Chapter Nineteen: Let Go

She sat in her room, Willow on the bed beside her.

“Just like that, you told him to give you time?” Willow questioned, looking at Buffy with wide eyes.

“I’m not ready to jump into something that will just end up out of control.” Her voice was hoarse and pained.

“He’s not leaving Buffy.” Willow said in a hushed voice.

“What do you mean?” Buffy questioned.

“He’s moving back to Sunnydale. He’s not going to risk losing you, again.”

*

The apartment complex was small, but the apartment was spacious. It had only one bedroom, and thanks to Buffy’s friends Gunn and Wesley, Spike’s things were arriving in one piece. The town that he vowed to remain distant from was becoming home again.

“Wow, Spike. This place is not bad.” Xander said, looking around the pale yellow wall, and inhaling the smell of fresh paint.

“I’m beginning to think so, myself.” Spike said, grabbing two beers from the fridge and tossing one to his friend. They both plopped down on the navy blue couch with a sigh.

“Did you tell her?” Xander asked curiously.

“No…haven’t had the guts.” Spike said, taking a sip of his beer.

Xander sighed. “She’s miserable without you, and she’ll be at the Bronze soon enough. She’ll probably end up ordering a drink from you sooner or later.”

“I am one lucky man. Lorne is great for giving me the job.” Spike took another sip.

“I’m talking about Buffy, the girl you’re in love with, not your new job, man.” Xander waved his unopened beer around.

Spike grabbed it from his hand once he finished his own. “A very lucky man.” He repeated.

*

Buffy sat in the living room, her feet under her bottom, as she flipped through the channels on the television. It had been two weeks since the funeral, and Dawn was at a friend's, while Giles spent most of his time at the gallery, in an attempt to keep his mind off of Joyce’s death. Buffy had been going to work as much as possible, allowing the children’s problems to take her mind off her own.

There was a gentle knock on the door, and thinking it was Willow or Xander, she yelled for their entrance. She bolted upright from her seat at the sight of the bleach blonde. “Spike…what are you doing here?” She asked.

Like a hunter, seeking his prey, he made his way toward her. He was slow, and yet he came so fast, stopping before her, his lips an inch away. He didn’t speak; he only stared into her eyes.

“We spoke about this, you’re supposed to give me time and-“ He put a finger on her lip, silencing her. She didn’t want to, she didn’t mean to, but she took his finger into her mouth, and sucked on it gently.

His erection that had arrived the moment he laid eyes on her, as now becoming painful, as he pulled his hand away, and descended on her lips. Soon she was parting for him, allowing his tongue to play its wicked game. Sooner she was on the couch, pushing off his duster, as he fought with the buttons on her shirt.

She reached his hands, and pushed them aside, ripping it open herself. His dick twitched, and he heard her voice, thick with desire.

“Upstairs.”

He took her in his arms, and took each step two at a time. They reached her bedroom, and his laid her gently on the bed, hovering over her at first, he surveyed her bare breasts.

“Please, let me have you, if only for tonight.” He requested, and she gave him a gentle nod.

He didn’t know why he had chosen to go there. He had been walking, and his feet just led him to the Summers’ residence. It was dark, and he could see her sitting on the couch alone through the window, and he had to touch her, be near her.

He bent down, kissing her breasts, giving them the attention they deserved. Not a day went by that he didn’t think of licking the perfect rose buds, and he was amazed that she was allowing him.

She moaned, and thrashed, as he slowly made his way down her belly, dipping his tongue into her navel, and continuing until her reached her jeans. He quickly unhooked the button, and slid them down her legs. He came back up to the cotton panties that hugged his cavern. They weren't a barrier for long, as he swiftly brought them down as well, and tossed them to the side with her jeans.

He licked her swollen lips first, before entering his home with his tongue. His thumb found her clit, and his other hand held down her belly. She bucked against his tongue and lips, and he savored her intoxicating juices, becoming drunk on her. Soon, she shuddered, and he came up slowly, pressing his jean-clad erection to her.

He rubbed slowly at first as she came down from euphoria. She was heated quickly after her recovery, and after she shoved down his pants, she was rolling him to his back. He let out a low sigh, as she took his hard member into her slowly. She started at a slow pace, building a rhythm.

He wanted to allow her to milk him, as he lye in ecstasy, but he began responding to her movements. “Buffy, I want you.” He whispered.

“You have me.” She responded.

He reached up, his fingers taking her hair, pulling her down to him for a kiss. It was heaven.

Once they achieved bliss, Buffy lay with her head on his chest, as he played with her blonde strands.

“Buffy…” He spoke her name so soft, and she looked into his eyes. “I know I should have told you, the moment I received that invitation, but…I love you.”

She almost choked on his words. “I love you, too, but I don’t know if I can give you what you’ve wanted. I’m not where I want to be right now, mentally.”

“I won’t let you go.” He replied.

*A/N: This is almost the end...two more chapters and the epilogue. It's been fun...please review and thanx for reading, and thanx to Ash.*