Chapter Eight: Toxic

He lifted her by the waist, laying her on the bed. He slid his body over hers, and gently kissed her lips. “I’ve wanted this…for so…long.” He said between kisses.

She only moaned, as he kissed her once more, his tongue making its way into her mouth, massaging hers. His hand made its way up her shirt, as he massaged her braless breast. She rolled him onto his back, lifting the hem of her shirt, and pulling it off.

“God, so bloody beautiful.” He stated, at the sight of her tanned torso.

She leaned down, catching his lips once more, as he took her breasts in his hands, and began kneading them. She grounded her damp crotch onto his jean-covered erection, her cotton shorts only separating them. He flipped her back, tugging his t-shirt off, revealing his chiseled chest. It seemed to be chiseled by Michael Angelo.

He bent back down to her mouth, their skin making contact. He traveled slowly down her jaw, stopping at her neck. He sucked and bit down hard enough to leave a mark, causing her to gasp. He continued his journey, stopping at her breasts.

He licked each nipple, sucking softly, earning a groan from her. Each whimper made his dick twitch, and he wanted nothing more than to stick in to her, but he wanted to pleased her first. He praised each hard bud, and then traveled down her tight stomach, dipping his tongue into her navel. He stopped at her shorts. She lifted her head from the pillow, her eyes dazed, as she looked into his. He was asking for permission to continue, and she smiled invitingly.

Spike slid her short down her tender legs, tossing them aside, and studied the white lace g-string. He licked her through the material, sucking the juices from the thin wet undergarment.

“Spike…please.” Buffy moaned his name, wanting so much more. It all happened so fast, but now that she was there, she didn’t want to look back.

In one swift motion, he ripped the underwear from her body, and studied her clean-shaven pussy in fascination. She was beautiful. He started with his finger, slipping one in, then two, pumping her, leisurely. She bucked against him, moaning out his name. He leaned down to her awaiting clit, and flicked his tongue over it, sending a jolt through her, as she arched her body. Her body moved against the skill of his tongue, his fingers still working it, his other hand holding her stomach down so she wouldn’t wriggle too much. He continued his actions, until he felt her explode.

“Oh…fucking, God…”

He licked up all her juice, until she was clean. “I don’t think he’d like this very much, Luv.” He slid back up her bare body, and held her close until she came back down from heaven. She was panting softly, a hand on his chest.

When she suddenly moved away from him, Spike thought for a second that she was going to leave, until her hand reached for the button on his jeans. She quickly unfastened it, and he stood to shimmy out of them. Then, he laid down and allowed her to crawl between his legs.

She considered his cock with great intent, the pink flesh pumping, waiting to be released, and looked up into his blue orbs.

“You don’t have to, Buffy.” He said softly.

“It’s not that…it’s just you’re so much more than I expected, a lot more.” She said.

Pride washed over him, and pleasure took over when her small hand circled him, too small to hold him fully. She pumped him slowly, at first, watched his reaction. He body vaulted, and he head fell back against the pillows. She licked the tip of his dick, tasting the salty pre-cum, and he moaned. It was a sound she often heard in the bathroom, in the morning after he awoke from beside her.

His eyes shut tightly, as she sucked the tip first, while pumping. She took her mouth away to rub it with her thumb in small circular motions. She drove harder, taking him deep into her mouth. She sucked fiercely until her cheeks hurt, then continued thrashing her tongue on each sensitive spot of his swollen member.

She occupied her hand with his sac, and fiddled them. He grunted when he felt himself begin to twitch, and she felt it too. Buffy wasn’t one to swallow, but she loved him enough. Love…she loved Spike, and wanted his nectar down her throat. So she sucked again, her tongue wiggling against him, and finally he erupted with a cry.

“Buffy…”

She swallowed every drop, turning over on her back, beside him. He pulled her close as he waited for his breath to labor. He inhaled the sweet smell of vanilla and sweat off of her skin, and realized that it had been toxic all along.

He mentally scolded himself for not taking her sooner. “Luv, you want to go the rest of the way…or are there regrets?” He asked, and her eyes came to his.

“No regrets.” She replied, and once his dick was hard she was ready.

He hovered over her, his dick before her entrance. He moved slowly, penetrating within. She gasped at the size, and he at the tightness. “God…Buffy…so tight…” He thrust slowly within her, so she could accommodate his size.

The truth was, she and Riley had never really gotten there before. There was oral sex every so often, but they were waiting until after the wedding to become one, especially after Angel’s antics.

But now, she was joined with Spike, making love. She understood what Fred was saying, about being complete. Angel had fucked her, and Spike was being tender.

He quickened his pace, holding her close. She shut her eyes, as her arms encircled him. “Look at my Buffy…I want you to watch me, how you make me feel.”

She opened her eyes, filled with passion and desire. He was fulfilling both. His eye met hers, as he worked it, moving his hips in circular motions, and she responded by returning each movement, rolling with him. Her legs wrapped around his waist, as he accelerated the rhythm.

“Spike…you don’t…need, Viagra.” She stated between each movement with a small smile. “So…perfect…”

He leaned down to take her mouth again. They moaned together, grinded against each other, until finally, Spike felt Buffy give way. Her inner muscles tightened and she convulsed gently, and he trembled with her, releasing. He dropped to her body, his face buried in the crook of her neck. Her hands made its way into his hair, and she ran her fingers through.

“Buffy…” He raised his head, looking into her eyes. “Everything’s going to be different.” His words were whispered.

“The only difference I see is that we’ll be less cranky and much closer.” She responded, and he smiled. He rested against her, silently, and soon they drifted into the best sleep ever.

*A/N: Please review, and thanx to Ash and the readers for their support.*