Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters.

Song by celion dion
One minute she was on stage singing and then the next she was being kissed by, Spike. She didn't know what to do. She was shocked but then soon she kissed him back. He pushed her against the wall and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Pulling away for a minute he kissed down her cheek to her neck sucking slightly. Buffy moaned and tilted her head back. This was what they both missed. The feeling of each other.

Buffy finally came to her senses and pushed him away from her and looked at him, "What the hell do you think that you are doing?" She asked in full rage. Spike smirked and cocked his head to the side, "I think I was making it obvious. I was kissing you. You do know what that is right?" Buffy glared at him, "You idiot!!! You are seeing someone! And, Tara loves you. I am not going to do this to her because I like Tara. She is sweet. And you! How could you do this to her? Just please leave me alone, Spike!" She turned to walk away from him. Spike grabbed her arm and made her look at him, "NO! You listen to me, Summers I WILL NOT let you slip away from me again. Not now. Not when I have you so close to me. I can't loose you. Not again." All she wanted to do was jump in his arms but she couldn't. She didn't want to make that mistake again. So she said that one thing that would hurt him, "I was never yours to begin with. And also..Your beneath me." She said with tears in her eyes and then she pulled away from him and started to walk away.

Spike stood there and clenched his jaw and fist then yelled at her, "Yeah? I may be beneath you now but your the whore who got fucking knocked up. That's why I slept with you because I knew you where desperate and I felt sorry for you. You are still the same as you where. A little whore who can't keep her leg's closed." Buffy looked at him in tears and shook her head. Then glared, "Look who is talking! Drusilla slept behind your back for years. She never loved you, Spike. No wonder! Your nothing! You don't even have a job! Your a pathetic piece of shit!" He never meant to. But he did. He slapped her across the face. Looking at him she held her cheek and then punched him, "I hate you! You low ritcious self-centered ass hole!" She walked away. Spike stood there and tears filled his eyes, "NO! I'm sorry baby! Please come back to me. Please come back."

It was the wedding. Willow and Xander where finally tieing the knot. And she was so happy for them. Buffy had on a beautiful green dress. It was strapless and brought her eye color at. She looked at Billy. He was the Ring bearer. He looked so handsome. And then there was, Spike. It had been a month and they hadn't said to words to each other and now they had to walk down the isle together. She looked at him and there was no expression on her face, "Where is Tara?" He looked at her, "Hi to you to and she left me. You look nice, Love." She looked at him, "Wish I could say the same to you." Seeing he was about to talk she interrupted him, "No..Don't. There is no chance for us. If there was it is gone now." And with that she took his arm and they walked. She didn't hate him but he hurt her. Not just physically but emotionally. She could never trust him.

Spike had never felt this empty in his life. Through the ceremony he watched Buffy. He never took his eyes off her. She was a goddess and he ruined that chance a long time ago. And he had to accept that. After the Wedding they went to the reception. Walking in, Buffy went and sat down. Watching, Billy play around. He came over, "Mommy can I go outside on the playground and play?" She smiled, "Yeah but be careful." She smiled and watched him play. She looked around and saw that she was the only one not dancing. She smiled when Xander came up and asked her to dance, "So how are you, Buff?" He asked. He always looked out for her, "I'm...Here you know. I'm okay." She smiled and then her smiled faded, "I want to hate him you know? I want to just push him out of my mind but no matter what I can't." Tears fell, " Five years went bye and he didn't want us. And now that I'm back he thinks....But it won't happen." She whispered and Xander smiled at her, "You have grown up a lot, Buffster. You have been through a lot more than any of us. And you know what? You can't help who you love. Maybe you guy's can't ever be together but then again I think if you both want it. You can be. And you guy's have a beautiful son together." Buffy smiled and looked at him. She kissed his cheek and sat back down.

Spike sighed. He wanted to dance with her. So he was going to take that chance. He walked over and they looked at each other, "Yes, Spike I will dance with you." He smiled and she smiled as well.

"I'm Your Angel"

No Mountains too high, for you to climb
All you have to do is have some climbing faith, oh yeah
No rivers too wide, for you to make it across
All you have to do is believe it when you pray

And then you will see, the morning will come
And everyday will be bright as the sun
All of your fears cast them on me
I just want you to see...

I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel
I'm your angel

I saw the teardrops, and I heard you cry
All you need is time, seek me and you shall find
You have everything and you're still lonely
It doesn't have to be this way, let me show you a better day

And then you will see, the morning will come
And all of your days will be bright as the sun
So all of your fears, just cast them on me
How can I make you see...

I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel
I'm your angel

And when it's time to face the storm
I'll be right by your side
Grace will keep up safe and warm
And I know we will survive

And when it seems as if your end is drawing near
Don't you dare give up the fight
Just put your trust beyond the sky...

I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel
I'm your angel

I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel
I'm your angel

Looking into his eyes she smiled, "This isn't a way back into my heart, William. But this is a chance to be there for Billy and make me see that I can trust you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and also the worst. So take a pick." She whispered and looked at him, "Okay love. I will do this. I will move in and get a job." he ran a hand over her cheek, "I won't ever hurt you again." And she believed him. She looked outside. She didn't see, Billy. "Spike? Billy isn't outside." She ran out there. He was gone. His jacket was there. "BILLY!!! BILLY WILLIAM MARSTERS!!!! Answer me!!!" When they didn't find him she called the police.

"Miss we will do all that we can. But you need to stay here in case he calls." She nodded. When they got home they found a note saying Bring 1,000,000 dollars or your kid dies, Buffy. I will call later and give you the details. But that call never happened. They didn't find Billy that week. And Buffy blamed herself.

"Your mother is nothing. Yes I will give you back to your daddy but...Your mommy will die" The man told Billy. Billy just cried. He wanted his mommy and his daddy. He was so scared.

TBC

Any ideas who the kidnapper is?