joyce said through the receiver.

“You have cancer…” Buffy whispered. “And I wasn’t there.”

“Buffy, honey, I’m fine. I had the surgery right after you left and the cancer is in remission now.” Joyce said.

“I’m coming home.” Buffy said.

“No Buffy, at least wait until the guys leave. They only have four more days.” Joyce said.

“Okay, but is there anything I can do for you?” Buffy questioned, her heart pounding.

“Have fun.”

*A/N: Well...here it is...I will have up more soon...reveiw please, and thanx to my Beta and the readers!*