"Hurry you guys! We've got to save Buffy!” Dawn was getting impatient.

"What do you think is going to happen when we go in there, Dawn? Well I'll tell you. We will all die and get turned into little vampires that happen to have Spike as a Sire!" Anya frantically explained, but suddenly didn't mind the idea of Spike being her sire.

"Together forever." Anya sighed.

"What's that Anya?" Xander asked, more than a little suspicious.

"Nothing!" Anya retorted. "Stupid Xander."

"We need to make a plan of attack if we're going to live through this." Xander commanded with his army face on. "First of all..." Xander started as he pointed to the three girls. "Dawn, Calm down. Anya, time to start thinking about destroying the crazy vampire, not sleeping with it… Willow, you will be my right hand man…er…woman when we go in there, so be on guard to start up those magic’s! Potentials get ready to kick some William the bloody ass! Let's move, move, move!" Xander commanded as they marched towards the house.

"Ooof!" gasped Xander, he was the first to hit the invisible wall. The others close behind couldn't stop fast enough and fell to the ground. "Willow! Does this wall have anything to do with the invisible box spell?" Xander asked looking like his pride had taken a beating.

"Um, yeah, when I charmed the spell it was meant to incase all the undead, so the shield also went around the house, cause Spike's in it." Willow mumbled while she stared at her shoes.

"Great, now I’ll never get to be Spike’s love slave..." Anya muttered under her breath.

"Buffy!" Dawn yelled. "Buuuffffyyy!"